ACT [Asimofu] Fromage

gameguru777

Lurker
Reputation score
This is a game I have know about for a while now, sadly though it has yet to be fully finished, still, I figured that since it is fairly good, might as well share. There are two versions of it, but both seem to offer different things. Each has the same monsters in it though, but I imagine that more will be added.

The first one has more rooms (a grand total of 2 not counting the starting room) which adds a bit more gameplay.

The second only has one room but it includes a small starting animation and a title screen. And I think I read some of the animations changed, but I haven't noticed.

This game is all about vore though, no actual screwing, but it is still very well done. Gameplay is a sidescrolling action type with decent graphics. You are able to move your around monster filled rooms and find items that will turn you into different forms (sword user, archer, and witch is all that has been added so far.) ala Kirby. Still, as far as I can tell, there is not much here, go into room of monsters (which include a snake, a slug, a big worm type thing, a frog, and what appears to be a Like Like from LoZ) and try to not get eaten as long as you can, or kill all of them.

Controls:

Z-Jump (Fly if witch)
X-Pick up power (Attack if you have one already)
C-Discard power

Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Fromage

I love the simple graphic, but I confused on the first room, the witch can't attack, and the archer can;t jump high enough =O

solution? =D

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The witch isn't supposed to be able to attack.

The archer isn't supposed to be able to jump as high as some places you need to get to. You have to switch between classes to get to the end of the level, like a puzzle.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

yes I figure the way to get rid the monster on the first room, but do I suppose to kill all monster in the room where you can get [sword]? =O

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I don't know, after completing the first room, I got bored and closed the game. No nudity means aika loses interest.

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I don't really have anything meaningful to add, just felt like wasting a few braincells. Sorry/Please don't hurt me?

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Fucking +rep. Best episode of Dexter's Lab by far.

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

is there any way to get rid of the black auras around the characters? so i can actually see the eating scenes and stuff

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

what black aura? i don't see any black aura...

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Could you screenshot your problem for us Bob? I don't think any of the rest of us are experiencing it.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah I see a picture-in-picture type of thing that shows our little heroine getting squeezed by insides. There are some graphical glitches though, but all I experience is a little fuzziness at the edges of the sprites. Try messing with your graphics settings...

Would be much better if there were penetration, but I like the idea of the game =D Hopefully future updates will make improved versions of the monsters who have tentacles in their insides that can molest her to their hearts' content.

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

like that

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I think it's problem with your graphic card o_O

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Has anyone noticed that the powers are cosplays actual characters?

The witch is Marisa Kirisame from Touhou
The archer is Young Link/Link from Legend of Zelda.
The swordsman is that girl from Vorpal Rabbit, not sure on her name though.

And I do believe that the main character is based off Alice Margatroid from the same game as Marisa. I could be wrong though.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Bob, what operating system and graphics accelerator / graphics cards are you using? I'm pretty surprised you can't run this game properly, if my old laptop can.

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

*shrugs* i dunno i'm on an old 2003 windows HP comp, it's running either 2000, or XP, i'm inclined to think 2K, and i have no clue what graphics card it has.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Well I guess your problem is your PC then :(

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Has anyone noticed that the powers are cosplays actual characters?

The witch is Marisa Kirisame from Touhou
The archer is Young Link/Link from Legend of Zelda.
The swordsman is that girl from Vorpal Rabbit, not sure on her name though.

And I do believe that the main character is based off Alice Margatroid from the same game as Marisa. I could be wrong though.
I only notice the witch and archer! XD

the main character could be, but the outfit seems to be different from alice's :D

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

To be honest Marisa looks like a standard blonde witch so you can't say for sure it's a mimic :p

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, if you consider the attack she has in the game with the one room, it leans more towards Marisa.

Ya know, the one that shoots a single star.