What's new

ACT [ ISAmu.Room ] ISAmu.のお部屋 Scrap Iron Girl DOUBLE PACK 廃鉄少女ダブルパック RE044285 RJ044285

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score

Mod edit - Dead links removed

credits go to sizustar from Hentaipalm

Description from Murazor below since the OP is a lazy piece of shit:
I just had a few minutes before i head off for my afternoon class but it seems that this is a type of arcade fighter games with giant robots with girls controlling them and its based on a "best out of 2" matches where you can win to progress or lose to see well... what u want to see still i only played this for about 10 minutes but if your into arcade games then you should find this fun

Last edited by a moderator:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: [Action]Scrap Iron Girls

Can you post a description?

Murazor

Lurker
Reputation score

I just had a few minutes before i head off for my afternoon class but it seems that this is a type of arcade fighter games with giant robots with girls controlling them and its based on a "best out of 2" matches where you can win to progress or lose to see well... what u want to see still i only played this for about 10 minutes but if your into arcade games then you should find this fun

bakakatze

Lurker
Reputation score

more "Beat'em game" (action) rather than a hentai game :rolleyes:

@Pheonix = point? just giving my point of view of the game , that's all

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Your point? Not all games have to have a hentai focus. Hell, one of the best games linked to on this forum 'Nightmare Sphere' has almost no hentai at all.

(Still, the description and the caveat that the game focuses very little on actual hentai should be edited in to the first post.)

Themightycrom

Lurker
Reputation score

does this game need to be unicoded or extracted in japanese. because when i goto run the game it all comes p in japanese and i cannot the the game to run it usually crashes right after i start loading it

bakakatze

Lurker
Reputation score

yes as far as I know this game need to be extract and run in japanese

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hmmm, can you upload it to megaupload someone? Rapidshare is slightly irritating to dl from.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Every time I read this title I see "Strap On Girls"

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

*phew* Thank goodness, it's not just me :p

bakakatze

Lurker
Reputation score

the demo vid :D

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Not to be a dick, only because you're trying to be helpful, but you might want to check the date of the post you're answering in a thread next time. That post is almost two years old. And the last post is pretty much as old too.

Selia Aventheim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe so, but I needed to correct something someone said because it was incorrect. That, and I only recently found this thread. Either way, as you said, I am only trying to be helpful.

Kiva

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this thread has a case of the NECROTITUS!

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score

just to clarify, it's an Enterbrain game.

That means that if you put it too deeply nested in folder paths on your computer, it will crash on startup. Safest thing to do it put it under C:\folder

EDIT: Also, for those who didn't catch this game the first time around, the voice acting is awesome.

Last edited:

DapperZapper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hate to resurrect a thread this old, but I've been trying to figure this game out for a couple months now. I've got a lot of it down, but I can't seem to figure out two major things: one, how to unlock the secret character. I know it involves a code, you get one letter per character when you beat the game with them, but I can't tell where to input the code once you have it. Second, I know you can strip girls during the fights under the right circumstances, but I can't figure out how. I know it has to be at the moment you win on your second winning round, but I haven't been able to make it work. Anyone else have any luck?

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I currently have no such data available to me... I do know how to limit the field of search though, and I have gathered some analytical data by reviewing the videos/gameplay... Please be patient though, as it has been quite a long time since I last played this game.

If someone can make a translated set of moves I could research more efficiently. I didn't grow up playing games like Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat so this method of gameplay is a little foreign to me still.

Move Sets:
Basics:
  • Punch (Default button = A). Represented by a red circle in all combo lists.
  • Kick (Default button = S). Represented by a blue circle on all combo lists.
  • Special (Default button = D). Represented by a yellow circle on all combo lists.
  • Throw (Default button = E). Represented by colorless bold text or an orange circle in all combo lists (投げ).
  • Mufufu Button 1 (Default Button Q). ??? - Yet to find a use for it.
  • Mufufu Button 2 (Default Button W). ??? - Yet to find a use for it.
Advanced:
  • SWIME:
  • INJECTION:
  • MAIDEN: Right Left Right Left Right Special
  • SHINTO: Right Text Left to Down to Right Special
  • COOK:
  • TEACH:
  • GORGEOUSNESS:

NOTICE: I've been watching the AI play TEACH very closely... There is a move where the machine holds the blade back, kneels, starts to turn red; charges... and then has a glowing 3D effect where there are blue and red clones of the sprite as it swings. This is the move that was used on SWIME in the video to strip her. This is NOT the same as the burst and spiral attack that uses the power meter. Anyone know how to perform this maneuver..?

Things I can control via Cheat Engine:

1. Both the 1P and 2P health.
  1. Launch Cheat Engine if it isn't already.
  2. Start a VS match against yourself.
  3. Set Value Type to 4 Bytes, Scan type = Exact, value = 200.
  4. Damage the target and set the scan type to "Decreased Value"
  5. The resulting number (most likely green) is the health of the player.
  6. If you have more than one showing, hit the target again and repeat step 4.
NOTICE: It is possible to freeze 1P and 2P health, but I have no idea as to how that may impact unlocking the final character or stripping your opponent.

