What's new

VN/TEXT [Crowd / Peach Princess] X-Change エックスチェンジ

antoni1988

Lurker
Reputation score
Hentai Visual Novel in English and without censure with several different finals.

Description:

"What would you do if you were a boy who was suddenly turned into a girl? Now you can see how the other half lives in this excellent multi-scenario erotic adventure game from Peach Princess! You are Takuya Aihara, an average student and a bit of a chemistry buff. One fateful day, while cleaning some shelves in the chemistry room, you spill a mysterious chemical on yourself...and the next thing you know, you've been changed into a girl! And so begins this hilarious sexual adventure. Can Takuya find a way to change back into a boy, while avoiding the many temptations that come with this new female body?"

Size: 29MB

Download:

Faq/Guide:

Last edited by a moderator:

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score
Re: X-Change

So do I. :)

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

I remember this game. There's x-change 2, 3 as well as two other ones. TG anyone? I'll pull up the links If anyone is interested. Either that or I'll redirect you to the forum.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

I have X Change 2 around here... somewhere...

As for Ying Yang!, I could never get that to work.

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

ALright found the forum I got it off of..Good old Farhad's TG
The only problem is the files have been seperated into multiple links. The first post contains:
Yingyang xchange alternative 1
Xchange 1-3
And some possession game in moonspeak

The forum link is here

Last edited:

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Eh.

The CG was nice but I thought the story and choices and ect were kinda bland. I didn't really enjoy the game all that much.

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

wins for whoever can get DL links to 2+3

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Things i learned from playing Xchange

It is ingrained in a womans biology to feel the urge to take showers so you can feel "pretty"

Having the corner of an attaché being rammed into your vagina will lead to orgasm (take note of this guys)

Sure there are bad things about being a woman like chills, pms, menstruation and perverts but there are also good things like shopping, putting on makeup and window shopping.

It is always perfectly acceptable for a woman to touch another womans breasts.

Riding a bus in japan is very similar to putting yourself on the pleasure grid from Logan's Run.

It is not a man's place to have semen in their mouths, it is on the other hand a womans place to.

Its a pain being a girl because you have to hang up your school uniform at the end of the day.

Screaming rape will either do nothing or ruin your life.

The most shocking thing in all existence is when a girl asks a guy out, he says no but still wants to be friends.

An introverted personality is something that can be fixed by having a girlfriend.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Should I know what an attaché is? I don't. :(

Though, googling tells me it's a a guy in an ambassador's staff. There's also military attaché, which made me think of putting a gun stock on a woman, for better firing accuracy.

But yeah, now I'm imagining strange things.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

brief case

Nuula

Lurker
Reputation score

*strokes imaginary bear* Interesting...

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

things i learned fro X-change

sexy text game is sexy

Lelric

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to possibly run X-Change in windowed mode? If I try to run it fullscreen it messes up my screen resolution and the colors go almost inverted. >.<

SuperBunnyBun

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm currently trying to get X-Change Alternative 2 to work on my computer. instantly crashes. might not be compatible with windows 7, or a 64-bit system.

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I love all of the X change games the one i love the best is X-change 3 it even though its the last one before the alter ones