The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 4th April 2012
Sex Demon

OfficerTJHooker is a name known to allOfficerTJHooker is a name known to allOfficerTJHooker is a name known to all
Default Re: Kurovadis Demo (Read the first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethK View Post
How about we stick to talking about the game instead? I can already feel this turning into a flamewar. And for the guy asking about getting a link, Lets give it a month or two before we go pirate happy.
Quoted for truth... There's really no need to get angry over people asking for a link to the game.

In any case, Kyrieu certainly deserves every cent he makes from this game, as not only does his living expenses come from it, but also the funds for the next project (as you can see from his blog).

I'm actually excited to see what he'll make next! Though I'm kind of hoping for something different from the traditional platformer. There's nothing wrong with it, but I mean he's certainly got the art skills to have a little variety in the games he makes. One can only hope.
Old 4th April 2012
Grim Reaper

SethK is a name known to allSethK is a name known to allSethK is a name known to allSethK is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanashiikage View Post
Back to the game, what good is the Ice ability? The Fire one burns vines, but I've yet to see any reason to use Ice in the game. Doesn't even freeze enemies.
It has the highest damage. That's about it. When all my weapons were doing about 100ish damage when fully charged, it did about 200. It has no use for breaking doors and such if that's what you mean.

Last edited by SethK; 4th April 2012 at 07:12.
Old 4th April 2012
Tentacle God

super_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forum

Wow, all you stupid fucks are just begging for this thread to be locked. You want to bitch at each other about stupid shit over the internet? Go somewhere else. I don't give a shit who started it, I don't give a shit who's right, just shut the fuck up if you're not talking about anything game-play related.

You know what? Fuck that, I want this thread locked to everyone but Kyrieru, and if that can't be then I just want this thread locked. So keep up your retarded petty bullshit untill a mod comes in and gives me exactly what I want. I've already got a chubby imagining the few minutes after dark sees the shit going on in here and decides it's LOCKING TIME BITCHES. A little bit less enthusiasim if it's toxic, but I'll still be aroused.
Old 4th April 2012
Grim Reaper

SethK is a name known to allSethK is a name known to allSethK is a name known to allSethK is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_slicer View Post
RAWR I'M ANGRY AT PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET
Calm down Broseph McDudebro. You're a little late. We already returned to talking about the game.

Speaking of, who else hated the succubus boss? I don't mean as a concept. It's a great bossfight, but holy crap I just kept dying and dying..
Old 4th April 2012
Tentacle God

DeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Back to the game, what good is the Ice ability? The Fire one burns vines, but I've yet to see any reason to use Ice in the game. Doesn't even freeze enemies.
It also falls, which lets you drop shots on things from above. Kinda situation-specific, but if you're bouncing around in midair trying to avoid something on the ground, you can use Ice to bomb it.
Old 4th April 2012
Jungle Girl

joesmithxxx is new around here
Thumbs up Re: Kurovadis Demo (Read the first post)

I have to say its definitely worth the 5$ I paid.

Some of the elements outside of the demo that impressed me was the voice acting (please give my compliments to the VA if possible), music (especially the 2nd stage, wow, great job, can I get a PM file for that piece btw?), and all of the CG art. The platforming elements were fairly solid. Some were a tad bit tough, but overall very well done.

Some concerns worth mentioning though.
Con is near useless - the points are far better spent elsewhere. Str is extremely OP. Best stat in the game really. That or the charged punch damage needs to be toned down. I still don't quite get her eye color changing from blue, green, and red every now and then, but that's just a tiny minor detail thing.

Could have seriously used a CG gallery.

Overall, very good work and look forward to your future projects.
Old 4th April 2012
Jungle Girl

LemonEater has just started to contribute

Considering the fact that this thread went up over 3'000 views since Game launch, Hopefuly atleast 1/3 of those views contributed to Actually helping Kyrieru.
Old 4th April 2012
Jungle Girl

Iczer is new around here

Does this game has any yuri or futa in it? I have not followed it that closely so I am just curious about this before I buy it.
Old 4th April 2012
Tentacle God

foamy111 is a valued memberfoamy111 is a valued member

^
It contains both actually.
2 yuri scenes (only 1 CG) and 1 futa scene (1 CG).
Old 4th April 2012
Jungle Girl

Kanashiikage has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Speaking of CON, what does it stand for anyway? I've upgraded it out of habit of wanting well-rounded stats, but I never got what it does for you.
Old 4th April 2012
Demon Girl

Zabz is new around here

Quote:
Speaking of CON, what does it stand for anyway? I've upgraded it out of habit of wanting well-rounded stats, but I never got what it does for you.
CON = Constitution, your relative healthiness, all that jazz.

Increases your hp by 5 per point put in..Not really worth it, when you can have instant charging and attack power equal to the sun.
Old 4th April 2012
Mystic Girl

Stranger has just started to contribute

since we started speaking about stats - can someone post what exactly other stats do? - as in numerical-exactly. for instance how many you need to invest to have that insta-charging?

also, would anyone share their character 'builds'?
Old 4th April 2012
Jungle Girl

giyan has just started to contribute
Default Re: Kurovadis (OUT NOW! BUY IT)

By the way, is it possible to get back up through this long tight spikewalled hole which then leads to the damaging roll and 2nd boss? And if not, where should i go after defeating her?
Old 4th April 2012
Grim Reaper

Default Re: Kurovadis (OUT NOW! BUY IT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by giyan View Post
By the way, is it possible to get back up through this long tight spikewalled hole which then leads to the damaging roll and 2nd boss? And if not, where should i go after defeating her?
While in the room with the damage roll, go left.
Old 5th April 2012
Grim Reaper

Quote:
IDK why, but for some reason when I try to load my save, the game cuts off. Any explanation folks?

Starting new works, but I don't wanna start back at the beginning. I'm in the castle section.
Now I'm suddenly having this issue. Now if I press continue, the game flashes red, I hear the main characters death moan thing, and the game closes.