What's new

Announcement The Eden Series

E

Exofluke

So I'm gonna share these here as well. I first uploaded them for tentaclerape.net, hence the password. However, they don't seem to be using them as much and besides, these games need to be owned by any tentacle fan. ^_^

oh yea, for proof that I uploaded them.

------------------
GAMEPLAY INFO!

It's a simple movie based game series in which you play as a tentacle monster and make decisions between pathways (do I wanna go left or right? etc.). Wrong choices end badly and good choices get you some tang. It's pretty simple and this applies to all the installments. I'm not positive on the plot only because I don't speak Japanese and there are obviously no subtitles.

Game 1: You play as the main monster guy who strolls this cave/tomb.

Game 2: You get to play as that same main monster and after a first complete run through you unlock a second playable character "Glenn". Glenn is a guy who basically went corrupt in the first game and has turned into a monster and thus ends up doing the samething; picking off the ladies.

Game 3: Same deal as game two, different location and some new female characters.

Game 4: Graphics get a huge boost from here and on. No monster, you only play as Glenn and you're on a ship instead of a planet like the previous three.

Game 5: Same deal as game 4, just more movies and different females.

Final Game: All the females from the previous games are in this one. You start out as Glenn and end up getting kocked out in which later that evil main tentacle monster ends up coming out of your body... ewww... You then play as the monster and get the ladies while Glenn lays asleep for the rest of the game. Near the end, you switch back to Glenn... but all decisions you make won't give you any H-scenes, actually... you can get one last scene... but yea... that's it...

It really is a simple series if you can't understand Japanese.

------------------

Here is the first game of the six installments.

Eden 1

TOP IMAGE SHOT (From Official Website)

DOWNLOAD LINKS
- You may need winrar to extract the file.
- In order to play this game, you need an image hosting program such as PowerISO or Daemon Tools.
- There is no need to set you unicode to Japanese. If you choose the small install option, you might get an error when going to play the game; just simply press the continue option and the game will play perfectly.
- You might need certain video codecs. I'm not positive which ones... but try this:

DISC 1

PASSWORD
tentaclerape.net

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
E

Exofluke

Re: The Eden Series

Here is the second installment of the series.

Eden 2

COVER

DOWNLOAD LINKS
- You may need winrar to extract the files.
- In order to play this game, you need an image hosting program such as PowerISO or Daemon Tools.
- There is no need to set you unicode to Japanese. If you choose the small install option, you might get an error when going to play the game; just simply press the continue option and the game will play perfectly.

DISC 1 - 3
Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:
Part 5:

PASSWORD
tentaclerape.net

OP
E

Exofluke

This is an awesome series. I'm working on getting all games uploaded but for the starter I'm throwing up the 3rd installment of six.

Eden 3

COVER

DOWNLOAD LINKS
- You do need both links, per disc, to extract a disc.

DISC 1

Part 1:
Part 2:

DISC 2

Part 1:
Part 2:

DISC 3
Part 1:
Part 2:

PASSWORD

tentaclerape.net

OP
E

Exofluke

Now we move on into the 4th installment for the Eden series.

Eden IV

CG RENDERED SHOTS

DOWNLOAD LINKS

DISC 1 + DISC 2

PASSWORD
tentaclerape.net

OP
E

Exofluke

Eden V

CG RENDERED SHOTS

DOWNLOAD LINKS

DISC 1 + DISC 2

PASSWORD
tentaclerape.net

OP
E

Exofluke

Eden Final

CG RENDERED SHOTS

DOWNLOAD LINKS

DISC 1

PASSWORD

tentaclerape.net

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Sir before you continue, could you please describe the game more?
Like, what can you do in the game?

OP
E

Exofluke

Sir before you continue, could you please describe the game more?
Like, what can you do in the game?
lol, sorry this seemed like spam. I put a little info in the first post. Anyways, consider this my introduction to the forum ^_^

...since I didn't see a good place to say hello...

scratch that - what a pile of crap... I didn't read the text below the everything else section... my bad D=

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Welcome to the Forum.
But yeah, more description would be good, I don't like DLing stuff thats huge and find out that I don't like it afterwards or it's not to my taste.

