The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 19th August 2009
Grim Reaper

helhansen84 is a name known to allhelhansen84 is a name known to allhelhansen84 is a name known to allhelhansen84 is a name known to all
Default Re: Eiyuu x Maou

well, it's impossible for me to say, how to get the same locations. i just fought through and picked random choices (saved before, tried a few choices and took one that seemed promising) for i was far too lazy to care about this h-stuff. but it was totally pointless fighting the "boss" at the last ruin. right after the last human kingdom i saved and played every possible way to the end but it didn't alter the ending in any way. so i personally think the endings are all about how fast you get through an with which one of your girls you are breeding most. for me it was momo, because i needed swordsmen ... and that other "darth vader" girl just turned into a mage
this game would be totally awesome, if there was an english translation. it's no fun playing a game with constantly using atlas or whatsoever.

Last edited by helhansen84; 19th August 2009 at 12:13.
Old 19th August 2009
Tentacle God

Alias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forum

Don't worry, I've figured out a lot of it. And the ruins aren't actually pointless - see, there's another ruin that I've only been able to manage to unlock once, in the center of the map. Killing the boss there nets you the best sword in the game (something like +30 attack power and life). You either need to have visited all the ruins in the game before the end or have gotten the harem end, or both, not sure which.
The endings are decided based on dialogue choices. For the three 'normal' endings (Liese, Alette, and Momo), just breed with them every turn you can, and pick the right dialogue options for whoever you're going for. You actually don't even need a translator for this, just the guide; the sections for each character are pretty small so just look for the japanese that matches what's on your screen and pick the option that has (+1) beside it. Or do what I did my first playthrough and quicksave, pick both options, and go with whatever makes her look happier.
There's a 'bad end' if you didn't get enough influence with any of the girls.
Then there's Ceres and Meissiah. They're a lot more complicated. To get their ending, you have to capture one of them (if you capture one, you can't get the other). You capture Ceres through the 'brave soul appeared' battles. The first time you fight her, use Folser. The second time, use Momo, Alette, or Liese. The third and fourth times, use Folser - after the fourth battle, you'll get an H-scene and capture her. For Meissiah, there are two nodes where you battle her, the one three or four nodes before the pope guy and the pope battle. If you beat her with Folser in the brave soul battle where she appears at the church (she won't appear unless you have 400 total fear), after the pope battle, you'll get a dialogue option. One of them captures her, the other doesn't.
I'm still trying to work out everything with getting their endings which is the main reason why I haven't posted my notes yet; I can't seem to get Meissiah's ending no matter what I try. Also there's a scene with Ceres with Liese and candle play that I can't seem to unlock.
The last ending is the Harem end; I am still testing that one.
For the armored mage chick, she has five places to gain influence, one at the beginning of the game where you're recruiting her (the option is to try to kill her or not I think, obviously one makes her happier), three are breeding (you get +1 at 5, 10, and 15 times), and the last is turning her into a mage (you get a choice after killing the snow lady, Yukine, one of them keeps her a fighter, the other turns her into a mage, turning her into a mage gets +1 with her). If you get all five, you get her final H-scene.
I agree that this is one game that should be translated into english. But with my notes hopefully a lot more people will be able to play enjoyably.
Old 19th August 2009
Tentacle God

Alias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forum

*tears hair out* ARRRGGGGGHHHHHH

Well I finally recreated whatever happened when I was granted access to the path to the middle of the map. I'm not exactly sure how I did it, but last time I did, my game bugged out and I couldn't get to the end of the path before the credits rolled. This time, I'm there - and the game throws an error several times (same error every time), and when the battle is starting, CRASH. Eiyuu x Maou has encountered a problem and needs to close.

UGGGGHGHHHHH.

Can anybody at least tell me what this says? Seems like I'm missing a file somewhere but I have no idea how to find it, get it, fix it, whatever.

I googled everything I could think of in there, ev506.bmp, ACP Error Loadplane, everything came up with zero results except for when I only typed in "loadplane," which just gave me a bunch of websites with code.

Help please =\

Edit: If any of you are more computer-wiz than me, maybe this will help:

That's the list of all the files in the folder. The error is telling me that the file is missing from the 'gfx' folder, except that's a binary file and I'm not sure how to open a bin without it being some sort of CD image with a cue file. I tried mounting it with DT anyway, no dice.

Last edited by Alias; 19th August 2009 at 21:33.
Old 19th August 2009
Tentacle God

DeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forum

Uh... can't see any images.

