The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #46  
Old 7th May 2012
Hikikomori Gamer's Avatar
Hikikomori Gamer Hikikomori Gamer is offline
Demon Girl Pro
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: N.Florida
Posts: 127
Hikikomori Gamer no longer a lurker
Default Re: Saki Quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaoSoul View Post
I didn't knew there was a training with a teacher. Where is it?
After I lost: I appeared in his room and he not only Gang-raped me, he took my virginity. After that, I can go to highest floor of the school and ask him to train me. Cannot train past 1st stage of first three skills.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 7th May 2012
iamnuff's Avatar
iamnuff iamnuff is offline
Tentacle God
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,010
iamnuff is a valued memberiamnuff is a valued member
Default Re: Saki Quest

yeah, teacher wants something "p"?


now i know why money is so easy to get in this game, because its worthless.



there are three venders,


shop, (sells weapons and health stuff)
while hair woman (sells pink gems)
teacher (teaches skills)


all of them want diffrent currency.

where the hell do i get whatever the teacher wants?


does anyone have a really high lewdness save they could share, (in the megathread someone mentioned over 700!?)because even losing to the bosses only gets about 20 points, so this could take a long time

Last edited by iamnuff; 7th May 2012 at 00:43.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 7th May 2012
Monkeyman767's Avatar
Monkeyman767 Monkeyman767 is offline
Tentacle God
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow.
Posts: 1,065
Monkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forum
Default Re: Saki Quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnuff View Post
yeah, teacher wants something "p"?


now i know why money is so easy to get in this game, because its worthless.



there are three venders,


shop, (sells weapons and health stuff)
while hair woman (sells pink gems)
teacher (teaches skills)


all of them want diffrent currency.

where the hell do i get whatever the teacher wants?


does anyone have a really high lewdness save they could share, (in the megathread someone mentioned over 700!?)because even losing to the bosses only gets about 20 points, so this could take a long time
You get the teacher one from leveling up ( you get 10 points per level) or from getting raped IN BATTLE (so not an after battle scene and it's only worth about 1 or 2 points BUT since you can get raped more than once by some it's not too bad)

The shop vendor wants gold and something else called GP ( if I remember ) I dunno how you raise that one but it seemed to raise after a few battles and it can be used to unlock the second set of items, the white haired girl also uses the GP currency.

as for a save I could give you mine but it's more or less a 100% save of the demo so it'd be kinda useless but I think my lewdness is like 800
__________________
Sometimes I'm cool

Saki Quest translation FINAL version [updated!]:
Here


Parallel Fantasy translated Fixed :
Here
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 7th May 2012
X3R3X X3R3X is offline
Demon Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 86
X3R3X no longer a lurker
Default Re: Saki Quest

quick q to people who avidly buys games from dlsite. does it say in advance if a game will have drm protection? cause i have this sinking feeling the reason the game is taking so long to get approved is cause it's being fitted with drm.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 7th May 2012
iamnuff's Avatar
iamnuff iamnuff is offline
Tentacle God
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,010
iamnuff is a valued memberiamnuff is a valued member
Default Re: Saki Quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyman767 View Post
You get the teacher one from leveling up ( you get 10 points per level) or from getting raped IN BATTLE (so not an after battle scene and it's only worth about 1 or 2 points BUT since you can get raped more than once by some it's not too bad)

The shop vendor wants gold and something else called GP ( if I remember ) I dunno how you raise that one but it seemed to raise after a few battles and it can be used to unlock the second set of items, the white haired girl also uses the GP currency.

as for a save I could give you mine but it's more or less a 100% save of the demo so it'd be kinda useless but I think my lewdness is like 800
by 100% save do you mean you did everything (killed the bosses ect)

because if they are dead, then your right, theres not much point.

oh well, never mind.

and thanks for the info, (by raped in battle do you mean when the bat-thing uses its "heart" move, and she gropes herself, then if they do it again when your clothes are gone (battle damage) and you get a sex scene, then you lose the battle, then you get the normal "you lost" scene?

