What's new

ACT Ecs Train

Status
Not open for further replies.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
A product of lurking TP's forum, this game is rather simple. Basically you are a girl on a train in Japan, and all the guys on the train are trying to grope you. Click to attack, beat away the hands before they reach you. If they do, then they will start groping you and you have to beat them off to stop them.

MOAR DETAIL

You have an hp for each article of clothing (shirt/bra, skirt/panties) and whichever area is getting groped will lose hp (e.g. groping breasts shirt loses hp). You also have an orgasm meter which doubles as an indicator of your damage; basically the closer you are to orgasm, the less damage you do to incoming hands. You can tell where a hand will grope you depending on it's pose. At first there's just normal hands, then once you beat enough of them, a boss shows up.

The boss uses red hands (rape with hands), purple hands (tear off clothing), and once you are naked, these wierd techinicholor hands that will rape you in the literal sense, where he boss starts to actually bang her.

So far there is only one level (as far as I know at least), and there is ONLY consensual sex/fingering/groping. As far as I know, it is impossible to lose. Every time you orgasm your meter resets to a certain point (15% if finished by normal hands, 60% for boss) and you continue the game. Normal hands are stackable, and the more you get the better rape, however the boss can only grab you once at a time.

Linkage:

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Ecs Train

Pretty fun.
Do hope they will add more levels or positions for it.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Is it just me, or does the game return to the main menu after fighting the boss for a long time?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The meter on the right is the enemie's health meter. It fills up when fighting normal enemies and falls down when fighting the boss.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Never mind. It seems like I beat the game. So no winning animation....

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Never. It seems like I beat the game. So no winning animation....
Who are you replying to?

All I did was tell you how to track your progress since it seemed you couldn't tell...

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Sounds interesting. You get a cookie for this.
Just what I need while waiting for AG3 torrent to finish.

OP
Games Dude

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Yay a cookie! is it a girl guide? girl guides are so crunchy and tasty and sweet... I just wanna eat em' up...

aren't I punny?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Defeating normal hands fills the boss meter; when it's full, you fight the boss. When you beat him, it simply returns to the main menu.
The two modes seem to be the exact same except for 'masked' has the boss wearing a paper bag.
Your pleasure meter can never reset to under 40, so there's no losing.

All-in-all, a decent game worth taking a look at, though nothing to worry about if you lose/delete it.

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score

Newer version here, has the man, man with a bag over his head for those that find him repulsive, and a pair of women, for bosses. the DL password is ryona

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

the older version doesnt reset for me, filling up the enemy meter did nothing, and then when my pleasure meter built up, it just yelled at me like a fax machine and froze
*edit* yup, freezes every time

Sorry but seriously, is anyone going through the same thing? Every time I lose, the game goes non-responsive and freezes. Mem usage shoots up to 600,000K, and I have to end it through task manager.

Did I do something wrong, I mean wtf?

Last edited:
OP
Games Dude

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

hey Toxic, I think it's just loading....

This game tendsd to take a while to load.. for me at least. Maybe my computer just sucks (big surprise) but it only does that the first time. After that it gets smoother and quiker. Just wait a minute or two (literally).

If you HAVE to do something while it loads then... turn on the tv for a minute.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The sound completely screws up and repeats for that long? My computer's extremely decent, I don't think anything should take that long to load, I guess I'll try it and leave it running for like 5 minutes, but I'm like 98% sure nothing will change.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Bah. I knew I should've posted this game when I first saw it...

Anyway, this game's actually a pretty good way to train your clicking speed. I sometimes pull this out if I wanna start pressing faster.

Last edited:

mooseguy

Lurker
Reputation score

the older version doesnt reset for me, filling up the enemy meter did nothing, and then when my pleasure meter built up, it just yelled at me like a fax machine and froze
*edit* yup, freezes every time

Sorry but seriously, is anyone going through the same thing? Every time I lose, the game goes non-responsive and freezes. Mem usage shoots up to 600,000K, and I have to end it through task manager.

Did I do something wrong, I mean wtf?
I happen to be having exactly the same problem as toxic when I run this on my desktop(pc).

Even stranger is that while it works on my laptop, it'll only run at about 5-6 fps (no surprise since there's only 384mb ram in it), BUT if I mouse over something on the desktop/taskbar so a tooltip pops up, it runs smoothly at full speed. Until the tooltip disappears, then it's back down to 5-6...

What irks me the most about this, is that I could swear I heard about a similar issue (the tooltip thing) in the past. Except, I can't remember for the life of me where, or what the solution was, and it wouldn't surprise me if this is somehow related to the other issue toxic and I are having on our desktops.

OP
Games Dude

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

The sound completely screws up and repeats for that long? My computer's extremely decent, I don't think anything should take that long to load, I guess I'll try it and leave it running for like 5 minutes, but I'm like 98% sure nothing will change.
Well I'm used to long loading times... my computer (I actually times this) takes 5 mins 15 seconds to boot up on average, almost a minute to get my settings back to normal (turn off daemon tools etc..) and then finally another 1-5 minutes to open something, depending on what it is. IE: 1 min, WC3 = 4 mins, Editor = 8 mins...

I strongly suspect this is just my computer being slow, it was hand-made from spare parts almost 5 years ago and is still working.... in detiriorating condition...

Meanwhile I only have a 40GB hard drive so that might be another contributing factor...

But yeah. It takes me about 2 minutes of waiting before the Ecs-Train menu even comes up, then another 2 to get it started... 20 seconds waiting everytime something new happens (new pose, clothes come off etc...)

Thing is, all this slow loading, is a one time thing. if it's the first time since the program was activated, it loads. Otherwise, runs smoothly. Similarly applies to opening prgrams themselves; they boot up faster the more recently they were used, resetting to longest load time if I rebooting since using it last.

But anyway /rant

I don't actually know if this could possibly have been helpfull at all...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Not really, not much of a computer head, I just know mine was hand-built for me from my brother, and that aside from a mediocre graphics card, it's still awesome.

It freezes every time without fail, no matter how long I let it run

OP
Games Dude

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Then I'm at a total loss... sorry man.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Aww, this is just depressing me, you can't really even get naked before you lose, so I can't see what the game actually has to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.