What's new

Cool tentacle story website

Icegecko

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi! I have been wanting to post something but had nothing to offer, untill I remembered this website I found a few years back.

Basicaly there is this school and you can explore it. You are given choices depending on where you want to go and every page has a story and picture. There are plenty of tentacles but thats not all there is. It is mostly old game cgis some of you might recognise. The fun part is how the author uses these pictures to create a story. If you look around enough, you can also leave the school and find some stories that have real girls and photoshopped tentacles.

I know this isn't really a ''game'', nevertheless, it still is fun and should appeal to rpers in this forum.

I would have liked my first submission to be of a chrono trigger flash I found last year. The flash includes marle. She basically gets raped by the monsters in the woods around the castle. For me, it seems the flash has been eradicated from the internet. It makes me mad that I didn't save it. I know some of you guys would have liked it. I can't even remember the name... Sorry!

Last edited:

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Cool tentacle story website

It hasn't been eradicated, you just have to know where to look.

I know the guy who made it has reposted it many times, along with many other things he's made. :p

OP
Icegecko

Icegecko

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I did try to look for it, but not remembering the name doesn't help. :p

Maybe you could refresh my memory?

Last edited:

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

I swear this site has been posted so many times...

...Or am I just losing my mind?

OP
Icegecko

Icegecko

Lurker
Reputation score

Was it? Oh, sorry about that, hadn't noticed it before on here.

I'm still looking for that chrono trigger flash though. Should I start another thread asking for that?

Last edited:

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

i think i remember this site being posted somewhere too. im just not sure where.

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

the flash your thinking of is green dream and its made by humbird0

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Really? I don't recall ever seeing this posted before.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure it's in the STUFF thread... it's a little messy in there though:D

WerWulf

Lurker
Reputation score

Chrono trigger game mentioned:

Last edited:
E

Exofluke

Was this a game or a CG set? That this image came from?

It's been awhile since I've seen those old school bit pics... but I can't remember if that was from one of those 98' pc games?

OP
Icegecko

Icegecko

Lurker
Reputation score

WerWulf.... Thank you! you rock! How do I give rep?
EDIT: found out on my own

Now should I post this in its own thread? Its not really my find. This is fun and I have not seen it anywhere else on this forum.

Too bad this game is not complete though. You also have to really really know where to click to get all the scenes. I think now that I have re played it that the thing that ''hooks'' me in this game is the music. I really like the music when marle is talking to the guards. I actualy left it there for like 5 minutes so I could listen to it all, you should too. It is a nice song if you give a chance to play out.

Little hint... you have to find the bell... if you dont you might as well restart

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

>.>

Can we get a more accurate description? Am I looking for some sort of RPG game? Is it just a doujin game with branching storylines? How does it play?

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

it plays like a webpage just with some sort of story integrated in. like if you click adminstration building it will take you to a picture of adult teacher and then it have some text and then some choices for you to either continue the "story" or exit back to the main area where you choose where to go on the side bar with a lengthy intro telling about the place and why its here.

its alright but its just not that intresting

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I meant the Chrono Trigger game he was talking about...

WerWulf

Lurker
Reputation score

I meant the Chrono Trigger game he was talking about...
i posted a link above, sorry should have provided more info =S

essentially its click to continue, but has area's that loop and multiple paths that are availible depending on where you click, however it was never finished.

OP
Icegecko

Icegecko

Lurker
Reputation score

Its not ''super great'' my idea of a good hentai game was a little lower before I found out about demon girl and this forum.(talking about green dream) This was a while back for me. Its small and you shouldn't feel bad about losing 10 minutes on it though. (considering its a small flash hosted on a web page) Some funny monster on marle animations... If you can find them. I'm not going to give the flash its own thread, maybe if it was finished, It would be worth it. Good opening music though.

And Vuki to your picture question... I wasn't too much into the whole hentai game thing when windows 98 was around hehe.

If your question finds an answer. I guess well see how ''hentai knowledgable'' and old school some of the forum members are!

Last edited: