What's new

ACT [フラっ子 / flakko] FLA娘はイカが!?vol1 / Flakko wa Ika ga!? vol1 (RJ085967)

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
_________
DLsite Info
_________

A cosplay and sex toy Flash game starring Eiko!
Super sloppy erotic orgasm gapeface and strip nudity action.

* Full version includes audio (not in demo)

_______
My Info:
_______

As the DLsite description says, this is a game where you play as Ika from the anime Squid Girl using her hair to tentacle rape the character Eiko. The game plays like Window Girl where you need to take things slow at first as over doing it can lead to Eiko escaping, resulting in a game over. Make sure you pat her head a little so the bar representing Ika doesn't get too high. As you play, you earn points which can be used towards unlocking more options and objects that can be used towards unlocking more teasing and penetration options, customizing Eiko and making teasing her less difficult. The game automatically saves your unlockables so you don't have to worry about having to start all over if you lose or close the game.

Screenshots:

Size:
Compressed: 10.2MB
Decompressed: 20MB

Download:

Last edited:

Lord Jackoff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [TouchingGame] Flakko wa Ika ga!? vol1

How the heck do I even get her to get more pleasure percent than me? Everytime I get 45% I get elbowed in the head.

Lord Jackoff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nevermind, found out that patting her face reduces your percentage

Cappy

Reputation score

This actually extremely entertaining, requires no Moonspeak Settings, and works upon execution, no installations.

For it's tiny filesize, it's worth every bit of your time.

Fifth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone find out how to turn on the 6500EB and 15000EB options?

DCRS

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone find out how to turn on the 6500EB and 15000EB options?
6500 Is virginity, you can only turn it on before youve put anything in. It just adds blood.

15000 is only available with the tentacle visible outside, but not put in yet. It makes the tentacle like twice as large/thick

herfmat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Whats the pill do? Doesn't seem to go in her mouth...

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whats the pill do? Doesn't seem to go in her mouth...
It's a ecstasy pill. It shoots her arousal percentage to 200% giving her a gapeface and possibly changing her speech patterns. I think you can only force her to swallow it when her arousal is at 100% and not during tentacle penetration.

Mercsenary

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

6500 Is virginity, you can only turn it on before youve put anything in. It just adds blood.

15000 is only available with the tentacle visible outside, but not put in yet. It makes the tentacle like twice as large/thick
That takes dedication cause... well getting that many EB points with out tentacles... takes a while.

Shiroineko

Reputation score

That takes dedication cause... well getting that many EB points with out tentacles... takes a while.
Since the things you unlock stay there (along with the EB) if you close and bring it back up again, you can get past that number with tentacles and then just close and open it again after. That's how I did it. All you need to do is do the first stage with the touching again and avoid getting the elbow.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Get her to 100% so there's no game over.

Put on as many vibrators on her as you can (4 that I can count, one pair on the chest and 3 more in the vagina)

Then go afk, you'll slowly accumulate points from the vibrator (I forgot if you can switch window without the game pausing)

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Get her to 100% so there's no game over.

Put on as many vibrators on her as you can (4 that I can count, one pair on the chest and 3 more in the vagina)

Then go afk, you'll slowly accumulate points from the vibrator (I forgot if you can switch window without the game pausing)
Not to mention you can put the tentacle in at a medium speed without it ejaculating while the vibrators are in for an even faster grind~

An autoclicker might also be useful considering you could set it and forget it - go read a book, cook, buy some junk food at the gas station, etc...

Comrade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

We should make a list of what each of the options do. What do 1500 and 5000 do?

MoodWhiplash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

EB / Shrimp Point List

Options with a star next to them can be toggled.

Clothes
100 - Underwear
500 - Eiko's "One More Chance" T-Shirt
3000 - Sailor Uniform
4000 - Cat Ears
11000 - Lolita

Backgrounds
13000 - (Lemon) House by the Sea
17000 - School

Other
300 - Pubic Hair
1000 - Cum Inside
1500 - Tears
2000 - Shrimp
2500 - Vibrator
5000 - Urination on Climax
6500 - Virginity
8000 - Increased Cum on Climax
15000 - Thicker Tentacles
20000 - Aphrodisiac

When you reach 20k, you unlock a note from the creator that says if your save data is ever lost you can click on a button below the list to unlock everything. You might have to stretch your window vertically to find the hidden button.

Last edited:

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Now I get the tent. girl and Lemon's ecstasy to the max and I can't seem to unlock the vibrator, tentecle tab or the I'm guessing climax button. I know I'm missing something or doing something wrong. And were do you get the points.

Mance

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The tentacle icon becomes available before you even get the bars to full, about 60-70% should do it.

Once you get to around 80% (easy by clicking her breasts, as Ika's meter stops going up by doing that when Eiko hits around 50%), you can select the tentacle and put it between her legs (look for the "in" icon that appears when you wave the mouse around there). Use the "in" icon again to... do stuff. There's no "climax button", just crank the speed thingy and let things take their course - getting off is the fastest way to earn points, so just keep doing that.

Once Eiko hits 100% you can use the pill on her mouth (regardless as to whether you've unlocked it or not... it just works anyway). Using the pill unlocks a faster option for the tentacle.

The "out" icon up the top can be toggled to "in", though it won't visually change until you unlock it, you can really use it whenever you want.

The hidden points button is slightly below the list of unlocks, and you do need to stretch the window around before you can click on it. It's not ever visible, so just click around the space under the list if you want to try it.

Last edited:

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey, just making sure everyone is aware, this guy has a website, and another really small game.

or

How to Play: It's a simple flash game. Start by clicking and dragging the left side of her bow to the left (You will need to try a few times). After that you can lower her blouse, lift up her bra, drag the other half of the shirt to the right, grope, and use the buttons on the right to play around. It's not that great but for what it's worth, it is pretty nice (especially considering it is free.). To note, I can't get the second to work like the first, so while bigger, it's also buggier.

Also see:

There isn't much on this second link, but I'm sure as he/she/it releases more, they will most likely append it to their website. Be sure to support them if you like their work and want more!

Edit: Apparently you can also click the bobble head animal on the desk to arouse her rapidly.

Last edited:

b106228

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn, i dont understand, how not to loose by touching her...)
Any clues?)

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn, i dont understand, how not to loose by touching her...)
Any clues?)
Until you get the brunette's arousal percentage to 100%, keep the blue haired girl's arousal percentage to a minimum by petting the Brunette's head.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

It's if Ika's pleasure goes 20% higher than Eiko's, it's game over.
I believe this is until you either get to 100% on Eiko, or after you use the pill that you can go as high as you want without worry
This is kinda specific since removing certain clothes gives you a lot of pleasure, which can put you over unless you're 20-30 under her.