The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 30th October 2011
Demon Girl

Location: Sitting in a chair sipping tea, watching yet another lurker lemming fall out of the stupid tree.
The Lurkers Shadow is a name known to allThe Lurkers Shadow is a name known to allThe Lurkers Shadow is a name known to allThe Lurkers Shadow is a name known to all
Default Dusty's Castle

I'm sure a fair few people already know about this game but for those who don't here it is.

http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/vie...php?f=7&t=1679

Now I know pretty much anything that comes from LOK is fated to never be finished, but the maker Gorepete has commited a heresy on the LOK forums and completed his game.
Now while Satan is getting his ice skates laced up I'll continue with the info. The games main character seems to be a pokemorph of a Dusclops. The game is now complete with 7 main scenes, one for each sin and if I have read right 5 different endings based on the score for being pure or giving into sinful delight.

Now for the controls:

W - Move up stairs
S - Move down stairs
A - Move left
D - Move right
Space bar - Interact with objects when the ! symbol appears above Dustys head
Q - No responce
E - Yes responce
R - Toggle inventory
Left Shift - Sprint

I would like to congratulate Gorepete for his wonderful effort he put forth into creating this game and thank him for taking the time to make games for us. Many of us are thankful for all your efforts and look forward to future works.
All those that live in this world make mistakes. Time and time again the same mistakes are repeated, so I watch from the darkness and I think "just when I thought I'd seen all the dumb things someone could do, someone else comes along and adds another page to the book of dumbass."

Last edited by The Lurkers Shadow; 27th November 2011 at 04:07. Reason: Updating about the game being finished and added thanks to its creator.
Old 30th October 2011
Formerly Havokor

Vinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forum
Default Re: Dusty's Castle

Got to "the end"...only thing I didn't get was whatever scene the plant was suppose to do. Pretty sure I did everything I could do.
Old 30th October 2011
Demon Girl

Daclusia no longer a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by havokor View Post
Got to "the end"...only thing I didn't get was whatever scene the plant was suppose to do. Pretty sure I did everything I could do.
Not done yet. There's still 3 scenes the author has yet to put. He's currently working on a lesbian orgy scene in the study.
Old 31st October 2011
Tentacle God

super_slicer is famous around these partssuper_slicer is famous around these partssuper_slicer is famous around these partssuper_slicer is famous around these partssuper_slicer is famous around these partssuper_slicer is famous around these partssuper_slicer is famous around these partssuper_slicer is famous around these partssuper_slicer is famous around these partssuper_slicer is famous around these partssuper_slicer is famous around these parts

wonder if gorepete realises his logo is "GOP". Which is some bullshit political party here in the US.

P.S. I don't care if they're right or left, blue or red, they're all bullshit.
Old 31st October 2011
Homer

mrxthemusic3 has just started to contribute

Found out you can sprint if you hold down left shift while running.
Old 31st October 2011
Demon Girl

Location: Sitting in a chair sipping tea, watching yet another lurker lemming fall out of the stupid tree.
The Lurkers Shadow is a name known to allThe Lurkers Shadow is a name known to allThe Lurkers Shadow is a name known to allThe Lurkers Shadow is a name known to all

Thanks for the heads up, I completely forgot about that button.

I fixed up the main post to include it.
All those that live in this world make mistakes. Time and time again the same mistakes are repeated, so I watch from the darkness and I think "just when I thought I'd seen all the dumb things someone could do, someone else comes along and adds another page to the book of dumbass."
Old 1st November 2011
Tentacle God

MrMe is a name known to allMrMe is a name known to allMrMe is a name known to allMrMe is a name known to all

I like that the black statues give you hints on what you need to do for the next scene
Old 1st November 2011
Grim Reaper

Moonchaos is a name known to allMoonchaos is a name known to allMoonchaos is a name known to allMoonchaos is a name known to all

I found all the current scenes so far.

2 Angels are still standing (Tentacle event and the Black Book)
but cause they are not finished we need to wait.
Old 2nd November 2011
Mystic Girl

Twisted1 is a valued memberTwisted1 is a valued member

This was a good find -- thank for the share!
Old 2nd November 2011
Demon Girl Pro

fatmancory no longer a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlydunce View Post
If this game ever gets finished it will be a LoK forum first.
i thought they had two games they actually pulled through?
Old 2nd November 2011
Grim Reaper

Zelzar is famous around these partsZelzar is famous around these partsZelzar is famous around these partsZelzar is famous around these partsZelzar is famous around these partsZelzar is famous around these partsZelzar is famous around these partsZelzar is famous around these partsZelzar is famous around these partsZelzar is famous around these partsZelzar is famous around these parts

Well, from what I've found, a game called "Mr.D's Krystal Ball" I have no idea if you should count it as a game since the only thing you do is to click. But it IS finished. And that's something rare.
Old 2nd November 2011
Demon Girl

Zboczuch not very popular

Well, GorePete unfortunately likes to promise a lot. And to forget what he said. Rush, then renamed to Succubus Fight (or something along these lines) was, as far as I remember, also said to be aimed at finishing.

...but then he got bored.

Oh, by the way: does anyone have trouble running this? The embedded flash freezes after I press play, and the swf seems to display an error over and over again.

And I mean to.

Old 2nd November 2011
Demon Girl

Rrazz has just started to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zboczuch View Post
Oh, by the way: does anyone have trouble running this? The embedded flash freezes after I press play, and the swf seems to display an error over and over again.
I've been having trouble running it from my computer. I've downloaded it a few times but when I run it I just get a black screen after hitting the Play button.

It works fine through the site though...or at least it did. I'm not sure if he updated it or something (judging by the file size increasing a bit I assume so) but now half the puzzles/sex scenes don't work at all for me. Which is kind of annoying.

So far I'm liking it though, it'll be interesting to see the final result if/when he finishes it.

Edit: Oh man, the game suddenly becomes so much more enjoyable and easier now that I know about the sprint :P Cheers!

Last edited by Rrazz; 2nd November 2011 at 13:38.
Old 2nd November 2011
Tentacle God

super_slicer is famous around these partssuper_slicer is famous around these partssuper_slicer is famous around these partssuper_slicer is famous around these partssuper_slicer is famous around these partssuper_slicer is famous around these partssuper_slicer is famous around these partssuper_slicer is famous around these partssuper_slicer is famous around these partssuper_slicer is famous around these partssuper_slicer is famous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zboczuch View Post
Well, GorePete unfortunately likes to promise a lot. And to forget what he said. Rush, then renamed to Succubus Fight (or something along these lines) was, as far as I remember, also said to be aimed at finishing.

...but then he got bored.

He's actually working on it even as he's updating this game. He's re-done the mistress and is changing the theme. In the thread he's put in two new enemies (the old ones have been scrapped for now).
Old 6th November 2011
Demon Girl

omegaism is a name known to allomegaism is a name known to allomegaism is a name known to allomegaism is a name known to all

He's even streaming his progress now.

An example of the chat there.

(Chat ended when the world exploded)

Last edited by omegaism; 6th November 2011 at 19:40. Reason: Stream's offline

Tags
dusty's castle, flash game, gorepete