OP
E

Exofluke

Welcome to the Forum.
But yeah, more description would be good, I don't like DLing stuff thats huge and find out that I don't like it afterwards or it's not to my taste.
Thank you.

Will do, I'll edit some more info for ya...

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Don't feel bad, a lot of people seem to miss the introduction area, and just diving in works as well. As for the game, we're agreed, typically I could spend the better part of two days downloading a single ISO, I'd like to get a better idea of what it is first, if you don't mind ;)

EDIT: ack, ninja'd. Ah well, my statement remains :)

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I remember these...

Basically, in Eden 1, a quartet of astronauts discover an alien base on a moon. Unfortunately for them, there's a guardian - a black semihumanoid tentacled thing. Eden 2 has a rescue team show up - but the guardian isn't done yet. Eden 3 they make it back to base... but the guardian tags along. Eden 4 switches viewpoint - the evil Dr. Glen Collins ends up on a spaceship. Eden 5 continues Glen's story. And Eden Final (or 6) finishes out the plot.

"Gameplay" is a sequence of movies, some of which loop while others are one-shot connectors, between which you can make choices between branches. In general, there's only one "good" path, while the other choice kills you. Usually after raping some hapless female, at the hands of one or another security mook. The later episodes include more variation during the sex scenes - Eden 1 might only have two or three poses, displayed in order, while Eden 5 has three or four different views of each of three poses.

The series is quite well-animated, but calling them "games" is stretching the term slightly more than a typical "visual novel". Forester (or Forst, I can't recall off-hand which name is correct) did a whole bunch of 3D-animated stuff along these lines. Do note that they're all in Japanese; because of the technical simplicity of the games, I don't think Japanese regional settings are necessary - but I could be wrong, it's been a while since I went through them.

OP
E

Exofluke

I remember these...

Basically, in Eden 1, a quartet of astronauts discover an alien base on a moon. Unfortunately for them, there's a guardian - a black semihumanoid tentacled thing. Eden 2 has a rescue team show up - but the guardian isn't done yet. Eden 3 they make it back to base... but the guardian tags along. Eden 4 switches viewpoint - the evil Dr. Glen Collins ends up on a spaceship. Eden 5 continues Glen's story. And Eden Final (or 6) finishes out the plot.

"Gameplay" is a sequence of movies, some of which loop while others are one-shot connectors, between which you can make choices between branches. In general, there's only one "good" path, while the other choice kills you. Usually after raping some hapless female, at the hands of one or another security mook. The later episodes include more variation during the sex scenes - Eden 1 might only have two or three poses, displayed in order, while Eden 5 has three or four different views of each of three poses.

The series is quite well-animated, but calling them "games" is stretching the term slightly more than a typical "visual novel". Forester (or Forst, I can't recall off-hand which name is correct) did a whole bunch of 3D-animated stuff along these lines. Do note that they're all in Japanese; because of the technical simplicity of the games, I don't think Japanese regional settings are necessary - but I could be wrong, it's been a while since I went through them.
I should just copy and paste that statement... lolz

interestingly enough, forester and forst are both used. Forester is what the logo was for the first three installments and then the last four they uesd "forst". and the regional settings are not needed. =D

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

couldn't you have done this in one post, or perhaps two instead of 5-6...

thanks for contributing though.

OP
E

Exofluke

and you are absolutely right.

In the same respect I've interpreted that most people will actually read when things arn't blotched into one huge segment.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I remember watching a thing where it was all just a movie, Final Eden, I believe, and I didn't have to make any choices, I just watched...

OP
E

Exofluke

Yea, sounds like someone just merged all the videos together... which is totally possible because if you look in the data folder of the ISO, it has all the videos already in a video format... =/

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Could you try changing this to [Text & CGI] instead of full game? To be frank, 'games' of this nature aren't really games any more than a 'Choose Your Own Adventure' book is, and while they may be sold near games in Japanese stores, they are a different category of things (Not to mention, the [Text & CGI] label was, I believe, specifically created for visual novels).

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

The problem is, it's not a visual novel; there's no text, and while the movies are Computer-Generated Imagery, they're not what people understand when they see the term CGI in this context.

A better way to describe it would be "interactive movie".

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Ah... weird. I guess changing it to other would be more appropriate.