The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 6th November 2011
Demon Girl Pro

You Win The Prize is a valued memberYou Win The Prize is a valued member
Default Re: Dusty's Castle

damn! that's some dedication. I personally didn't know so much went into creating flash games.
Old 6th November 2011
Demon Girl

omegaism is a name known to allomegaism is a name known to allomegaism is a name known to allomegaism is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by You Win The Prize View Post
damn! that's some dedication. I personally didn't know so much went into creating flash games.
He's streaming right now
Old 6th November 2011
Demon Girl

Location: Sitting in a chair sipping tea, watching yet another lurker lemming fall out of the stupid tree.
The Lurkers Shadow is a name known to allThe Lurkers Shadow is a name known to allThe Lurkers Shadow is a name known to allThe Lurkers Shadow is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by You Win The Prize View Post
Yeah from a distance making a game might seem easy but when you actually get to it, the true complexity of it can cause a person's brain to melt. Seeing someone work on a game and all the dedication they put into it gives you a new respect for game makers.

When you think about it a game can be compaired like this- Rome wasen't built in a day, but it may take only one day for it to fall.
All those that live in this world make mistakes. Time and time again the same mistakes are repeated, so I watch from the darkness and I think "just when I thought I'd seen all the dumb things someone could do, someone else comes along and adds another page to the book of dumbass."
Old 6th November 2011
Jungle Girl

shotdown35 is new around here

I too keep getting a black screen after i click play, any ideas?
Old 6th November 2011
Jungle Girl

Maiz is new around here

DO you have the latest flash player?

Reload the page or wait a little because it worked for me.

Or if you downloaded it i can't help you, you should wait till the new version of dusty's castle comes out.

Last edited by Maiz; 6th November 2011 at 01:28.
Old 6th November 2011
Jungle Girl

shotdown35 is new around here

Yeah i have but it works now seems internet explorer was just kicking off as usual
Old 7th November 2011
Demon Girl

Zboczuch not very popular

Okay, I managed to get it to run under Firefox by DLing the latest flash player. Then again, that didn't in the least bit help me run it offline - the SWFplayer still goes bananas after I press "play". Anyone tried it?

By the way, someone in the LoK forum hinted, that there is some sort of a gallery mode involved so that the H-content wouldn't need to be viewed in a sequence. Would be a nice find.

And I mean to.

Old 12th November 2011

ToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond repute

Update. And quick question, what exactly opens the door at the top of the stairs.
Old 12th November 2011
Tentacle God

Iggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicShock View Post
Update. And quick question, what exactly opens the door at the top of the stairs.
Sex.
Old 12th November 2011

ToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks buddy
Old 12th November 2011
Tentacle God

Iggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicShock View Post
Thanks buddy
Any time~. Any place~<3.

EDIT: I just played the game. Looks like Gor has started to implement the bed scene. The plant scene still doesn't have text entirely yet, but it's in three parts. You get to fuck each of the three plants. Only the plant on the left has text for the entire thing.

Last edited by Iggy; 12th November 2011 at 23:42.
Old 13th November 2011
Tentacle God

lazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forum

Is there anything in the bedroom above the plant yet? .- . I finished all other scenes but in that room all I could do was sleep.
Old 13th November 2011
Tentacle God

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazycat View Post
Is there anything in the bedroom above the plant yet? .- . I finished all other scenes but in that room all I could do was sleep.
You can only sleep... for now...
Old 13th November 2011
Jungle Girl

Location: Hell-Lust...Just off of Pride, and my house is the 5th door after tentacle "torture".
True Succubus is new around here
Send a message via MSN to True Succubus
Default What a game should be

Emperor be praised I love this game, its simple but quite high quality if you consider games similar to it.

Though Gorepete has yet to finish Sayika and Samus Platformer, this is also one of them great games.

And the bed surprised me too!
Old 13th November 2011
Tentacle God

Default Re: What a game should be

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Succubus View Post
Emperor be praised I love this game, its simple but quite high quality if you consider games similar to it.

Though Gorepete has yet to finish Sayika and Samus Platformer, this is also one of them great games.

And the bed surprised me too!
This honestly is one of the best H-Games I've ever played. And it came from LoK forums. Who would have thought it...?

Tags
dusty's castle, flash game, gorepete