What's new

ACT [Illusion] A-GA ~激動の惑星~ VJ006089

Deminies

Banned
Reputation score
This is a 3D action game with rape, and I guess is some loli, due to that all of the girls start out as virgins. The controls are undisclosed in the game, but I found , which explains everything: the controls and a walkthrough with it. Sorry if I left some saves on it, forgot to take them out.

Download:

Edit: can't add fileserve link, game too large.
Edit 2: everyone seems to have problems but me...lucky me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kp Romplestein

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: A Ga

Hey this game doesn't work for me at all...I start it up with either one of the two buttons that seem to start it up, and my screen just goes insane flashing and whatnot while changing resolutions...wtf?

OP
Deminies

Deminies

Banned
Reputation score

The start button is in a unusal spot on the launcher. Its the button on the lower right.

Edit: the one I downloaded had a virus but I deleted it before I uploaded it to megaupload. Still works for me, but maybe not you.

Last edited:

hakunoe

Lurker
Reputation score

wow this is the first time seeing a 1gb upload of MU, man it wud be some time before it finish downloading but it better than parts parts

OP
Deminies

Deminies

Banned
Reputation score

Well thats how its always going to. I hate downloading mutiple things for just one game to work, so I use Jdownloader and what it mashes together is what I upload.:cool:Awesome right?

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm impressed at the full 1 gig mu. Honestly, a lot of stuff would be easier to deal with that way.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm not going to spend the time on DLing this one (gig is too much time investment). However, being a virgin doesn't neccessarily make a char loli. So if that's the only thing you're going off of, you probabaly don't have to worry.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

File seems to be gone; or at least temp unavailable.

I'm assuming it's entirely in Japanese anyway, but language info in the first post is always appreciated.

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

If you have issues running it, make sure you set it to windowed in stead of full screen, as well as make sure you run under windows xp compatible mode.

Elektronick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Млин нихера не получается его целиком скачать, ЗАЛЕЙТЕ КТОНИТЬ ПО ЧАСТЯМ!!!

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

ok, i managed to get this working (as Duncleos here said)
but all the cutscenes appear very laggy to say the least
and i am yet to see any rape. is it all in the cutscenes?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

This is a 3D action game with rape, and I guess is some loli, due to that all of the girls start out as virgins.
and I guess is some loli, due to that all of the girls start out as virgins.

and I guess is some loli

due to that all of the girls start out as virgins.
the girls start out as virgins.
Please tell me you're not that fucking retarded. Do you even know what loli means you retarded grubfucking piece of shit? Loli is underage girls, virginity has absofuckinglutely nothing to do with it. Learn your terms before spouting half baked bullshit.

I'm sorry Dark, it had to be done. I cannot let this injustice go unpunished. That and this heat is boiling my anger up over the safety line. God I hate summer.

Serpentar

Lurker
Reputation score

The work of going through the game just to see the sex segments isn't quite worth it. All of the videos are located in a subfolder and end in the .aga extension. However if you rename them to .wmv, they should play just fine in whatever media player you choose.

And there is no loli in this.Group Rape, Tentacles, Bondage/clamps/sawhorse, and Urine. Pretty much define what is contained in the videos.

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Maybe someone should just upload the wmv's.

I remember this was one of Illusions older games. Back when they still had games like Biko an Rapelay instead of steady rehash series of build your own girl games.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

The work of going through the game just to see the sex segments isn't quite worth it. All of the videos are located in a subfolder and end in the .aga extension. However if you rename them to .wmv, they should play just fine in whatever media player you choose.
Yeah...actually I think someone posted just the vids on here some time back...sadly I lost em in a file transfer, but at the same time I rather hated the style of censorship (yes, censorship in general is bad, but this particular style bugged the heck out of me)

Elektronick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anybody can upload this game in parts? I cant download big archives
in parts or torrent:cool:

OP
Deminies

Deminies

Banned
Reputation score

Anybody can upload this game in parts? I cant download big archives
in parts or torrent:cool:
I can upload that right away if you really need it.
Please tell me you're not that fucking retarded. Do you even know what loli means you retarded grubfucking piece of shit? Loli is underage girls, virginity has absofuckinglutely nothing to do with it. Learn your terms before spouting half baked bullshit.

I'm sorry Dark, it had to be done. I cannot let this injustice go unpunished. That and this heat is boiling my anger up over the safety line. God I hate summer.
Don't blam summer, its not summer, its spring. Also, I'm horrible with tell someone's age.......ever think of that? SethK is partially right (its really crazy how he said it), drink some water and cool off. Don't need to flame everyone to make yourself feel better, release so you don't sound crazy too.

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If their huge breasts can barley fit in thier skimpy-ass clothes (Not complaining of course), then it is prolly not loli.

I agree though. This game is really isnt worth the hard work. Thankfully it already had a few saves and all the movies are watchable without having to play.

Last edited: