The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 20th November 2008
El Presidente

aika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to aika
Default Erotical Night 1.5

My favourite hentai game (sorry demon girl ;_; ).

A bit like pokemon in the gameplay but not really.

Warning - this game has glitched on me twice leaving me unable to progress in the story, making me RAGE and have to start again.

If you're doing something key in the story (like talking to a lot of people then go somewhere and find an item) then don't save until you've obtained the item because sometimes the game glitches and doesn't change whatever flag needs to be changed to make that item actually there.

A decent walkthrough and summary, although some things are unclear / slightly incorrect

Rapidshare

Useful posts and translated versions:
Spoiler

Old 20th November 2008
Tentacle God

XSI is famous around these partsXSI is famous around these partsXSI is famous around these partsXSI is famous around these partsXSI is famous around these partsXSI is famous around these partsXSI is famous around these partsXSI is famous around these partsXSI is famous around these partsXSI is famous around these partsXSI is famous around these parts
Default Re: Erotical Night 1.5

I like this game, I've played it a lot.

I like it, challenging and sexy at the same time.(Although you can just skip challenging if you want)

Watching LM's site since jungle girl and lurking the forums since the start, lots of spare time.

Last edited by XSI; 21st November 2008 at 08:56.
Old 22nd November 2008
El Presidente

aika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these parts

If anyone can tell me how to get the key for the tower in the secret underground town (named devildom by some random person on hentaigeeks) I would love them forever. Unless they're supermeme.

In the walkthrough I posted above he says he just taked to everyone and then eventually it worked; I've gotten pretty far (you can tell because they say different things - even if it's just different moonspeak) but now I'm stuck, I've interacted with absolutely everything rational and still no change.

If anyone has managed to get this key please do post.

Old 30th November 2008
Tentacle God

Momiji is a glorious beacon of lightMomiji is a glorious beacon of lightMomiji is a glorious beacon of lightMomiji is a glorious beacon of lightMomiji is a glorious beacon of lightMomiji is a glorious beacon of light

I might actually download this game..I just wish there was some way I could try it out first..
Old 1st December 2008
El Presidente

It's worth the download Momiji.

And by the way I found the key.

So if anyone is ever stuck in this game just ask me, I've completed it

Old 2nd December 2008
Demon Girl Pro

greatone is new around here

Anyone know of a save game editor for this? Pretty awesome game, but the whole red bar shoots up at lightning speed thing gets pretty old quickly.
Old 2nd December 2008
El Presidente

With difficult enemies you should be using a "cold" bottle every round.

If you look through the posts in that thread in the walkthrough I linked to, there is a post about editing some file which reduces the damage the girls do.

Old 3rd December 2008
Demon Girl Pro

Hentai Finder is a valued memberHentai Finder is a valued member

Just wait till people ask about that FUCKING key and the FUCKING gunpowder, Akia...

Old 3rd December 2008
Grim Reaper

garfield751 no longer a lurker

gunpowder?
Old 3rd December 2008
Demon Girl Pro

Hentai Finder is a valued memberHentai Finder is a valued member

For the bomb....
Old 3rd December 2008
El Presidente

Yes, to blow a hole into the special cave where you have to fight nearly every boss in a row and then the final final final final boss, to get the laser cannon pants, where the ammo for them costs more than the money you get for defeating the enemy you defeat with the help of your pro pants.

Old 5th December 2008
Tentacle God

Momiji is a glorious beacon of lightMomiji is a glorious beacon of lightMomiji is a glorious beacon of lightMomiji is a glorious beacon of lightMomiji is a glorious beacon of lightMomiji is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aika View Post
It's worth the download Momiji.

And by the way I found the key.

So if anyone is ever stuck in this game just ask me, I've completed it
I'll believe you on this one, Aika.

*downloads*
Old 6th December 2008
El Presidente

Something really important you might not realise straight away: Using an item doesn't use up your turn.

Old 6th December 2008
User #69

maikochan is a favourite of the forummaikochan is a favourite of the forummaikochan is a favourite of the forummaikochan is a favourite of the forummaikochan is a favourite of the forummaikochan is a favourite of the forummaikochan is a favourite of the forummaikochan is a favourite of the forummaikochan is a favourite of the forum

Just in case people want to, you know, pay money for stuff, here's a link to the english version on dlsite.
http://eng.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RE044708.html
Though this'll probobly be hitting the filesharing networks shortly, if it hasn't already.
Old 6th December 2008
El Presidente

ZOMG

An English verion of Ero Night?

DO WANT.

Tags
erotical night, make the girl orgasm first, moonspeak, oral, rpg, sex toys