Did you set the album they're in to be Private, or Public?
Old 20th August 2009
Tentacle God

Woops... sorry. Working now?
Old 20th August 2009
Tentacle God

DeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forum

Yep.

Unfortunately, I can't think of anything right now. Judging from the bits I can read in that error message, the program is unable to find a file, as you noted. Equally unfortunately, I think that file is indeed located in the "gfx.bin" archive. And since it's not one of the standard archive types I'm familiar with, I suspect it's a custom archive system, probably encrypted, which would require a significant amount of effort to dig into. They don't want their CGs wandering hither and thither, after all.

So I guess you (and me, and everyone else) are out of luck. Note that I haven't tested any of this - X-COM Apocalypse is still occupying pride of place on my gaming comp until I've finished beating the computer's head in.
Old 20th August 2009
Demon Girl

Dyna no longer a lurker

If you use AGTH and Atlas it is some kind of english and you understand at least a lil bit what you are pressing.
Old 26th May 2010

Rin Umiko is a glorious beacon of lightRin Umiko is a glorious beacon of lightRin Umiko is a glorious beacon of lightRin Umiko is a glorious beacon of lightRin Umiko is a glorious beacon of lightRin Umiko is a glorious beacon of light

*performing some necro spell*

reason:
1- I finally got around to playing this. (not really a valid reason, isn't it?)
2- Game is really good.
3- There's a loli, or maybe more. Though I don't know if that matters since it's been lying here for such a long time.

And in case someone still need a walkthrough, I will gladly make one, or at least translate the one that was already there.

On a side note, the number of games on this forum is getting out of hand. The game list is nice but it'd be better if someone could categorizing the games.
Old 2nd June 2010
Tentacle God

Well I was planning on making a walkthrough but the problem is the game is broken; when you beat the final final boss it freezes so you can never get the best sword. This discouraged me to the point that I just stopped. If I can get my computer with all my old work on it to function again, though, I'd be happy to make another attempt with you.
Old 3rd June 2010
Demon Girl Pro

settlers no longer a lurker
Default Re: Eiyuu x Maou walkthrough

with the walkthrough copy the link on the top of page (http://www.foolmaker.net/game/a/maou/exm.html or this one)
then just goggle it.
the seach will have this name at the top of the page this is the walkthrough
英雄魔王 攻略 by 愚者の館
then they will be a link next to it to say Translate this page
and it should come up in english
Old 14th June 2010
Tentacle Monster

dragoonistix has just started to contribute
Send a message via Skype™ to dragoonistix

it all looks so good :3!!
except..

except.....
i want an english version TT_TT
i'm lazy for trial and error.,
Old 15th June 2010
Horn Dog

Incubus is famous around these partsIncubus is famous around these partsIncubus is famous around these partsIncubus is famous around these partsIncubus is famous around these partsIncubus is famous around these partsIncubus is famous around these partsIncubus is famous around these partsIncubus is famous around these partsIncubus is famous around these partsIncubus is famous around these parts

I just can't stand missing out on the story. I no longer play untranslated games because of it.

Old 15th June 2010
Tentacle God

Sponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
I just can't stand missing out on the story. I no longer play untranslated games because of it.
Ditto

Drill man wouldn't have been the same if I didn't understand what was going on. ((well.... it was badly translated but I could piece it together)
Old 15th June 2010
Tentacle God

Honestly, if I spoke a lick of Japanese I would try to put together a translation team for this game. As it is I'm thinking of asking my girlfriend (fiance now I guess) to help me translate it.

You CAN get quite a bit if you're AtlasGTHing it. The story is pretty basic as far as I can tell; man wants to dominate world, man likes women, man rapes women. *shrug* It's when I can't figure out how to unlock little stuff because I'm missing out on specific story details that I get frustrated. Like how there's an extremely good archer that seems to be made out of some sort of pink slime, but I never was able to consistently recruit him... because I had no idea what the hell triggered opening up that area... because I couldn't understand it.
Old 15th June 2010
King of the Impossible

Location: A Castle on a Cloud. No, not the one Collette dreams about.
the_taken is a favourite of the forumthe_taken is a favourite of the forumthe_taken is a favourite of the forumthe_taken is a favourite of the forumthe_taken is a favourite of the forumthe_taken is a favourite of the forumthe_taken is a favourite of the forumthe_taken is a favourite of the forum

I will give someone a sexual favour for even a decent translation of the walk through. I'd masturbate someone off for a strategy guide.

Quote:
[1 Minute Ago 19:59] the_taken: My favourite colour is now RAINBOW