What's new

RoR Game Concept; Need Programmers and Artists

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I thought of an idea for an interesting RoR game that I would like someone to help me make. I can come up with concepts and make the level maps easily, I just need help programming and creating the sprites. Here's the story for how it starts out:

A girl is dared by her friends to spend the night in a creepy abandoned factory. She accepts the dare and that night she goes into the factory to spend the night there. As she explores the factory a bit before going to sleep, she foolishly messes around by pressing some buttons. This activates some of the nearby machines and her clothes snag on some of the gears which strip her of everything that she is wearing. Humiliated, the girl tries to run for the exit, but when she gets there, she discovers that the way she came in was locked tight. So she needs to find another way out while tentacle hoses, rape machines, vaccuum bed traps, etc. To accomplish this, she'll need to make it past several obstacles. For example, in order for her to make it through tight spaces, she needs to oil herself up with grease and slide on through.

Ideas for certain parts of the game:

- On a certain level, if the girl is hit by electricity, she becomes stunned and falls on her back onto a conveyor belt, which carries her through a long assembly line of erotic rape machines.
- Still thinking of more ideas...

EDIT:

Here's the level idea outline.

Ventilation Ducts:

Enemies:
1. Cybernetic Caterpilars
2. Various Plant-based Enemies

Special Conditions:

1. Aphrodisiac Mist

Survielence Control Center (Looking for a shorter name):

Boss: Master Monitron

Pump-control Room:

Special Conditions:

1. Liliannas's breasts have been magically expanded and filled with milk. All enemies will attempt to milk Lilianna dry, therefore a milk status bar will be needed. Lilianna will take no damage as she is milked, but her pleasure will go up. When her milk bar is depleted, Lilianna will start to take damage.

Enemies:

1. Leeches, except instead of sucking blood and injecting a toxin that prevents your blood from clotting, they suck milk from nipples and inject a toxin that prevents the milk-ducts (or whatever they're called) from closing.
2. Breast Milking Machine Tentacles

Boss: ?

Cold Storage:

Enemies:

1. Spider-like machine enemies that attempt to slurp up Lilianna and hook her up to an erotic stasis tank in its abdomen, where it will later transfer Lilianna into her own personal cryostasis tank (after experimenting with her first of course~<3) Here's a reference pic:

Top Secret Experiment Lab:

Enemies:

1. ?

Boss: PuppetMaster v.5.04 (Brainwashing Machine)

Boiler Room:

Special Conditions:

1. Super-Heated Room. Will cause Lilianna's pleaure to go up faster.
2. Let's just say that Liliana will be hot-footing it on the sand~<3.
3. Quicksand Pits

Enemies:

1. Wax Torture Robots (Design in progress)
2. Sand Pit Monsters

Storage/Waste Disposal:

Enemies:

1. Brainwashed Lesbian Strap-On Slaves

Last edited:

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RoR Game Concept; Need Programmers and Artists

My god... Why are all the ideas people think up on this site good? I support this. I can't help make it, but I look forward to all updates!

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you, I'm currently working on making simple hand-drawn outlines for the stage maps and I look forward to further support~.

EDIT:

I just created a crude sketch of one of the rooms for this game. In this room, your character will need to walk across a catwalk to get to another section of the factory, which seems simple enough, right? But, the overhanging lights are sparking electricity occasionally, so your character will need to avoid being hit by the sparks. If you happen to hit a lamp as it sparks electricity, your character will become stunned and fall on her back onto the soft conveyor belts below (represented by the empty circles at the bottom of the sketch) and your character will helplessly ride the conveyor belt into the tunnels (represented by the black circles) where she will pass through an elaborate assembly line of rape machines, where she will be broken and manufactured as a mindless sex slave.

Also, I have decided to name this game "Night of Nightmares: The Factory of Lust"

EDIT: EDIT:

I plan on making this a game series. The first game would be "The Factory of Lust", which involves the main character trying to escape an abandoned slave-making factory full of sex machines, ghosts, and brainwashed sex slaves.

The next game will be called "The Cavern of Cravings." Upon her exiting the factory via a trash chute, the main character ends up in a mysterious underground cavern. This cavern is filled will mysterious creatures that are influenced by a pink aphrodisiac mist that flows through the cavern whjich forces them to give in to their sexual desires. The cave is home to many tentacle beasts, giant aracnids, giant worms, and many more horny beasties. In order to leave the cave, the main character must make it past a sadistic succubus without becoming its bitch.

The next game will be called "Tiny Traveller." As the main character emerges victorious against the succubus, it congradulates her and grants her one free wish. The main character wishes that she was out of the cave. The succubus more than willingly grants the girl's wish and teleports her out of there. However, upon being teleported back to a seemingly ordinary house, the girl shrinks down and transforms into a mousegirl. Now she must find her way to return herself back to normal in this much bigger world. She must watch out for such household hazards as flypaper, insects, other mice, and the resident catgirl. Then as the girl makes it outside, she has to watch out for even more hazards, including snakes, birds, trapdoor spiders, and large insects.

Attachments

Last edited:

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sounds really interesting, pretty unique ideas(especially like the shrinking idea on the 3rd one)

I wish I could offer to help but my programming knowledge is minimal and my artistic ability even less so =/

Hopefully someone with a bit of knowledge on these things can spare some time to get involved and help make this happen.

Jack

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have some experience with programming and making flash games. Nothing this complicated, but I bet I could figure it out.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Great~! Now all we need is someone to come up with some random artwork for the main character and such...

EDIT:

To get out of the factory, our heroine needs to make it to a trash chute and slide down it, and the whole last level is the main character trying to get to the trash chute while several brainwashed slave-girls dressed as dominatrices with ejaculating strap-ons try to rape her.

