The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 21st October 2009
Tentacle Monster

Anon17564 is a name known to allAnon17564 is a name known to allAnon17564 is a name known to all
Default Queen Hunt

Saw it linked on 4chan yesterday. Was fapping too hard to remember to post it here, and the thread promptly disappeared on me.

Then another went up, with this link attached to it: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=2...bbec0582a7e90e

It's made by the same people who made Forest Monster and Electric Jellyfish (I think?), but there's no "game" attached - it's just straight to the H scenes, and there's more of them this time, and, in my opinion at least, they're way better.

If the link is faulty, then I am sorry, but I haven't checked it myself. Nobody's complaining of a dud link on 4chan though, so I'm sure it must be fine.

Spoiler

*Keeping the faith - Mystic Girl WILL come out!*

Last edited by Anon17564; 21st October 2009 at 01:15. Reason: Somebody helped me with spoiler tags :)
Old 21st October 2009
Grim Reaper

garfield751 no longer a lurker
Default Re: Queen Hunt

try [spoiler][/spoiler ] without the space at the end
Old 21st October 2009
Tentacle God

DeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forum

It's the titles you tried to put in. The spoiler-tag plugin that we use doesn't support it. Just use plain spoiler tags and put a note before the spoiler, if you feel you need it.
Old 21st October 2009
Tentacle Monster

DarkR34p3r is a valued memberDarkR34p3r is a valued member

Here's the actual game, from Hongfire. com

UNCENSORED
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wy3tdi...uncensored.zip
Old 23rd October 2009
Tentacle God

Rule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these parts

A pro-tip: Don't play this with the .exe file. Use either "start" or the flash file. It crashed my computer after ending the .exe file.
Old 23rd October 2009
Coon Tamer

Mamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rule 34 View Post
A pro-tip: Don't play this with the .exe file. Use either "start" or the flash file. It crashed my computer after ending the .exe file.
Probably because the .exe uses flash 6, and the latter uses your browser's current version.
Old 20th January 2010
Demon Girl Pro

Duncleos is a lurker

A bump, mainly due to that Queen's Hunt is now for sale on the dlsite website in an english, well engrish version that is.

http://eng.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RE057981.html

The most amazing fact is that it's only 6.90 $ or 4.83 .

Yes it is censored, but I enjoyed what I downloaded enough to warrent me actually buying this. If you liked this one, I can recommend getting it, if only to encourage more of this to be made.
Old 31st January 2010
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion

startreknerd11011011 is a name known to allstartreknerd11011011 is a name known to allstartreknerd11011011 is a name known to all

how do you get dick nipples on mellona scene 1?
Old 31st January 2010
Tentacle Monster

Anon17564 is a name known to allAnon17564 is a name known to allAnon17564 is a name known to all

I think you have to use the syringe directly on the nipple repeatedly.

*Keeping the faith - Mystic Girl WILL come out!*
Old 1st February 2010
Jungle Girl

Cactys is new around here

I assume this is completely soundless like the last two? Aw well...

A game attached would be nice, though. :/ I liked the last two games a bit, just needed some polish.
Old 1st February 2010
Coon Tamer

Mamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond repute

No sir, there is in fact sound in it this time around.
Old 1st February 2010
Jungle Girl

Cactys is new around here

holy crap yes
Old 1st February 2010
Demon Girl Pro

Duncleos is a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by startreknerd11011011 View Post
how do you get dick nipples on mellona scene 1?
When you have the syringes, either avoid clicking on the nipples and only on the tits and aureola, to allow for nipplefuck. Or also inject the nipples themselves to allow for dicknipples.
Old 16th April 2010

Killercanuck is new around here

hello i just started surfing this site recently and thought i would say hello.

the reason i post in this thread is because i tryd this game out today but one thing i noticed for many of the scenes it shows the girls topless, but when u start it they are covered. For the life of me i can not figure out how too remove there armor most the time, leina scene 2 as an example. you have too click some place special or something?
Old 16th April 2010

Pheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forum

If I remember right, you can remove armor at the scene selection.

Tags
futa, futanari, goo, tentacle