What's new

ACT [ PURPLE HEART] Girl's Air Force 攻空少女隊 RE052823 RJ052823

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Koukuu Shoujotai
攻空少女隊
Air Force Attack Girl

You need to be logged in to see any of the screenshots. Hell, any picture in this post more like.
Screenshots:

Download Links:
Mediafire

Again, I'll make a MegaUpload Mirror if someone complains about Mediafire.

Edit: Links Dead, sorry.
==================

A game I happened to come across last year. I'm too lazy to find out what the hell the story for this game is but basically, this game is a shoot'em up/shmup, it's not as difficult as say, Touhou but don't expect the game to be a cakewalk. You play as the blue-haired girl in the above picture.

This is a fairly short game, 4 stages long, but expect to grind for money by replaying them.

Money that's earned in-between stages are used to purchase upgrades or weapons and unlock h-scenes which all contain yuri.(though H-scenes are not unlockable to start with. You need to defeat the respective bosses on stage 2, 3 and 4 to be able to unlock any h-scenes related to them along with defeating them without using bombs to "capture" them.)

It's a short and fun game while it lasts, if you're fond of gals in military uniform, go ahead and give it a look.

Menu Translation

Last edited by a moderator:

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Koukuu Shoujotai

All i can think of when playing this game is....Strike witches >.> lol

xyz1981

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any chance this game can be re-uploaded to megas?

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh Wow... How did this game slip under my radar!? I second a re-up please. n.n I love strike witches! xD

OP
Kirshz

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not sure if I still have this game lying around, being a long ass time since I made this thread. I'll look around and re-upload it if I can.

Rally9981

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good game, but can it be played in window mode? And can mouse be used to control?

PS: nevermind, I found window mode in config file and this game doesnt support mouse control. Just finish the game. Short, but good and fun.

Last edited:
OP
Kirshz

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guess I got rid of it. HOWEVER, I CAN POINT IN THE PROPER DIRECTION WITH ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE ON WHERE TO FIND IT.

It seems it was sold at DLsite at some point, going under the file number RJ052823. Given that the game is pretty old, and that it didn't sell not quite a large amount of copies on dlsite either, it'll be pretty painful to find again.@_@.

Hibiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I haven't posted here much yet, but being a fan of bullet hell or Raiden-style games, I went and hunted this one down myself.

EDIT: I got it uploaded to Mega.

mega.co.nz/#!YRc1VagT!Kdl5K1zCu-7zP1iBrz4dYyGw_ytGIDQZvIhLXLgP8Pc

A note: I forgot to check the data, there is already a save data, with tons of money, but nothing beyond the first level. Just delete dp.sdf to get rid of the save file.

Last edited:

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

You can post the link by omitting . at the start

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I like the game, but it's... hard (or maybe I'm not good at shooting game).