What's new

ACT [RSaga Dev] Eryona Action

Reputation score
This is a seemingly early stage game by the RSaga Developers. It is very similar to ROA - a sideways scroller fighter game where you get raped if you get knocked down and don't fight back. Unless I'm missing something, all you can fight so far are goblins. When I go to the edge of the screen on the right or the left, I fall out of the ceiling into another room full of goblins. After doing this over 10 times and killing over 100 goblins, all i get are more goblins. So I assume the game is still in early stages, but maybe there's just something else I have to do to unlock more stuff.

(updated link)
09/08/01(Sat),21:05:32

to keep up to date on the developer's warehouse, go here

it was posted over a half a month ago, and i just stumbled upon it now. i haven't seen a thread for it, and i'm hoping it'll be updated on a fairly regular basis.

Controls:
A: Block
Z: Attack
X: Jump
D: Pause

magic doesn't seem to be implemented since it's not covered in the text file with the controls, even though there's a bar for it in the bottom right.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blank

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Eryona Action

Do you have any images?

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

This is a seemingly early stage game by the RSaga Developers. It is very similar to ROA - a sideways scroller fighter game where you get raped if you get knocked down and don't fight back. Unless I'm missing something, all you can fight so far are goblins. When I go to the edge of the screen on the right or the left, I fall out of the ceiling into another room full of goblins. After doing this over 10 times and killing over 100 goblins, all i get are more goblins. So I assume the game is still in early stages, but maybe there's just something else I have to do to unlock more stuff.

09/06/14(Sun),19:55:22

it was posted over a half a month ago, and i just stumbled upon it now. i haven't seen a thread for it, and i'm hoping it'll be updated on a fairly regular basis.

Controls:
A: Block
Z: Attack
X: Jump
D: Pause

magic doesn't seem to be implemented since it's not covered in the text file with the controls, even though there's a bar for it in the bottom right.
No, your right, still early early Alpha and all that, being worked on as we speak. Only one foe to fight, last build had 2 different rape poses once you lost all of your HP.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I like it. I especially like the feature of the enemies' semi-transparency (translucency?) when you're getting raped. Can you leak any information about future plans? If nudity is going to be implemented or not? Different characters to play as? RPG elements (upgraded equipment, levels, etc)?

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

I like it. I especially like the feature of the enemies' semi-transparency (translucency?) when you're getting raped. Can you leak any information about future plans? If nudity is going to be implemented or not? Different characters to play as? RPG elements (upgraded equipment, levels, etc)?
No nude, only her ATM, no real RPG elements TBH other then HP/MP system.
So far it's just making more poses and chances are adding in one new foe. It's really in an early alpha stage.

Harib

Lurker
Reputation score

The link is broken. Has there been an update or has the project been scrapped? I'm hoping for the former, but the latter seems more likely.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

It seems the former, thankfully.
There are some minor additions, notably the title screen and the goblin's AI.

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Huh, as of right now, no Japanese uni-code is needed to play, I can only hope it stays that way, for my own sake. :p

Fairly decent for an alpha, and I liked how the rape system works. :D

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

Looks very promissing ^^.

And if you haven't noticed there are actually 3 rape poses:

missionary, when your character falls after being hit from the front.

doggystyle, when your character falls after being hit from the back.

some more doggystyle, when your character runs out of hp.

Is there like an rss feed or something to help keep track of the project's advancement?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

4 rape poses.

The doggy and missionary ones, and the, "No HP" doggy and missionary poses.

OP
S
Reputation score

they came out with a new version, but i really can't tell what's new in it.

here's as close to an rss feed as you can get:

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Apparently bug fixes.
Dunno which ones...

MilkaCow

Lurker
Reputation score

Good work ^^ eryona is same but it is a good "site web" :p

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Well Seems like ROA is getting a new skin.

OP
S
Reputation score

yea i saw that too. the little mantas now jump her bones in that one, although there doesn't seem to be any cumming. i hope as they add new levels that it gets more intense rapage.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

bunch of new moves for that roa aswell it seems.

a slide attack, some sort of front flip whipping one and a super move that does a whirlwind around her and does big damage on all near her.

dont ask me how to do em though, i just frantically mashed buttons and somehow did em :p

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

theres also a dash movement which is E + Direction and if you get hit at the end of it it's a instant knock down, but lets stay on topic.

Reputation score

I can't get Eryona action to respond to my commands. The game seems to run; but I can't click on the menu or anything. I was also able to try the older version before the link broke, where it didn't have the main menu and went right into the gameplay; the game was working, the goblins moving and whacking on the girl; but none of the posted controls, or any other button I mashed had any effect. Like I was watching a simple video instead of playing a game...

I'm using Vista; with WinRar (x64-39b4) to unzip it.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Thats cause you were suppose to click on the down arrow....

SuperBunnyBun

Lurker
Reputation score

If you have a controller plugged in, it automaticly gives priority to that and ignores the keyboard completely.

strangely enough, the game runs very sluggish for me without a controller, but runs fine with one. not sure why that is.

Anyway, has anyone played with AGTH any and found a way to get it to catch the text said when she's being banged?