The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 27th April 2011
Tentacle God

Iggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forum
Default Lightning Warrior Raidy III

Zyx has been working on this game for quite a while and I am uber excited for when it's finally released. I've been watching for any (if any) major updates on this site:

http://www.zyx-game.co.jp/index2.html

Last edited by Iggy; 28th April 2011 at 02:49.
Old 27th April 2011
Tentacle God

TentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular member
Send a message via AIM to TentanariX Send a message via MSN to TentanariX Send a message via Yahoo to TentanariX Send a message via Skype™ to TentanariX
Default Re: Lightning Warrior Raidy III

What excites me the most about it is it is seeming like you will be able to play as one of the bosse from the first game in this.
Old 27th April 2011
Tentacle God

Iggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forum

Actually, Fonfon, Tiss, and Foless are going to be in an adventuring party with you~:

Old 27th April 2011
Tentacle God

TentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular member
Send a message via AIM to TentanariX Send a message via MSN to TentanariX Send a message via Yahoo to TentanariX Send a message via Skype™ to TentanariX

Hee awesome. Toss and FonFon are my faces out of the first game.
Old 27th April 2011
User #69

maikochan is a favourite of the forummaikochan is a favourite of the forummaikochan is a favourite of the forummaikochan is a favourite of the forummaikochan is a favourite of the forummaikochan is a favourite of the forummaikochan is a favourite of the forummaikochan is a favourite of the forummaikochan is a favourite of the forummaikochan is a favourite of the forummaikochan is a favourite of the forum

I hate being the bearer of bad news, but that site was last updated in 2008. Not to say 'give up on it', I mean, Duke's finally made it... this may too, but, well, we'll see shall we?

It does seem like a very awesome game though.

Also, I think I saw a picture floating around of Raidy wearing Fonfon's outfit. Very nice.
Old 27th April 2011
Mystic Girl

Xcaliberium is a valued memberXcaliberium is a valued member

well supposedly you can do a fusion with the 3 bosses from the first game to turn into 1 of these 3.

Old 27th April 2011
Jungle Girl

marrow12 is new around here

Just wondering, won't the laws on games in Japan that ban everything short of the missionary position affect this game to? or have the laws been there since before 2008 and I'm just being and over worried weirdo?
Old 27th April 2011

Hiddenhope is new around here

I hope they finally now decide to bring the RPG element up to standard.
Well I am sure the reason why the previous games looked dated was that they were remakes of older games with the same name.

They do have to tone down the level grinding, make it so you can buy in bulk and have animated battles.
Old 27th April 2011
Demon Girl

el duderino is a valued memberel duderino is a valued member

You people are cruel...

I see a Raidy 3 thread on top of the list and I'm thinking "OBOYOBOY THEY UPDATEDITSCUMMINOBOYOBOY"

And then the website is unchanged.

Cruel cruel bastids!
Old 28th April 2011
Tentacle God

Hey, it'll happen if you believe it will~.
Old 28th April 2011
Demon Girl

keitaro_2006 has just started to contribute

Yeah, I too have been keep hoping... Since there is no official cancellation announcement about this... Since there is a few game that have similar trait like this (Starless even from 2005 until now).

I'm quiet curious about the different scene when Raidy fuse with others.
Old 28th April 2011
Tentacle God

DeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forum

Well, poking through that site suggests that depending on who Raidy is fused with, the after-battle torture scenes might change in content. E.g. being fused with Foless means Raidy'll favor enemas as her punishment of choice.

Eeeeenteresting... though I think I'd be more interested in Raidy's loss CGs than her victory CGs against that boss...
Old 28th April 2011
Pooky

UrbanKirasagi is a celebrity of the forumUrbanKirasagi is a celebrity of the forumUrbanKirasagi is a celebrity of the forumUrbanKirasagi is a celebrity of the forumUrbanKirasagi is a celebrity of the forumUrbanKirasagi is a celebrity of the forumUrbanKirasagi is a celebrity of the forumUrbanKirasagi is a celebrity of the forum

I never got to play the Raidy games (I tried running Raidy II on my computer, but it hangs right after I finish saving the innkeeper from the kidnapper and I never figured out a fix), but I do love the stories and art of them, so a third game? Hell yes.

HORY SHITTO Not on hiatus anymore!!! Chapter 2 posted 11/7/11!!!
Old 30th April 2011
Smut Slut

Tiffanian has a reputation beyond reputeTiffanian has a reputation beyond reputeTiffanian has a reputation beyond reputeTiffanian has a reputation beyond reputeTiffanian has a reputation beyond reputeTiffanian has a reputation beyond reputeTiffanian has a reputation beyond reputeTiffanian has a reputation beyond reputeTiffanian has a reputation beyond reputeTiffanian has a reputation beyond reputeTiffanian has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Tiffanian Send a message via MSN to Tiffanian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddenhope View Post
I hope they finally now decide to bring the RPG element up to standard.
Well I am sure the reason why the previous games looked dated was that they were remakes of older games with the same name.

They do have to tone down the level grinding, make it so you can buy in bulk and have animated battles.
You really didn't ever have to grind in the second game, I found. Though buying in bulk would be significantly more convenient.
Old 5th July 2011
Tentacle God

I just found something... well, interesting to say the least...

I found a pic that looks overly similar to FonFon. Perhaps a game-over CG for LWR3 (I doubt it; There are a few subtle differences between the two pics that disproves that theory, but they look pretty damn similar)?

Spoiler

Last edited by Iggy; 5th July 2011 at 17:00.