edit: aparantly not, just tried it, got no points.
can you explain what you mean exactly?


and how high does lewdness have to be before she will go outside without her pants/ect

Last edited by iamnuff; 7th May 2012 at 01:25.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 7th May 2012
acamen's Avatar
acamen acamen is offline
Demon Girl
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: In a place between here and there...
Posts: 70
acamen has just started to contribute
Lightbulb Re: Saki Quest

Considering lewdness stat, i think it's the same thing as the Int stat, since that stat you see on a computer is just a number of time she was raped and her number of pregnancies as in the first two games(well in the first one it was a bookshelf).The reason i think that those two stats are the same thing is that the first time when i played demo, i wrote down values for saki's clothes stripping, additional rapes in battle and everything else, and i compared it to values i wrote down on my second playtrough, and those values were roughly the same(+-5 or ten numbers).Well that's just my opinion but i have tested if there were any changes every twenty numbers.
Well considering raising lewdness every time the critters touch her with a sex attack or strip her clothes it goes up a single point,by raping her in combat it goes up for about 5 points, by finish raping her(by that i mean GO scene after losing), it goes up for about 8 to 10 points, and finally getting finish raped by a boss, it goes up by 15 points(so far only the 3 dogs boss).
The best strategy for raising it fast is to go to battle with all the pieces of clothing torn and to just let them grab you until just before the last grab and then kill the enemy.Using this method i could raise it by 70 just by making one run trough the forest.This way you will get experience at the same time and you will raise lewdness fast without having to resort to GO scenes with boss.
Hope this helps, and sorry about this wall of text(I thought i might as well contribute with something for once).

Last edited by acamen; 7th May 2012 at 10:58.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 7th May 2012
lazycat lazycat is offline
Tentacle God
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,607
lazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forum
Default Re: Saki Quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by acamen View Post
The best strategy for raising it fast is to go to battle with all the pieces of clothing torn and to just let them grab you until just before the last grab and then kill the enemy.Using this method i could raise it by 70 just by making one run trough the forest.This way you will get experience at the same time and you will raise lewdness fast without having to resort to GO scenes with boss.
Hope this helps, and sorry about this wall of text(I thought i might as well contribute with something for once).
.- . I mentioned this in the RPG thread, but whatever:

Here's how I farm Int:
-Have either Fire or Ice spell from beating either boss (don't worry, resting at either your home or the school's infirmary respawn them)
-Wear all 3 clothings (torn or not doesn't matter)
-Go to the 1st dungeon (not the forest), and go to the stair.
-Save
-Fight that enemy right next to the stair's entrance, it'll be an imp + 2 zombie.
-Defend until you get stripped/raped until you're close to losing (higher int allows more times of in-combat rape before you lose)
(if the Imp charm you, you'll get raped on the next H-attack while naked, but if not you'll get 3 harasses (kiss, breast grope, vagina touch) before the next harass rape you, note that if you're at higher level the H-attack might damage you without harassing you)
-Murder them all with Fire or Ice.
-Go up stair (save optional)
-Go down stair, fight the group again.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 7th May 2012
acamen's Avatar
acamen acamen is offline
Demon Girl
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: In a place between here and there...
Posts: 70
acamen has just started to contribute
Thumbs up Re: Saki Quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazycat View Post
.- . I mentioned this in the RPG thread, but whatever:

Here's how I farm Int:
-Have either Fire or Ice spell from beating either boss (don't worry, resting at either your home or the school's infirmary respawn them)
-Wear all 3 clothings (torn or not doesn't matter)
-Go to the 1st dungeon (not the forest), and go to the stair.
-Save
-Fight that enemy right next to the stair's entrance, it'll be an imp + 2 zombie.
-Defend until you get stripped/raped until you're close to losing (higher int allows more times of in-combat rape before you lose)
(if the Imp charm you, you'll get raped on the next H-attack while naked, but if not you'll get 3 harasses (kiss, breast grope, vagina touch) before the next harass rape you, note that if you're at higher level the H-attack might damage you without harassing you)
-Murder them all with Fire or Ice.
-Go up stair (save optional)
-Go down stair, fight the group again.
Well, that's a good way to do it too.I do it the way i described it because i tend to get as much Int as i can from one battle(when those imps cast charm, the next harassment attack becomes automatic rape so you can't get all the harassment attacks to get you when your stripped of your clothes).This works best with that fox enemy, because when it uses up its darkness spell it's every other move is 85% of the time H-attack.

