What's new

Choukou Sentai (Justice Blade) Request

qazwsxrem

Reputation score
I recently found out about this game series: It looks to be fairly standard corruption from what I can tell. I found the game CGs over on e-hentai.org but I can't find any downloads for the game, can anyone help?

Reputation score
Re: Choukou Sentai (Justice Blade) Request

I don't know about the game, but it would sure be nice if someone had a full-size scan of

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I recently found out about this game series: It looks to be fairly standard corruption from what I can tell. I found the game CGs over on e-hentai.org but I can't find any downloads for the game, can anyone help?

( )

Romaji: Super Light Squad Justice Blade 1 & 2
Size: 2.74GB

Info:

DOWNLOAD

boom enjoy first 2 games

hakunoe

Lurker
Reputation score

man wish it was torrent hate w8ing unless it megaupload than that different

Hiddenhope

Reputation score

Finally I got both games running. If you are having trouble running Justice blade 2 then try compatabiliy mode and mounting a different file.

Anyways there are both good games, Justice blade is more linear only twice have I seen your choices make a noicable outcome. Justice blade 2 is kind enough to run a stripped down version of Justice Blade 1 so you can see one girl you chose at the begginning turn into her evil dark form.

On a more serious note, I did get a virus warning from my free AVG while playing JB2 but so far nothing has come from it.

passingby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

couldnt get it to work, whata ya think im doing wrong, yes jap. unicode is on

Hiddenhope

Reputation score

... I had alot of trouble getting it to work.

To get Justice Blade 2 running (after installing it) just mount the Justice Blade2 .bin file. Apparently its that one that's important (for some reason)

Justice blade 1 is easier to set up. Just unzip the winrar's that end with part 1 and part 2 and another one that contains the noCD patch. Just mount the files that came with the unzipping

Pentavus7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, I'm retarded at this as this is the first time I've encountered files with the .001, .002, etc type. Can someone please cexplain to me what the previous two posts were talking about, or, even better, how to get these files to work?

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Okay, I'm retarded at this as this is the first time I've encountered files with the .001, .002, etc type. Can someone please cexplain to me what the previous two posts were talking about, or, even better, how to get these files to work?
Use mastersplitter or another program thats similar, an up to date winrar will extract them easily then mount the bin file and play it.

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Links are dead, anyone else have these games ready to upload?