What's new

Kiss Dolls (Kisekae)

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm sure some of you have been around the internet long enough to remember Kiss Dolls/Kisekae which is a program designed to let you create dolls to dress up, before flash and java ultimately replaced it.

_________
More Info:
_________

You need a kiss doll viewer in order to play and make these, I recommend PlayFKiSS 0.83b beta since it's the most simplistic kisekae viewer I've used.

Note: The kiss viewers can read files compressed in an lzh/lha file so there's no need to extract it's contents. This is also good for saving HDD space.

________
Kiss Sets
________

Bondage Fairies Pack

Cornfield + Devil Woman Expansion (Adults and Kids versions)

Cutey Bunny Kiss Doll + Expansions

Dominatrix Pack

Emby Quinn Pack
N/A

Glyndon Pack (Warning: Some of these are dickgirl and male sets)

Las Vegas Themed Set

p4lle Pack

RaijinKai
Due to loli content, these sets will be restricted to pm only

Shin Pack

Symco Pack

Valerio Pack (Biba and Lizzy sets)

________
Kiss Links
________

Invisible Kiss Links (WARNING: The Domain has expired so I recommend you use an internet archive, )

Kiss Cafe

Purin

Sailor Moon Kiss Dolls

Scarecrow/Owl

Sophia

Tigger's Little Kiss Page

Last edited:

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Kiss Dolls (Kisekae)

Ho my god, I remember that.

Too bad it's quickly boring and I don't play with doll anymore...

Mance

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh god I remember the dozens of shitty dress up games spawned on newgrounds because of this.

Oh god I remember newgrounds!

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Speaking of the Owl/Scarecrow, I managed to find the adult cnf file for Corn Field and Devil Woman. I've compressed them into one .lzh file so you can play both the adult and kids version.

Download this if the program you try to extract the above with gives you a corrupted message

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Speaking of the Owl/Scarecrow, I managed to find the adult cnf file for Corn Field and Devil Woman. I've compressed them into one .lzh file so you can play both the adult and kids version.

Corrupted archive.:(

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Corrupted archive.:(
Just tested it. Winrar is giving me that exact same message but I don't receive that problem with power archiver since that's the program I used to compress it into an .lzh file. You can try to either download a power archiver to extract it, have the kiss doll viewer open the .lzh file, or wait until I reupload with a different file extension.

Edit: Check the post above for the .rar file

Last edited:

whatbloodtype

Reputation score

I've got the Bathtime and Birthday files, both uncensored, but they're the only ones like that I've got.

I used to have Samodiva but somehow I lost it, and he took out the files necessary to start it in subsequent updates.

As for the Devil Woman one, I need a walkthrough or something for that, because while I can figure out the vanilla path alright, I can't seem to find a way to go Devil without it ending prematurely. I swear to god he puts up screenshots of shit that doesn't exist, like having items on the screen that you either can't get to at all or can't get to under the conditions being shown. It's kind of frustrating.

In return, though, I can offer this advice: In the bathtime game, you have to turn the lights off and wait for her to hold out her hand to get her to take the condom. Make sure to turn it back on, but just be aware of that. And don't use the white shampoo. It just ends the game anyway, so it's not worth it. Most of the other kinds of tips are on the site. Well, they are for those games. He gets sneakier about it later. For Twins alone I had to go and remove files just to get rid of the chastity underwear. I have no idea how any of the other shit in that game works. Same goes for the other Dream games, and the chicken one.

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've got the Bathtime and Birthday files, both uncensored, but they're the only ones like that I've got.

I used to have Samodiva but somehow I lost it, and he took out the files necessary to start it in subsequent updates.

As for the Devil Woman one, I need a walkthrough or something for that, because while I can figure out the vanilla path alright, I can't seem to find a way to go Devil without it ending prematurely. I swear to god he puts up screenshots of shit that doesn't exist, like having items on the screen that you either can't get to at all or can't get to under the conditions being shown. It's kind of frustrating.

In return, though, I can offer this advice: In the bathtime game, you have to turn the lights off and wait for her to hold out her hand to get her to take the condom. Make sure to turn it back on, but just be aware of that. And don't use the white shampoo. It just ends the game anyway, so it's not worth it. Most of the other kinds of tips are on the site. Well, they are for those games. He gets sneakier about it later. For Twins alone I had to go and remove files just to get rid of the chastity underwear. I have no idea how any of the other shit in that game works. Same goes for the other Dream games, and the chicken one.
Well the Devil Woman already comes with the walkthrough.

whatbloodtype

Reputation score

Aha! It was hidden in the archive, I hadn't noticed that. I'd just been opening it straight into fkiss. Thanks, I found it now.

hexior

Reputation score

Well, i'm sry to be a gravedigger, but this is only place in entire internet where i found any links to this game, so i would like to ask, are there any more uncensored sets available for download somewhere, anywhere ? :)
Pardon my poor English

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

O.O kiss dolls, I still have some Haruki Genia dolls somewhere I believe...

this artist is awesome btw, pretty extreme Dolls, no kiddy stuff...
gotte find them and upload them first though, if anyone is interested... ;)

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm interested.

On a related note, , one of the best FKiss artists, is still active.

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've edited the first post to include some of Symco's kiss dolls and a very rare furry kiss doll of Cutey Bunny created by Joshua Quagmire.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

o_O first off, I forgot about this, secondly, I lost all my files, due to External HDD death not that long ago....

so I am sorry, but I dont have the Kiss dolls anymore, am currently trying to find the files I lost actualy.... (kinda hard, cause it was about 300gig of stuff I lost... :S)

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've added a link to a site that has lot of Sailor Moon kiss dolls, several of which are 18+.

GoldBeetle

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone know where I can get some tools for this? I want to mess around with it and see what it can do.:D

Edit: And maybe some tutorials?

Last edited:
Reputation score

This isn't made in the Kiss program but it's honestly the best Kiss doll iteration I've seen:

h ttp://pochi.x.fc2.com/k_kisekae2.html

The guy also updates it every 2 weeks-ish. Very consistent updates.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This isn't made in the Kiss program but it's honestly the best Kiss doll iteration I've seen:

h ttp://pochi.x.fc2.com/k_kisekae2.html

The guy also updates it every 2 weeks-ish. Very consistent updates.
too bad he seems to use some kind of loader. You can't just D/l the flash file and think it will work :/

the_high_king

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

When the internet was still young... I used to download these all the time.