The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 24th January 2012
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion

AceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forum
Default [Touching Game] 氷の上の妖精 (New Game by E-Ohkoku)

A new interactive touching game is in the works by E-Ohkoku, the person who brought us his well known games Akina - Dotei Hunt Hen, Yakyuken and eroticalNIGHT. The theme of this game is to have sex with a female ice skater.

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ089320.html

Trial Features as of version 0.9

1. Some Voice Acting and Sound Effects

2. 1st stage is available for play with 4 tools (As far as I've seen), 2 of which are unlocked after completing the stage which requires maxing out either the girl's or the man's climax meter

3. Some heavy censorship of course =/

"Oh Godfather, I don't know what to do..." - Johnny Fontane
"YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN!!!" - Don Corleone

Please learn how to use the search function before making a desperate request. All threads feature their own search function to help you find what you're looking for in that specific thread titled "Search this Thread" making it easier to find something than to use the forum's main search.

Use your browser's search function (shortcut keys: Ctrl+F) if you somehow don't see that feature.

Last edited by AceofWind; 5th December 2012 at 03:40.
Old 24th January 2012

Cappy is famous around these partsCappy is famous around these partsCappy is famous around these partsCappy is famous around these partsCappy is famous around these partsCappy is famous around these partsCappy is famous around these partsCappy is famous around these partsCappy is famous around these partsCappy is famous around these partsCappy is famous around these parts
Default Re: [TouchingGame] 氷の上の妖精 (New Game by E-Ohkoku) (Currently a WIP)

My immediate reaction is interest. When the full game comes out I'll definitely try my best to get my hands on it.

Spoiler
Old 24th January 2012
Tentacle God

lazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forum

If I'm reading it right, expected release date is in June...

D: Fuck that's a long wait.
Old 24th January 2012
Tentacle God

Wessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forum

That guy is ruining hes own work with that ugly censor. I saw far more tasteful censors. And those covered the naughty bit just as well as that pixel blob.
Old 24th January 2012
Formerly Havokor

Vinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forum

Yeah...the censor kinda sucks. The controls are extremely loose...pretty hard to determine what you're doing or do what you want to do.

You can lift the skirt up and pull down her top. From there you can yank her spandex top down and pop it...do that a few times and it'll rip. If you have scissors, you can cut her bottom. From there you can yank her spandex bottom a few times to rip that. Then you yank down her underwear to rip that as well.

From your basic position, you can click the big arrows on the bottom right to change her position. Left arrow move you behind her to play with her. Right arrow moves you in front of her to where she'll give you a blowjob.

All I've gotten unlocked so far is scissors and an egg-vibrator.

Anything I miss?
Old 24th January 2012

BigJohnny is a name known to allBigJohnny is a name known to allBigJohnny is a name known to all

Eh, I wish they/he did something similar to Erotic Night(s), not barely interactive bs.
Old 5th February 2012
Demon Girl

HerySean is a lurker

Uhmm guys, did anyone got the game yet?
Old 5th February 2012
Formerly Havokor

Vinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerySean View Post
Uhmm guys, did anyone got the game yet?
The demo yeah. Game isn't out yet.
Old 10th February 2012
Tentacle God

iamnuff is a valued memberiamnuff is a valued member

Quote:
Originally Posted by julyaric720 View Post
I appreciate your self-confidence a lot.

what?

edit: the video that plays after you finish level 1, is it diffrent if you finish it by making her/him come? i thought it would be the same so i skipped it, but the score at the end is diffrent i think.

Last edited by iamnuff; 10th February 2012 at 23:12.
Old 12th February 2012
Banned

StiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these parts

Nice game, I like that it uses the same sound effects and animation style as ero night, but to be honest, I'm not a big fan of touching games...

I might keep an eye on this simply because of the fact it has the separate mode where she pleases him..

I lol'd a little also when I just ripped her clothes off and made her give me a bj and after the video she was happy, but when I made her cum she was discontent and sad.

Kinda wished there was an option to get her out of that damn pose and get her on her knees, lol.
Old 14th February 2012
Jungle Girl

zela0105 is new around here

Somebody tell me when was this game release.
Old 14th February 2012

AceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by zela0105 View Post
Somebody tell me when was this game release.
June of this year

Please learn how to use the search function before making a desperate request. All threads feature their own search function to help you find what you're looking for in that specific thread titled "Search this Thread" making it easier to find something than to use the forum's main search.

Use your browser's search function (shortcut keys: Ctrl+F) if you somehow don't see that feature.
Old 14th February 2012
Formerly Havokor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceofWind View Post
June of this year
Woo Happy birthday to meeeeee XD I sure hope this game pans out to be a really nice one. Definitely hope there is a lot of options with toys and poses and such, along the lines of kasumi rebirth. Would make my month.
Old 24th May 2012

Please excuse me for the empty necrobump but I thought that I'd remind you guys that the time for this game's expected release is near (Considering May will be ending in less than eight days) but I'm not sure when exactly on that month this game is going to be released, still, it's something some of us are looking forward to.

Old 24th May 2012

rakshas is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by havokor View Post
Woo Happy birthday to meeeeee XD I sure hope this game pans out to be a really nice one. Definitely hope there is a lot of options with toys and poses and such, along the lines of kasumi rebirth. Would make my month.
If i'm not mistaken, dlsite moved release date to june

Tags
touchinggame