The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai

Old 31st October 2010
Tentacle God

Location: In a dark cave off the coast of Japan, training Tentacle Monsters
Luppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forum
Send a message via Yahoo to Luppikun
Default Re: Dangerous Sisters-Game Request

Subtle bestiality?
Old 31st October 2010
Demon Girl

slimeSupreme has just started to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luppikun View Post
Subtle bestiality?
I call trauma on the idiocy of the concept of Superman's Superdog. I'd had about enough of dogs that spit fire and laser at the age of 6.

What!? It's completely normal, I mean, who the hell goes and invents a "Superdog", that's just like the lamest idea ever.

(stop looking at me like that)
Old 1st November 2010
Banned

JohnDoe is a glorious beacon of lightJohnDoe is a glorious beacon of lightJohnDoe is a glorious beacon of lightJohnDoe is a glorious beacon of lightJohnDoe is a glorious beacon of lightJohnDoe is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by scira View Post
soooo...
Spoiler

yeah...
I'm not sure why but something about that picture bothers me.
Scira's Superdog uses Hyperbeam!
Hyperbeam is supereffective.
slimeSupreme takes critical damange over 9000!

And after this i can go hang myself...
Old 1st November 2010
Tentacle God

Luppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forum

Krypto (whose name is EVER SO ORIGINAL) sucks...

There are so many other dogs in cartoons that are infinitely better...
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Old 1st November 2010
Tentacle God

handofdoz is a name known to allhandofdoz is a name known to allhandofdoz is a name known to allhandofdoz is a name known to all

i will post guro to get this thread back on track. this is one thread i don't want derailed.
Old 1st November 2010
Demon Girl Pro

deathpuppy is infamous around these partsdeathpuppy is infamous around these partsdeathpuppy is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HENTAI THIS IS?

http://xxxcroco.com/raffy/bond/1270/

http://www.hentaiscenes.com/bond/632/12/sp20501P_C.html

Many thanks!
Old 1st November 2010

DarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to DarkFire1004

It looks like the same art style as the guys who did Taimanin Asagi.
Old 1st November 2010
Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z

Twisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Twisted

iirc, Space Pirate Sara
"If you're so pro-life and you're so pro-child, then adopt one that's already here and is very unwanted and very alone and needs someone to take care of it to get it out of a horrible situation." - Bill Hicks
Quote:
[6 Minutes Ago 09:39] Occam's Razor: I AM THE BIGGEST FUCKING MORON IN THE ENTIRE GODDAMN WORLD.
Old 1st November 2010
Demon Girl Pro

deathpuppy is infamous around these partsdeathpuppy is infamous around these partsdeathpuppy is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
iirc, Space Pirate Sara
Thanks heaps!!

By the way does anyone know of anymore hentai with cervical penetration like Dorei Maid Princes and this one?
Old 1st November 2010
Tentacle God

TentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular member
Send a message via AIM to TentanariX Send a message via MSN to TentanariX Send a message via Yahoo to TentanariX Send a message via Skype™ to TentanariX

Yeah, I'm not so into it anymore. Shit eating, lacerations and such are a little too extreme for me XP. It was one of my main problems with Rumi. If there was a little more actual sex to it, yeah. Though from the first link dlsite, it didn't seem too bad, but from the recent ones that were posted, it's too squicky for my taste, but that's just MPO (my personal opinion.)
Old 1st November 2010
Tentacle God

handofdoz is a name known to allhandofdoz is a name known to allhandofdoz is a name known to allhandofdoz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TentanariX View Post
Yeah, I'm not so into it anymore. Shit eating, lacerations and such are a little too extreme for me XP. It was one of my main problems with Rumi. If there was a little more actual sex to it, yeah. Though from the first link dlsite, it didn't seem too bad, but from the recent ones that were posted, it's too squicky for my taste, but that's just MPO (my personal opinion.)
i could do without the scat, and could do with a little more sex. don't know what you mean by squicky.
Old 1st November 2010
Tentacle God

"Squeamish Icky"?
Old 1st November 2010
Tentacle God

TentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular memberTentanariX is a very popular member
Send a message via AIM to TentanariX Send a message via MSN to TentanariX Send a message via Yahoo to TentanariX Send a message via Skype™ to TentanariX

I guess I used that word incorrectly, I meant just non arousing - to me anyways.
Old 1st November 2010

Aludono is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakakatze View Post
is it this one ?

yes i believe it is can you tell me the name so i can find it online
Old 1st November 2010
Demon Girl Master

MMK is a valued memberMMK is a valued member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
Been running into an interesting scienario I've not seen often, but find seemingly entirely erotic to think about- cock riding/being bound to something via the nethers for a indescernable amount of time. I've not seen many examples but it's entirely awesome concept to me. Can anyone advise?

Spoiler contains a example:
Spoiler
Reminds me of a comic featureing Shaundra... Something like "Sex, swords and sorcery". It themes hot women with mythical beasts, so right up that ally.

That would be an interesting one to find, if anyone's up to the challenge.

I have one - I vaguely remember a game described by someone on this forum, in which you are a male character on some sort of "world map", and you are chased around by women, apparently who want to sleep with you, and you have to fight them.

At first I thought it was Battle Raper, but methinks I was mistaken... any thoughts and/or ideas?

Tags
angle blade help, comic, crimson, doujinshi, eroico, flash, game, h-games, help needed, hentai, hentai games, request, tentacles