What's new

RPG [MegaTech] Knights of Xentar

Status
Not open for further replies.

antoni1988

Lurker
Reputation score
It's a hentai RPG game, in English and without censure.

Size: 7MB

Download:

Faq/Guide:

Last edited by a moderator:

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Knights of Xentar [RPG]

I downloaded it and used WinRar and then... I just had no idea what to do... I couldn't figure out how to open the game or whatever.

OP
antoni1988

antoni1988

Lurker
Reputation score

Just install it doing two clicks on INSTALL.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

It's a DOS game. The good news is, it does run properly under Windows XP... Megatech did a good job with their delay loops, and MS kept the backwards compatability up. The bad news is, we're talking almost two decades of programming evolution between when Knights of Xentar was released and Windows Vista.

If it's refusing to run (not just "you can't figure out what to click on"), using a DOS emulator, like , should let it run.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

*chuckles* Oh delay loops...

TribeZ

Lurker
Reputation score

How the hell're you s'posed to install this game, it keeps asking me to insert a FLOPPY DISK into a drive that doesnt exist! WHAT THE FUCK?

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

alright.
Unzip the thing
go in the folder
and ya see the KX.exe?
Open it.
???
Profit.

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

what's the game about? is it any good?

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

its a mediocre old school rpg with hentai scenes.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

*sigh*

Right when I'm about to get to the first good stuff (Clara's Cabin) I come across an insurmountable bug. She says something about her grandmother, I hear a sheep's "baaaah" and then it freezes and I can't do anything.

Anybody else have this problem?

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

*sigh*

Right when I'm about to get to the first good stuff (Clara's Cabin) I come across an insurmountable bug. She says something about her grandmother, I hear a sheep's "baaaah" and then it freezes and I can't do anything.

Anybody else have this problem?
I was just about to say...

OP
antoni1988

antoni1988

Lurker
Reputation score

To solve that bug, put off all the sound in the game. When you will pass that, you could put the sound on again.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Worked like a charm. Thanks much.

Twisted

Reputation score

I didn't know Snow White was into bondage... :eek:

Also, this is the NR-13 version of the game, there is a NR-18 version out there, as well.
*searches*

Last edited:

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

I didn't know Snow White was into bondage... :eek:

Also, this is the NR-13 version of the game, there is a NR-18 version out there, as well.
*searches*
I USED to have that version, but sadly due to a wipe I lost it...and the site I got it from is long dead to boot.

I used to have a program that could rip all of the hentai segments from this though, and I do remember the art being rather good.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Any luck on the searches?

Also:

if anybody is still interested, this is a map of the KoX overworld, which makes finding stuff a LOT easier.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

On finding out there's a more adult version, I kinda don't want to play until that version is found.

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

This site has something called an "NR-18 upgrade", which, by applying this patch to the software (instructions somewhere in there) you can get the girls n00d and see some more gore or something. It seems the way you got the NR-18 version was by applying this patch, which cost five bucks.

Have fun.

Note: The patch isn't right there: it has some other goodies and stuff too. Ctrl-F it.

Twisted

Reputation score

Old thread, is old, new post is probably irrelevant by now.

Finally got the CD version downloaded. It was all useless! The version for download here is the NR-18 version. I had assumed by the "message from Megatech" thing during the Red Riding Hood scene that the "seeing more" was in reference to what the message was talking about.

I finally got the thing downloaded, and I installed the normal NR-13 version. This one skips over some of the CGs and text and covers other ones up. The NR-18 patch has the game include the CGs and text, and has more exposed ones.

The only difference was the CD Version had bad voice-overs. The girls voices were decent, but Desmond's voice took the "Hah, lets mock Desmond" theme a bit too far. He sounds like, as the bandits say in the beginning, a toasted loser. ><

Sorry for the useless inconvenience and bumping of old thread!

But now Aika can play the game without the feeling of missing out on something.

shadow105246

Reputation score

Hey I am trying to install this danged game using DOSBOX (because I have the CD and such and I have Windows 7 Home Premium lol) and every time I get to the install screen in it it says "Insert the CD-ROM into the C: drive then click any key to continue" so can someone please help me? :confused::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.