What's new

ACT [Svarog] Sheena and Forest monsters

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score
Okay, so this isn't a contributed game, persay, but I had to share this and since it is a hentai game, I'm putting it here. Found it on one of my hentai game sites. What I find the most amusing about it is the comments. Read past all the "numbers" crap and see what people have to say. And, well, might want to give it a shot, since it's a little...familiar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reputation score
Re: Sheena and Forest monsters

Eh, Jungle Girl was WAY better. I'm sure you'll agree. Here's why I think this:

1) The pacing is much too slow in Sheena. I went quite some time before encountering the first enemy.
2) The enemies don't stand out at all. I mean, it's cool if they blend in a bit, but these guys just look like part of the background, so you don't know what to look for until you get hit. There's one enemy I encountered where I STILL have no idea what it looks like.
3) Well, this is a personal preference, but Sheena just looks really nasty to me. I've never been terribly fond of the afro, which is what it looks like she has, and her body falls into my relatively wide Uncanny Valley.
4) The last point is that in Jungle Girl, even at the point where the space between enemies was too small for you to realistically be able to react to, at least enemies still only came one at a time. I lost when I encounted an enemy on the ground and in the air at the same exact location. Now, perhaps this is what the "Emergency" is for, but to me it just reeks of poor design, and I suspect that the "Emergency" is actually a stop-gap to get through situations where shoddy coding creates situations like that.

On the plus side, the "Emergency" made me think of Peppy's "Try a somersault!", one of his lesser-known quotes, so that's at least one point in this game's favor. It's incredibly weak, but it's something.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The graphics are a bit annoying as well. Even if the drawings weren't exactly good in jungle girl, they were clearly defined. Bad 3d in a 2d side scroller does not work well.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

4) The last point is that in Jungle Girl, even at the point where the space between enemies was too small for you to realistically be able to react to, at least enemies still only came one at a time. I lost when I encounted an enemy on the ground and in the air at the same exact location. Now, perhaps this is what the "Emergency" is for, but to me it just reeks of poor design, and I suspect that the "Emergency" is actually a stop-gap to get through situations where shoddy coding creates situations like that.
There's a little move, ya jump forward, and its the forward button.
GUESS WHAT THATS FOR?

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

I have another little run or rape flash game, a hacked version of this game: but with a blonde chick instead of a hairy guy (and less hairy guys instead of heavily hairy guys). Quite fun :)

MU link:

And don't ask me where i found it, don't know myself...

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

this is such a bad rip it's funny. I do guess LM could take it as a compliment though, as copycating is one of the best form of flattery

And seriously, worse then Meet & Fuck? What shithole those guys call out of?

Twisted

Reputation score

Am I actually the only one that prefers this over Jungle Girl?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

BLASPHEMY!

Actually I haven't played it, so I don't know

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

cant give an opinion because for some reason i cannot get gamesofdesire website to load. not on aol not on IE. no clue why but it just refuses to load.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

There's a little move, ya jump forward, and its the forward button.
GUESS WHAT THATS FOR?
From what I can tell, it dodges everything but uses up life energy.
Am I actually the only one that prefers this over Jungle Girl?
Lets see here. My problems with the game are:

1. The graphics aren't very clean. It can be hard to tell the enemies from the environment.
  2. Half of the background is actually in the foreground, hiding the enemies. Additionally, several times the enemies aren't spaced widely enough apart to dodge both. An emergency jump will drop you into the rape position of the second enemy. This is poor programming.
  3. Some enemies seem to catch you unless you use an emergency jump...
  4. The character is a poorly shaded 3d figure.
  5. The pacing is uneven and the spawning of enemies seems random: I have had a long stretch without an enemy and I have had an enemy attack me less than a second after I start (In fact I have had one attack me, then drop me and a second immediately latches onto me)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, but how's the prons?

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

i am interested in seeing this anyone know if there is another site or such this might be found on?

Twisted

Reputation score

The graphics aren't very clean. It can be hard to tell the enemies from the environment.
It's weird, its like its a plant environment with plant monsters. Odd they should look like plants. I can tell very plainly where they are, to be honest.

Half of the background is actually in the foreground, hiding the enemies. Additionally, several times the enemies aren't spaced widely enough apart to dodge both. An emergency jump will drop you into the rape position of the second enemy. This is poor programming.
Never happened. I've gone past three enemies almost directly after each other. And as for the foreground being in the way, you can generally see where the tree or whatever is blocking earlier on before it starts blocking it.

Some enemies seem to catch you unless you use an emergency jump...
It's called reflex, know when to hit jump/duck, so you don't hit them before you jump

The character is a poorly shaded 3d figure.
Yeah, it's weird, its like the artist is generally known for using 3D figures in his stuff or something, odd that he'd use a 3D figure in the game. He most likely made it 2D so it'd work in flash.

The pacing is uneven and the spawning of enemies seems random: I have had a long stretch without an enemy and I have had an enemy attack me less than a second after I start (In fact I have had one attack me, then drop me and a second immediately latches onto me)
I love the random factor of it, it means that its never the same. Sometimes I get a slow-paced game with an enemy here and there, or I get a fast-paced one with bunch of 'em.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

someone didn't loop the small red tentacles correctly

I also think it's funny how you can LOSE by doing an emergency jump
Also, if you hold it down, it just immediately runs to 0

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I have another little run or rape flash game, a hacked version of this game: but with a blonde chick instead of a hairy guy (and less hairy guys instead of heavily hairy guys). Quite fun :)

MU link:

And don't ask me where i found it, don't know myself...
I didnt know what this meant at first, thought you meant you played a less hairy guy and the enemies were girls. I was trying to figure out how that was going to play out

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

i am interested in seeing this anyone know if there is another site or such this might be found on?
You can try funny games, that and the new Sawatex game full version were on there earlier.

OP
Copper

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, but how's the prons?
Looks like you've played it from other comments, but they're meh.

And yeah, I gave it a couple tries and I don't like it, mostly for the pacing. I enjoy the challenge, but it's either too slow or too fast. And yeah, I can agree on the enemies blending in. I don't mind them looking like scenery but when they're behind the trees and you can't see them...bleh.

Near as I can tell there are three enemies: the green dangly vines, the red vines in a pit, and the giant red flower. If there are any more, I don't have the patience to find them.

It's an all right game. JG and DG are much smoother and in my opinion, play better, but I mostly put it up for the fact that people were comparing the two games (and saying LM's work was better.)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hey, for the asshunter game, do you just play until you inevitably lose, or is there something to win there?