What's new

[May-Be-Soft] Henshin Series

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score
A while back Games Dude put in a request found here, for .

There were download links on Hongfire, but since they did the site move the downloads section seems to be gone. Looking around lead me to CraneAnime, and this page in particular;

The CraneAnime post contains pretty much all you need to know about the game, several CG samples, the censored OP from Youtube, a filesonic link for just the CG, DDL (Mediafire and Fileserve) links for the game, and walkthroughs for the game. The torrent is dead in the water at 99.8%. A quick summary of the series, The main character gains the ability to transform into objects thanks to the help of a magical talking cat-like creature and proceeds to use his new found abilities to have fun with all the girls in his life.

My recommendation is that you download the Mediafire links. There are 24 in total, for 4.37GB, but those links contain all three Henshin games made by May-Be-Soft. The password for the file is located on the CraneAnime page. If you're just in it for faps, get the CG. Unlocking the full galleries in the games takes quite a bit of commitment, especially in the third.

A basic rundown of what the games actually are, the first two are your basic TCGI games. The third one is a whole other game all together. They left behind the TCGI format and went with another style of gameplay that I do not know the name of. In essence it puts you on a map, gives you several different choices, and everything you do leads to a scene. New scenes and areas are unlocked as time progresses, as you complete other scenes, or complete special "challenge" scenes. Depending on which scenes you do, you can get one of 7 endings.

All games are censored (Albeit it's very minimal), voiced, and in Japanese. To run you will need to be in either Jap-Unicode or using applocale. The downloaded files will be .mdf files, so install the game either mount the iso using deamon tools or virtual clone drive, or extra the files from the iso using winrar, or if you have blank DvDs burn the image to disc.

All credit for the upload go to Dwi_Edge of CraneAnime for the Mediafire links and the post, and to the other link contributors mentioned on the page.

(Did I miss anything?)

Don't use the torrent link. There are no more seeders for it.

Last edited:

Maiz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [May-Be-Soft] Henshin Series

Thank you, I hope Games Dude appreciates it.

This seems...interesting to say the least dl'ing this NOW.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah yes, this series. After my request in Hentai Finder was answered (with a 18-link fileserve dl), I took one last search and stumbled upon that CraneAnime page myself, so from there I just got the CG, which I would highly recommend; both because it's new and interesting as well as highly fappable.

But I don't mean anything by it, and since you were the one who helped me in the H-Finder thread in the first place, you have my thanks.

Oh, and the Hongfire DL section is gone, probably for good at this point.

The admins decided that Hongfire was to be a discussion, modding and gaming community, so downloads to non-shareware stuff, hentai or not, is disallowed.

At least the GoR thread is safe: it's so huge and convoluted that no admin would even try to take down the links xD

Last edited:

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'll say thanks in advance because I don't want to sound inconsiderate. Unfortunately, however, I haven't been able to play yet. I followed your link and d/l'd the torrent file (labeled as "Torrent by Girlcelly") only to realize there are no seeders. I'm stuck at 99.8% and apparently I cannot get the remaining 0.2% from the 32 peers I'm connected to.

fml

EDIT: So I've downloaded all the medafire links, hjsplit combined them, and unziped them. The file types are .mds/.mdf rather than .iso- and my usual burn option isn't provided. I tried burning them to disc anyways, but their useless. Any suggestions? This stuff is way to complicated for me.

Last edited:
OP
Sairu

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll say thanks in advance because I don't want to sound inconsiderate. Unfortunately, however, I haven't been able to play yet. I followed your link and d/l'd the torrent file (labeled as "Torrent by Girlcelly") only to realize there are no seeders. I'm stuck at 99.8% and apparently I cannot get the remaining 0.2% from the 32 peers I'm connected to.

fml

EDIT: So I've downloaded all the medafire links, hjsplit combined them, and unziped them. The file types are .mds/.mdf rather than .iso- and my usual burn option isn't provided. I tried burning them to disc anyways, but their useless. Any suggestions? This stuff is way to complicated for me.
My bad on the file type. I always just mount the images using virtual clone drive and run the image. Other options are to download winrar and extract the files from the image directly.

Also thanks for the note on the torrent being a dead end. I'll make a note of that in the first post.

Reputation score

What are the passwords to download Bonus Lagi.rar.002 and Game.rar.002? The site says it should be either "Henshin!", "Henshin!!", or "Henshin !!!", but I've tried all of them (including "Henshin!!!") and nothing is working; I think those are the passwords to unpack them, not to download them. Those are the only ones with passwords, as well. Very annoying.

EDIT: Nevermind, password is "craneanime". And I am derp.

Last edited:
Reputation score

So, not sure if any of you are even still on this forum, or have the game for that matter, but I've been searching for this series for a while. I'd just download from the craneanime links, except they are now all down. Could any of you find it in your heart to upload these games once more? You'd be really helping a complete stranger out

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Guys,this torrent for all three henshin games still works:

It has plenty of seeders,and i myself got all three games from it a while back...

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I myself just downloaded all three from the torrent on this site, and there's a 100% save file there too, though only for the first game.

You'll also have to have Daemon Tools/Alcohol 120% to mount/install the games.

l0stm4n

Reputation score

sorry to necro this thread.
does anyone have a dl link for this game? looked everywhere and i cant find one.

bahamutswraith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you try the torrent HangerDanger posted two posts above?

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did you check the first post? I downloaded from the torrent provided in the website on the first post ( ). It was fast and worked just fine.

Desora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys,this torrent for all three henshin games still works:

It has plenty of seeders,and i myself got all three games from it a while back...

I'm getting a CG error when I try to play the 3rd game ( extracted via 7zip). Is there an additional file I need to unzip?

Scavvv

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys,this torrent for all three henshin games still works: http(colon)//sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=48759

I got all three from this here, they seem good...if only I knew what the hell anything was saying, lol.

the_high_king

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Only ending I can't seem to grab is the nerd girl's ending. I can never find the final scene.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Never heard of this one, games like this I usually skip out, but always go for the CG's.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

huh, downloading this now.

the torrent linked to on the site linked to in the first post (how overly complex...) is a safelink thing on erojji, it needs a password and i have no idea where to find it, the sukebei one seems to work though.

bigass game though.

Shakara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I did not checked the Torrent link but usually its worthy.
never got a dead link from there, so here we go.

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=48759

Just follow the Instructions under the pic. :)

Anon99

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
im gonna necro this thread, anyone got a download that is still up and running?