ADV [MASURAO] 魔法少女クレハTwist

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Samples:
( )
( )
( )

According to , he's about to release his latest game, called Magical Girl Kureha Twist, sequel to Magical Girl Kureha. I'm excited about this because I'm a big fan of his work, especially his animated tentacle scenes, and this looks to be his biggest release yet at over 1.4GB (over twice the size of his last work). Can't wait!

Previous MASURAO works:

Last edited by a moderator:

kozzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [MASURAO] 魔法少女クレハTwist

humm is it only me or the site is down? cant get th demo >_> Must haaaveeeee

OP
tentakuru

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah it's giving me 503 errors at the moment. It was working earlier! The demo has three parts, two of which are the same as the videos linked above, but there is also a semi-interactive scene with one of the characters.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

is not down o.o i am downloading the demo without trouble

kozzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

for me it says service temortary unavaible (goddamn thats hard to type >_<) soo i just wait some time mabe it will work O-o

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

Same here. I think the awesomeness broke the internetz.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's working fine for me, I am a big fan of the studio btw... this is such an awesome studio, the only studio I like more is Caryo.... :D
wel from the non RPG games studios that is... ;)

When wil this game be released, cause I wil be waiting anxiously for its release...

and yeah, that size is like realy huge... none of the previous where even close to 1 gig in size.... :eek:

kozzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ow come onnn why it works for u guys and for me it gives service temportarly unaviable >_> ehh me and my damn luck xDD

BVZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

tentakuru, what is the name of the game that the last picture is from? If you would be so kind :)

DearSfan31

Demon Girl
Reputation score

dude i cant wait for MASURAOs next game. his work is incredible.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

tentakuru, what is the name of the game that the last picture is from? If you would be so kind :)
Isn't that "Shock Boy"?

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks good. I wonder how much it costs. I like to buy the real good animated stuff from time to time. Since it doesn't come around often an it worth supporting.

OP
tentakuru

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

manty5 is right, it's (Shock Boy?) It's one of my favourites :D I like the animation and art, and I like that there's a puzzle element to it, you uncover positions through certain combinations of scenes. The prequel to this new game was more of an interactive story and lacked that element of experimentation, but from the screenshots of this one it looks like Twist might be more of an actual game.

soulles

Reputation score

I didnt get far in the demo or maybe it was only 1 level thing, I mean, all you could do was the breast thing, and make her jizz it seemed....

if there is more to the demo, please do tell... cause I realy tried everything I could find and the scene just restarts all over...

But wel it looks promising, although it might be a bit big for what you can do, I mean this was 161mb size, and if that is only 1 level/part, then its like 10 scenes over more then 1 gig at max.... (might still be worth it though...)
the Animations and wel the extreme stuff realy makes me want these games most of the times.... :D

wazzup

Reputation score

It's out!
Here's a torrent link:
Insert witty thanks here: _____________________________.

I like how they brought in some of the girls from the colored doujin.

Last edited:

nnescio

Reputation score

It's out!
Here's a torrent link:
Why is the first part an .exe file? Is it some sort of autoextractor or something?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Why is the first part an .exe file? Is it some sort of autoextractor or something?
Something like that, you run the exe, and it'll ask where you want to extract the game to.

Daynjahzone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's a full save in case anybody is having trouble unlocking scenes.

Last edited: