What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ saboten ] サボテン Shino x Kue -Ninja Quest- シノ×クエ~忍者クエスト~ RE090929 RJ090929

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Title:
Shino × Kue ~Ninja Kuesuto~

Release Date:
March 18, 2012

File Size:
655 MB

Download Link:
Saboten presents a new fully-developed erotic RPG sex epic!!!

* Story
You are a disciple of the legendary Lewd Way, as your father before you.
Your lovesick sisters join you to investigate why monsters are overrunning the world...
Find the root cause, and help people in need along the way!

Sex is how you grow in the world. Pleasure given is experience gained.
Sex is the path to battle victory.
It's the key to recruiting members to your epic cause.
Use the Lewd Way for good, and become a righteous, beloved hero to all!

* Quest System
Accept quests from townfolk, and learn more details
from your ninja master, Yachamaru.
The more quests you complete, the more intimate you get with the people.
And you know what's really intimate...!?

* Battle System
Includes a Lewd Power Meter!
When it's full you can use it during battle (triggers animation scene)
and will tear off girls clothes to reflect damage!

* 55 CG works, over 300 total incl. variations
* Saboten patented-quality animation
* CG mode, replay mode included!
* High speed stress free balanced gameplay
* All ORIGINAL monsters by Saboten!
* Set in modern day Japan!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Shino × Kue ~Ninja Kuesuto~

really need a walktrough for this one XD i am stuck in the 4th mission ( 3rd town ) ive talked with everyone and done mostly quest but i still cannot advance in the castla right side or left side or middle

is quite confusing

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I feel like I did something wrong I downloaded the game but it's missing a folder in the graphics area. The character folder, the game loads the start up screen then gives an error when I click start. Re downloading it now as that might be the issue but it seems weird is there some code I need to be in or some executable I didn't launch?

jakruler2077

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

did your download stop at anytime cause sometimes that happens

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nope I redownloaded it again and same issue it's like that folder is not in the download or I didn't do something I was supposed to do before running the game. I honestly have no idea.

OP
Hentar

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I hope that's not the case. I just deleted the game off my computer. I'll re-download the game from this link and see if I get the same thing.

Edit:

Hmm...I'm not sure what to tell you. I just started it up and I'm not having any problems with it.

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope that's not the case. I just deleted the game off my computer. I'll re-download the game from this link and see if I get the same thing.

Edit:

Hmm...I'm not sure what to tell you. I just started it up and I'm not having any problems with it.
ver1.04 still a lot bug... cg room bug, item cant use, think some skill missing, after quest only message but no item(wish not main item...), better wait new updata or maybe need replay again and again... and 23 march maybe add sound.

Last edited:

slimbeatty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whats the 4 digit number i enter at the back of the locked house in woods?

slimbeatty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok so.... now im in a empty room..... inside a pot... -.- lol

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's only a game made of RPG tool, I wonder how they made it so BIG :eek:

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm I got the graphics error too.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

probably no unicode Japanese language? if anyone UNRAR the game without the proper language and compatibility - the names mess up when unraring =3

also plz if anyone really know how to pass the 3rd town castle tell me i am completely stuck just talking everyone and grinding

- also for ppl that might get stuck - on 2nd town the city one- they gave you a quest to go talk to the old man in library and then come back- since i cant read japanese - that part took me over 30 minutes to found out haha XD - i hope that help for ppl might be stuck in that place like i was before

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

probably no unicode Japanese language? if anyone UNRAR the game without the proper language and compatibility - the names mess up when unraring =3

also plz if anyone really know how to pass the 3rd town castle tell me i am completely stuck just talking everyone and grinding

- also for ppl that might get stuck - on 2nd town the city one- they gave you a quest to go talk to the old man in library and then come back- since i cant read japanese - that part took me over 30 minutes to found out haha XD - i hope that help for ppl might be stuck in that place like i was before
Yeah, I turned my unicode on and it worked. =p

Thx.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

which is the their town? the one with scyscrapers? What is the quest number you are stuck on?
Damn the game is buggy, in the town with the mansion as a dungeon, the quest where you get like 8 minutes to rescue the girl tied in ropes, the picture of h-scene was on screen even after the scene ended, ha to blindly poke my way to the quest end :mad:
But I like the game, many quests, and it's quite easy to understand most of them with agth

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

mmm 3rd town - where left side is a port and right side of town is a mansion or castle- ive done most quests there aside what the 2 girls with cgs ask and in the castle there are still 3 places i cannot enter

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

mmm 3rd town - where left side is a port and right side of town is a mansion or castle- ive done most quests there aside what the 2 girls with cgs ask and in the castle there are still 3 places i cannot enter
Did u done quest in school and 2nd town? Add few quest after u can go 3rd town.
Btw anyone find any GoR scene? Only find 1 in the house of forest. I think need restart again to find it...

which is the their town? the one with scyscrapers? What is the quest number you are stuck on?
Damn the game is buggy, in the town with the mansion as a dungeon, the quest where you get like 8 minutes to rescue the girl tied in ropes, the picture of h-scene was on screen even after the scene ended, ha to blindly poke my way to the quest end :mad:
But I like the game, many quests, and it's quite easy to understand most of them with agth
Did u download ? This 1 is ver1.05

Last edited:

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Did u download ? This 1 is ver1.05
no, used 1.03, thanks

hmmm I think getting CGs from both girls is a must, but I may be wrong. Still, it would help if you told us the quest numbers

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

mmm quests i havent finished are -

Main is at 48%

Quest no 50 - 44 - 40 - 38 - 29 - 28 - 25 - 12

Those are the quests i still cant finish o.o

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

mmm quests i havent finished are -

Main is at 48%

Quest no 50 - 44 - 40 - 38 - 29 - 28 - 25 - 12

Those are the quests i still cant finish o.o
for quest number 50, you need to go to the girl's home right near the entrance to the town with the mansion and check the toilet to fight a monster.
Don't know about number 44, haven't completed it
In number 40, if I'm not mistaken, you need to talk to the guy in the mansion, an then check all armors in this area to exorcise some ghosts.
Number 38 requires you to talk (well, translators say something about licking, but I'm not going there...) to the dog running in circles in eastern part of this town. You can only talk to it when you approach it from behind.
Number 29 - go the office building, and on the third floor, kill 10 monsters (I think you need to enter it several times so that monsters respawn)
28 - kill all monsters on the third floor, a guy will appear an talk to you
25 and 12 - don't know, didn't complete it too