2. The Mufufu gauge.
  3. Set Value Type to 4 Bytes, Scan type = Exact, value = 0.
  4. Send the opponent flying once, set the scan type to "increased value by..." with a value of "1".
  5. Repeat as necessary.
  6. Please note, the max Mufufu you can have is 25 before it resets, although you can lock the variable resulting in a perpetually maxed gauge. Setting the gauge to 26 results in a "Mufufu Over" and reset down to 2.

NOTICE: If I remember correctly, changing the number on your mufufu gauge while in mufufu mode might result in the timer reseting, but I'm not 100% sure... I also faintly remember this "exploit" being very glitchy and unreliable.

3. The power meter.
  4. Send the opponent flying once, set the scan type to "increased value".
  5. Repeat as necessary. Once your meter is almost full, refrain from hitting your opponent and scanning with increased value. Instead set the scan type to "unchanged value" and proceed to scan a few more times. Odds are you'll have a variable in the twenty-thousands (20,000 to 25,088), there's your variable.

WARNING: The meter is unstable so overfilling it and hitting an opponent or being hit by an opponent will result in a total game crash.

4. Juggle Counter
NOTICE: I recommend using the speedhack at 0.2 or 0.5 speed to do this, otherwise it may be too fast.
  4. Juggle the character so that in grey characters you see the number 1 and some Japanese characters near the opponent's name. Run a scan with the value "1" right as this happens (you may need to set speedhack to 0 so it pauses the game.). Juggle until you see "2" or "3" and then scan for that number as well.
  5. Repeat as necessary.
  6. Lock the address before modifying the value to have it persist.

4. Combo Counter
NOTICE: I recommend using the speedhack at 0.2 or 0.5 speed to do this, otherwise it may be too fast.
  4. hit the character so that in yellow characters you see the number 1 near the opponent's sprite. Run a scan with the value "1" right as this happens (you may need to set speedhack to 0 so it pauses the game.). Keep hitting the opponent until you see "2" or "3" and then scan for that number as well.
  5. Repeat as necessary.
  6. Lock the address before modifying the value to have it persist.

What I don't know how to control:
1. Input and output attack strength.
2. The timer on the Mufufu event.
3. The likelihood of a character being stripped.
4. The likelihood or act of unlocking the final character.

NOTE: The Mufufu H-Event is not the same as the character strip event which is demonstrated in one of the game's preview videos (SWIME getting blasted into pieces by TEACH). Mufufu is when your Mufufu gauge results in a rewarded amount of time to fondle your opponent. Character stripping is when a currently unknown event occurs blasting the characters clothes off.

-----
Research Attempt 1: Got the data for altering health and Mufufu with Cheat Engine... Crashed when attempting to tweak the meter.

Research Attempt 2: It appears variables may be stable in CE even if the program crashes, so saving your scans should persist the next time you launch it..?

Research Attempt 3: Found anomaly variable currently address 004EDCD0 that does not respond normally to the logical function of the normal health variable... The lower the number, the higher the health, wherein the higher the number, the lower the health... Must experiment... Found actual health variable for Player 2 with the address 004EDCC4. The 004 representing DR.exe+ in both meaning the "true" address must be EDCD0 for the anomaly, EDCC4 for the true.

Research Attempt 4: Found screen shake variable 00447F2C. Found P1 Health anomaly 004DFC84, it shows the health as being 51,200, not 200 (I don't remember it being like that.). Discovered Player 2 anomaly was actually the scripting handling the yellow portion of the health bar (there is a red and a yellow portion.). Found Player 1 Power Meter with a maximum value of 25088 before it starts flashing (which causes the value to turn into a zero). If you lock the Power Meter at 25088, so long as you hit, your meter will always be flashing.

Research Attempt 5: Address 004EDCC0 turned out to be my combo counter. 004EDD64 is my Juggle Counter.

FREEBIE: I have attached the Cheat Table from Cheat Engine 6.1 to this post. If you know how to use Cheat Engine, let me know if it rings true on your end. If so any variable I acquire I will label and save to the table. I have not scanned the file, but I have a rather nice array of anti-viruses and the ilk in place on my system so the likelihood of infection is rather slim.

Attachments

Last edited:

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score

Hate to resurrect a thread this old, but I've been trying to figure this game out for a couple months now. I've got a lot of it down, but I can't seem to figure out two major things: one, how to unlock the secret character. I know it involves a code, you get one letter per character when you beat the game with them, but I can't tell where to input the code once you have it. Second, I know you can strip girls during the fights under the right circumstances, but I can't figure out how. I know it has to be at the moment you win on your second winning round, but I haven't been able to make it work. Anyone else have any luck?
First, I am stuck on finding out where to input the code as well.

Second, the Mufufu gauge determines how long you get to play with the girl after you win. This goes up by doing combos (or I guess, cheat engine) and goes down by getting hit with combos. Most single attacks don't give any (or maybe 1) mufufu points, so the game encourages you to dig deeper. I can consistently get mufufu points by playing Injection, but I have a much harder time with the others. Combos exist for all characters though. It doesn't have anything to do with the moment you win.