The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 10th September 2009
Hentai Master

lurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to lurker
Default Re: Whore Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
It's asking you to recruit the women of The View?
lol

Thanks Pheonix for the tip *sets up one of his three parties*

Most nonlurkiest lurker on the fourum(s) since 2004
Old 10th September 2009
Tentacle God

Alias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheonix Alugere View Post
Do you mean 1.19 and 1.20?
Well 1.2 is the same thing as 1.20, but yeah, I meant 1.19 when I said 1.9 =P

And yes, you can recruit monster girls from walking around in town (rare) or sending your gangs into the catacombs which is more common plus the chance of extra gold or items, but more hazardous; most of the time your gang will be reduced in number. The biggest hit I took was going down from 15 to 2.

The mechanics of rebellion I'm not sure on, but there is a thread on the subject at the creator's forum. I suspect it's different with each instance of girl, as I've observed several different reactions to treatment. Sometimes torturing (or raping or both, can't remember) will reduce rebellion by 10-15%, sometimes both actions will simply raise it, sometimes comfort will reduce it by 1-3%, sometimes comfort will raise it but it will drop by more points between days, and sometimes nothing I can do will lower rebellion. One postulate from the original thread's forum states that if you lower the girl's health to the single digits via denying food and torturing/raping on a daily basis, then begin feeding her and comforting her, her rebellion will drop precipitously. I've been able to duplicate this, but there was a case where it didn't work and her rebellion simply kept rising (at that point I just branded her and sold her).

I'm assuming you meant to ask 'how do I make a girl happy and unrebellious btw. That said, manipulating happiness is a complete mystery to me. Some girls remain at 100% happiness no matter what I do to them, and some remain at zero no matter what I try. Giving them gifts doesn't seem to raise happiness at all if it's at zero, nor does comforting them or anything else. I think they grow more and more unhappy each day if they have an addiction (although I have had girls remain at 100 even with addictions so I'm not sure on this). The only thing I can say for certain about happiness is what it effects - her health drops more and more sharply the lower her happiness is. Which of course doesn't help you with your question. If you do want your girls to be unhappy... well, I've never actively tried that, but throwing them in the dungeon and torturing them should work.
Old 10th September 2009

Pheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forum

Currently, I don't think that the program stops adding if things go above or below 0. basically you can have negatives or over 100 although it will say 0 or 100.
Old 11th September 2009

Pheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forum

Hopefully the guy fixed the glitches as 1.21 is out:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tmzlyd...m1.21_BETA.rar

(You still need 1.19 for the full version. You then patch it to 1.21)

Edit: as a warning, there does seem to be a bug where you can buy multiples of the same slave from the market. Doing so apparently causes your game to crash when you go to the next day.

Last edited by Pheonix Alugere; 11th September 2009 at 15:40.
Old 12th September 2009
El Presidente

aika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to aika

Dunno why, but I found myself getting bored of this game faster than I got bored of slave maker.

Old 12th September 2009

Meh, slavemaker is also farther along in development. I'm mostly paying attention to this because I think it has potential.
Old 12th September 2009
Tentacle God

DeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forum

Hm. Yeah... it does have potential...

Stuff I'd like to see:
-Be able to transfer girls directly from brothel to brothel, instead of having to toss them in the Dungeon and then pull them out again.
-Be able to use girls as "adventurers" - maybe tag 'em to lead gangs or somesuch. The Combat and Magic stats are kinda underused as-is.
-Better control and more ability to attack your rivals.
-More consistent usage of pictures. If the girl appears in the slave market using pic #3 as her standard pose, I want to see pic #3 for her whenever I look at her status screen (and she's not pregnant).
-More stuff on the map screen. Rolls into "rival attacks" and "girl adventurers" - the former appear as targets, and the latter get places to go a-viking.
Old 12th September 2009
Despot

Nunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Nunu Send a message via MSN to Nunu Send a message via Yahoo to Nunu Send a message via Skype™ to Nunu

also a much better comparison is sim brothel, i think i prefer this to that one.

also i think i might take a few of the thoughts here, collate them and put them up on the dev forum, might do some good then.
Old 12th September 2009
Hentai Master

lurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to lurker

I got one glitch I keep running into. Every time I see the event where one of my old enemies comes by, I tell them to let him out safely, and... it freezes.

Most nonlurkiest lurker on the fourum(s) since 2004
Old 14th September 2009
Grim Reaper

garfield751 no longer a lurker

i have the same problem as lurker
Old 14th September 2009
Tentacle God

Alias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forum

I think that's just a common bug with the game that the guy developing it hasn't fixed yet. Maybe you guys should go bug reporting to his forum, he's actually really active and open to new ideas. I think Nunu linked it somewhere in this thread.
Old 7th November 2009
Jungle Girl

ninjakiwi is new around here

Just in case anyone didn't know, this game has been patched up to 1.29, and is hopefully slightly less prone to sudden crashing, dling right now.

Version 1.23
http://www.mediafire.com/file/emalmz...m1.23_BETA.rar

Patch
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dnzndj...23_to_1.29.rar
Old 7th November 2009
Mystic Girl

ronin is a lurker

Here I was reading the title and thinking this was pokémon with chicks
Old 7th November 2009
Despot

Nunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Nunu Send a message via MSN to Nunu Send a message via Yahoo to Nunu Send a message via Skype™ to Nunu

if anyone wan'ts to keep following this they should know that the dev forum has moved to here
Old 7th November 2009
Tentacle God

handofdoz is a name known to allhandofdoz is a name known to allhandofdoz is a name known to allhandofdoz is a name known to all

can someone re-upload the new version to somewhere else, my web browser apparently hates that site.