What's new

ACT [ GFVN] 私立乱交女学園 ~エイリアンVSレズビアン RJ050641

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, so basically this is sorta a side scroller/hentai/shooter game. You run around shooting multicolored penises that come outta nowhere to rape you.

Controls:
Left Mouse button: shoot
Space bar: switch between weapons
Arrow keys/WASD: move

The three attacks are a normal single volley, a spread shot, and an arcing shot with a blast radius. All of them have infinite ammo. A couple notes though. The single volley has the highest range and from what I can tell, the fastest rate of fire. The spread shot... Is a spread shot. Less range, less speed. The arcing shot is the only shot that can go over walls, but it has almost no range.

The hentai comes in when you lose. You die, you get your game over screen. Each stage has its own game over. No I don't mean 1-2, 1-2, etc have a different game over. I mean 1-1, 2-1, 3-1, etc has a different game over screen.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Private random intersection woman school ~ alien VS lesbian

2 things:

Link?

I'm hoping the title is just poorly translated.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Not my link, stole from someone from HF, rename file to something.rar then extract it.

Cheats:
Click on the blue haired girl's breasts 10 times to unlock gallery
Click on the orange haired girl's breasts 10 times to unlock 100 life mode
Click on the orange haired girl's face 10 times to unlock easy modo

My opinion:
Too many chances of potential rape that weren't used makes me >:, overall a good game, tedious though and fustrating at times (Play 4-3 I think and you'll see how fustrated the freaking game gets) Weapon 3 is useless, and Weapon 2 is semi useless, you can finish the entire game using only Weapon 1 >_>

OP
DarkFire1004

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

... Did I really forget to post the damn link? Thanks Loli.

And I was looking through the rest of the the hentai forum, and nobody had japanese in the title. There wasn't an actual English title, so I just shoved it into Babelfish and posted what came out.

The whole thing is: 私立乱交女学園 ~エイリアンVSレズビアン

And I raged in 2-3, I think. They shove you in a hallway, and dozens of them just spawn and rape you.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For the hallway, just strafe around and fire the machinegun, don't use the shotgun or the bomb attack because the firerate/range isn't good enough. (At least I didn't... didn't even know I could switch weapons til 4-3 >.>)

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Dark... LDF abbreviated the link...
(actual link is

___21516___20154___12466___12540
___12512___GFVN___31169___31435
___20081___20132___22899___23398
___22.html

Also, when I beat it, I got this screen:

Doesn't appear as if I can do anything. Not sure if this is a bug, seems like it though.

Last edited:

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Ehem...uh...how does one go about opening this game?

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Ehem...uh...how does one go about opening this game?
do you need to mount the file in Deamon tools to open this game? if so then i'll have to re-install it...

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Not my link, stole from someone from HF, rename file to something.rar then extract it.
That would be the vital part.
Game itself contains plenty of futa and is fappable, but nothing spectacularly awesome. If it were uncensored and in English that would be a real must-play.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

...there's nothing to mount to daemon >_>

It's a bloody flash file.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

do you need to mount the file in Deamon tools to open this game? if so then i'll have to re-install it...

That would be the vital part.
try reading the thread before asking questions >.>

Edit:
Oh, I am just too nice.
*slams book down on the table*

Kudos to anybody that gets the reference. There's the download link for the brain-cell impaired.

Last edited:
OP
DarkFire1004

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Actually, all I did was use 7-zip to open the file.

R

Ryka

Try opening it with Applocale like I do.

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

It took me a moment to figure out how to handle the file, considering that I downloaded one of the older links. The file itself was a rar, but did not have the rar extension attached to it.

Anyways, had a play through it. I must admit that I feel saddened that I cannot read moonspeak as I am certain it would have enhanced my game play. I noticed that some of the cum shots came out similar to games like , however they were much easier to maneuver around. The only moment I actually panicked was near the end when I thought the last wave had come around, but was in fact just the mere 50% mark. The boss battle was a pain in the arse too.

I must say that even though I could not understand the story, the characters and boss battles were rather clever; especially the twin boss battle. Not only did it add a little variation into the battle style, but it also provided a challenge.

Hentai scenes were meh. To be honest, I'm starting to find hentai to be rather boring now, kinda the same stuff over and over again. I'd rather be drilling my own tentacles into someone rather than beating my meat to something I've already seen several times over (the content, not the art). I loved the musical score; in fact I desire to find the game-over theme...

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I'd rather be drilling my own tentacles into someone rather than beating my meat to something I've already seen several times over (the content, not the art).
You know, the problem with doing that in the states is that here, tentacle rape is illegal. Too bad we can't live in Japan, though...

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually, all I did was use 7-zip to open the file.
7zip recognizes files without extensions? Interesting, I didn't know that. I guess I was just always so used to wrar that 7zip just seemed like a sort of special rare-use-only type of tool for whatever wrar couldn't do. Maybe 7zip will be my default app from now on.

Anyway back to the game discussion, pretty much agree with screwdriver, first time through the only continues I used were on that stage he mentioned (4-3?) where you think it's okay to go after the spawner girls and then you get shafted by the next wave of adds, and one of the boss fights before that when I got stupid. Didn't seem to unlock the very last cg though, even though I completed it without cheats. Maybe you have to complete it from start to end with no continues?

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow... That was good, really good. This is one of the best hentai games I've played in a while. I liked the game play itself, I've always loved games where you've got a ton of enemy's rushing at you and you've got to shoot them before they can get to you. The way you got the hentai in the game reminded me of Lightning warrior Raidy. Each stage having it's own hentai scene if you got a game over.

It's a shame the game was in Japaneses and censored. Like Rule 34 said, if it were uncensored and in english then it would be a real must-play. I hope we all get to see more stuff like this, hopefully in english and uncensored.

R

Ryka

7zip recognizes files without extensions? Interesting, I didn't know that. I guess I was just always so used to wrar that 7zip just seemed like a sort of special rare-use-only type of tool for whatever wrar couldn't do. Maybe 7zip will be my default app from now on.

Anyway back to the game discussion, pretty much agree with screwdriver, first time through the only continues I used were on that stage he mentioned (4-3?) where you think it's okay to go after the spawner girls and then you get shafted by the next wave of adds, and one of the boss fights before that when I got stupid. Didn't seem to unlock the very last cg though, even though I completed it without cheats. Maybe you have to complete it from start to end with no continues?
I think it has something to do with not shooting one girl in the beginning of the first stage.

OP
DarkFire1004

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Which girl do you mean? I don't think you're allowed to advance if you don't shoot those girls. I tried just leaving them alone once, but they just kept spawning more penises, so I ended up killing them too.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Do you mean the eigth cg?