Anyway it's easy enough to raise Int using whatever method,but it's time consuming, so i hope we'll be able to use save from the demo in the full game.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 7th May 2012
Monkeyman767's Avatar
Monkeyman767 Monkeyman767 is offline
Tentacle God
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow.
Posts: 1,065
Monkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forum
Default Re: Saki Quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by X3R3X View Post
quick q to people who avidly buys games from dlsite. does it say in advance if a game will have drm protection? cause i have this sinking feeling the reason the game is taking so long to get approved is cause it's being fitted with drm.
No I don't think it has DRM, if I remember the DRM symbol will appear even before the game is out
__________________
Sometimes I'm cool

Saki Quest translation FINAL version [updated!]:
Here


Parallel Fantasy translated Fixed :
Here
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 7th May 2012
iamnuff's Avatar
iamnuff iamnuff is offline
Tentacle God
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,010
iamnuff is a valued memberiamnuff is a valued member
Default Re: Saki Quest

wait, wait.


the bosses respawn?


can you post your save then?

all i wanna see is the boss scenes with high INT

for some reason, nobody but the imp ever uses h attacks, (sometimes the wolf bosses do, but it takes a LONG time) i dont even bother with the normal forest animals anymore, half of them run at the sight of me, and the other half miss with every single attack.

even if i just sit there using the mp/heal thing over and over again they never hit.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 7th May 2012
Monkeyman767's Avatar
Monkeyman767 Monkeyman767 is offline
Tentacle God
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow.
Posts: 1,065
Monkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forum
Default Re: Saki Quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnuff View Post
wait, wait.


the bosses respawn?


can you post your save then?

all i wanna see is the boss scenes with high INT

for some reason, nobody but the imp ever uses h attacks, (sometimes the wolf bosses do, but it takes a LONG time) i dont even bother with the normal forest animals anymore, half of them run at the sight of me, and the other half miss with every single attack.

even if i just sit there using the mp/heal thing over and over again they never hit.
Yeah sleep in your bed and they respawn, I attached 2 saves, one with almost 100% done and the second one has a relatively high int but with a few things not done yet


Edit: also the other two games are going up inside the next hour
Attached Files
File Type: zip SakiQuestSaves.zip (36.8 KB, 448 views)
__________________
Sometimes I'm cool

Saki Quest translation FINAL version [updated!]:
Here


Parallel Fantasy translated Fixed :
Here

Last edited by Monkeyman767; 7th May 2012 at 14:48.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 7th May 2012
Texas Texas is offline
Demon Girl Pro
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 125
Texas is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Saki Quest

sweeeeet
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 7th May 2012
Monkeyman767's Avatar
Monkeyman767 Monkeyman767 is offline
Tentacle God
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow.
Posts: 1,065
Monkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forum
Default Re: Saki Quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas View Post
sweeeeet

Here's Annie Quest : http://www.mediafire.com/?va3e9e50ae7w576

Here is the twins game: http://www.mediafire.com/?hrz9uso9ydep19n
__________________
Sometimes I'm cool

Saki Quest translation FINAL version [updated!]:
Here


Parallel Fantasy translated Fixed :
Here

Last edited by Monkeyman767; 7th May 2012 at 18:14.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 7th May 2012
Texas Texas is offline
Demon Girl Pro
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 125
Texas is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Saki Quest

plus rep good sir. tyvm
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 7th May 2012
Texas Texas is offline
Demon Girl Pro
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 125
Texas is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Saki Quest

they are the same exact link. O_o both of them are the twins game
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.