The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Closed Thread

Old 5th July 2011
Demon Girl

RobertPaulsen is a lurker
Default [WIP] Toffi's Amazon Kara

I don't know if any of you have checked Toffi's blog lately, but he's released some info on his current project, Amazon Kara (working title).
  • Only one playable character
  • Fantasy setting
  • Futa characters are present
  • Less gameplay, more rape
  • "Humiliation" health system
Old 5th July 2011
Coon Tamer

Mamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [WIP] Toffi's Amazon Kara

Aw, I figured I was the only one on ULMF who knew about that update. Thought I could keep it all to myself when it came out, and ration it out to others that wanted it as if they were dogs. Damn you Robert.
Old 5th July 2011
Tentacle God

Iggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forum

Awesome~! I'm looking forward to it~<3. Especially the "Humiliation" based health system.
Old 5th July 2011
Mystic Girl

Roadkill007 no longer a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorJesus View Post
Aw, I figured I was the only one on ULMF who knew about that update. Thought I could keep it all to myself when it came out, and ration it out to others that wanted it as if they were dogs. Damn you Robert.
lol I read it too XD too bad there was no demo yet though :P can't wait so excited!

although thb my fav toffi work was proly fw2 so I might not prefer this style, but I still love all his works
Old 5th July 2011
Grim Reaper

Moonchaos is a name known to allMoonchaos is a name known to allMoonchaos is a name known to allMoonchaos is a name known to all

Quote:
XD i think thats what we all think...
but there are people which check his blog several times a day.
Old 5th July 2011
Demon Girl

Toffi is a very popular memberToffi is a very popular memberToffi is a very popular memberToffi is a very popular memberToffi is a very popular memberToffi is a very popular member

Quote:
Aw, I figured I was the only one on ULMF who knew about that update.
Yeah, about that...

Quote:
but there are people which check his blog several times a day.
It's little frightening, to be honest. Even in the six months I posted nothing, there were about 1000 visits each day. Even though there was... nothing. Absolutely nothing.
Old 5th July 2011
Tentacle God

Iggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toffi View Post
Yeah, about that...

It's little frightening, to be honest. Even in the six months I posted nothing, there were about 1000 visits each day. Even though there was... nothing. Absolutely nothing.
Well, you can't blame them. Everyone lo~ves your games~. But there is a fine line between love and obsession...
Old 5th July 2011
Coon Tamer

Mamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toffi View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That is quite disturbing, and very, very hilarious.
Old 5th July 2011
Grim Reaper

helhansen84 is a name known to allhelhansen84 is a name known to allhelhansen84 is a name known to allhelhansen84 is a name known to all

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That is quite disturbing, and very, very hilarious.
i never had thought someone with nearly 10k posts (~ 14 posts every day) on a platform for "persons with special needs" could be disturbed by this... and really lol his ass off so shamelessly.

i find this lack of self-consciousness... disturbing.

Last edited by helhansen84; 5th July 2011 at 16:35.
Old 5th July 2011
Coon Tamer

You don't know me
Old 5th July 2011
Grim Reaper

helhansen84 is a name known to allhelhansen84 is a name known to allhelhansen84 is a name known to allhelhansen84 is a name known to all

sure. if you act like a freak, it doesn't mean you really are a freak :>
Old 5th July 2011
Coon Tamer

DON'T PUSH ME MAN! DON'T PUSH ME!
Old 5th July 2011
Grim Reaper

i have to admit, i really like your sense of humor.
Old 5th July 2011
Mystic Girl

AngelKara no longer a lurker

Amazon Kara... Is it wrong to automatically love this because my name is in it?
Any posts made after 10:00 PM EST are brought to you by alcohol.

Any posts made after 11:00 PM EST are brought to you by Sleep Deprivation.

Any posts made any other time are most likely brought to you by boredom.

Love her or hate her you can't stop watching~Kind0fl0st.

She's like a trainwreck. With breasts... Nice ones too ~Argumentative_psychopath.
Old 5th July 2011
Tentacle God

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelKara View Post
Amazon Kara... Is it wrong to automatically love this because my name is in it?
Not at all~...
Closed Thread