In the third game, I'm going to have one of the bosses be one of those old vaccuum cleaners with the hoses. If the your character gets sucked in, she'll get an automatic game over and be raped by futa dust bunny girls (by popular demand in the shoutbox XD).

Last edited:

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I like all these ideas. One question. the second game. Cavern. Will the pink aphrodisiac affect us too? Like, if we step into a cloud of it, we start fingering ourselves...

Jack

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would you be able to move around freely, or would you only be able to go forward? I think it'd be most fun if you could go where you wanted and there was an exploration element, like a Castlevania game.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I guess you already have a basic hand drawn art done for it, or not? Though Im not great, especially when it comes to females. But I might be able to help in the art department. I don't know jack shit for programming though. :(

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Luppikun: If you step in clouds of it for extended periods of time, yes.

@Jack: Moving around freely is my initial plan for these games.

@TentanariX: No basic art done yet, my artistic skills aren't... ideal. I might need someone to draw backgrounds or non-human enemies, so feel free to make some samples. Any help is appreciated.

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I can draw i guess, sprites are fun to do and that should be no problem.
should i make random drawings and stuff till i make a character that everybody likes???
@Iggy if you can't program and draw anything you should at least earn some knowledge on how to create games like the engines and programing languages and how they work.
i would suggest useing gamemaker for this type of game
but if Jack can do this in flash that's fine too

Jack

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I... might be able to do non-animated art, like backgrounds, as long as they don't have to be really intricate.

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I did some 3 quick cara concepts and one monster i'd make more but i don't want to invest too much time in concepts, so they're in sprite size
and portrait size.Also a quick run cycle but it's mainly 2d i'll make one faceing the camera more for the real one :)

Request a specific style if these are no good :(

Attachments

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh yeah. I did three very rough monster sketches as well. I'll try to put them up for you later.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@UrineOnU: That's pretty good artwork~.

@Tentanarix: I'll be looking forward to it~.

Reputation score

Sounds rather intriguing to me. I don't really know anything much about Flash, but I'd love to see the first game in this little trilogy at least made fully. It sounds like you'd have a mix of Jungle/Demon Girl stuff with the conveyor belt doom level and the other ideas. Might I suggest that for now you focus on the first game, and once it's done focus on two and three? Better to consolidate the ideas.

At this rate I may want to try and teach myself a bit about Flash just to see this get made XD

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sounds rather intriguing to me. I don't really know anything much about Flash, but I'd love to see the first game in this little trilogy at least made fully. It sounds like you'd have a mix of Jungle/Demon Girl stuff with the conveyor belt doom level and the other ideas. Might I suggest that for now you focus on the first game, and once it's done focus on two and three? Better to consolidate the ideas.

At this rate I may want to try and teach myself a bit about Flash just to see this get made XD
Yes, I'm working on getting this game's map up and running. I've got the rough sketch for the main room, and how the storyline progresses through it. So far, after being stripped out of your clothes by those naughty, naughty gears~<3, and discovers that the main door is locked, <insert girl's name here> enters this room as she desperatelyt searches for an exit to this mischievous slave factory. So, she'll need to start at the only other unlocked door in the room, where she will cross a catwalk while dodging the sparking lamps to get in to the ventilation system. The ventilation system I'm still thinking of ideas for, but after that, you end up in the monitor room where you will fight the first boss, which will be a giant wired tentacle monster with cameras on the tip of each of its wires. The entire room where you fight the boss is filled with monitors, and if you lose to the boss, it ties you up and records footage of it fucking you and broadcasts it live on the internet for all of the girl's friends to see. If you beat it, you unlock the monitor room door, and the other unlockable door in the main room. Also, you can return to the monitor room to view recordings of monsters and machines that have raped you through your wild adventure, and perhaps I might add some hidden video tapes throughout the game just as easter eggs. And I'm also taking names for the girl's name. No slutty puns please... Well, anyway, that's enough for one post now... I'll be back with more ideas later.

Attachments

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I say yes, Kirasagi. Please learn flash so this can be done. As for names... Natsumi?

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I can do this on game maker it's just it's gonna take awhile the general sprite work is going to take at least a couple weeks(gotta work not a millionaire) a lot of movements especially for example if you make a sprite for the gears tearing her clothes that is around 2-3 hours(well depends how it goes) i think before(or whoever is working on this)we get ahead of ourselves need to make a basic test room for every aspect of the game.

anyways before anything is done i need some thoughts on the main characters sprite i just did one colored for now too distracted by Portal 2

Attachments

Reputation score

Might I suggest having her normal sprite have her holding her arms/hands over her private areas unless she's climbing something (in which case she's facing away) like she's actually embarrassed by the lack of clothes? Would add a little realism in a sense.

Also, how would she attack to fight bosses? Does she have to kick/punch, or can she find stuff in the factory to use, like gears to throw or stuff?

For another room idea - have one of the rooms in the factory be a setup of dunking platforms set up over a pinkish see-through liquid aphrodisiac. In order to get to the far side of the room and collect the key card or key or what-have-you, she has to sit on each of four platforms over the liquid and answer a question of some kind correctly. If she gets it right, she moves closer to the key. If she gets it wrong, she's dumped down into the vat of aphrodisiac liquid, which promptly overrides her self-control, making her uber-horny instantly as she begins fingering and toying with herself for the cameras to see (make the cameras a recurring theme to justify the video room in the game, so any challenge could end with her being fucked on camera - for instance, the conveyor belt room could have cameras watching the rape machines along the path nailing her).

For a name...I suggest Naomi or Liliana.

As for learning flash...having some trouble. See, all the tutorials I can find are really really technical, and as someone who has never used Flash stuff before, I'm having trouble getting my head around it all. Any help from people with more experience would be awesomesauce.

Last edited: