What's new

ACT [MilkTank] 牛乳戦車 Saa Ushida! (Here it cows!) さあ牛だ! RE024261 RJ024261

antoni1988

Lurker
Reputation score
It's a HGame kind 'Metal Slug'. I haven't played it too much yet but it looks interesting.
The buttons attack are a, s, d, z, x, c and v (I think)... depending on which girl you select.

Download:

I couldn't find pictures of that game yet. Sorry, I will try to get them by myself.

A side-scroll action game (5 stages). Beat the game by using 3 different types of characters: gunner, fighter, and all round. You'll be able to see milking-sex scenes as you explore the stages.

Difficulty settings allow you to play at your skill level.
All HCG pictures features milking.

This work may not work on your PC. Please try the free demo first before making a purchase to see if it works on your PC without problems.

Operational Requirements

Last edited by a moderator:

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Saa Ushida

I got through to the first boss. I beat it, and the game popped up with an error message and then crapped out on me.

Do I need to extract this thing and play it in Moonspeaks to get to the pr0n?

Reputation score

this game is fun as hell to play as a standalone. well worth playing just as a sideways scrolling arcade game, without the sex.

that said, so far the H scenes are disappointing... it costs a ton of in-game money and you get 1 picture when you rescue a girl. no animated sex or anything, and so far no rape of the character you play by the monsters. there's just one girl to rescue per level. i haven't found any other good h-scenes or sex in there, and i got to like level 4 before going on to other things for a bit. her tits flop around a bit when you use her special, which is noteworthy i guess.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

My main problem with this game is that if I run onto a level, but don't destroy everything (And I mean everything) in the level before I move on, the game gets progressively slower and slower.

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

I remember this game from a while back. They did a lot of nifty things for this.

First thing's first. I love Milk Tank's art. He's done other stuff and I love it all.
As for the cgs, yes, it's one per rescue and if you want the group pick, you need to beat it on the uber challenge mode. That's no continues, extra lives, whatever, and the really short time limit. It's doable, but basically only with the red girl as far as I was able to pull it off. The slowdown if you don't kill everything, I didn't run into.
The game is genuinely fun, but you should think of it as a side scrolling run n gun. It, like some of the other games that have been going up recently is a game with h content, not a h game. That being said, it's a good game and rightfully deserves a play through as such.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Doesn't work for me for some reason, just says that windows has encountered a problem on the program and it needs to shut down

Kharn

Lurker
Reputation score

When you mentioned metal slug, i expected sex attacks and rape animations, but all i got was few ecchi cg's. And not before i defeated few bosses.

Anyway, it's fun as hell. I reached 4th lvl so far.

Reputation score

this is a game that i'd love to reverse engineer, modify the monsters to tentacles and stuff, and then turn it into a run or rape game. it would be so kick-ass.

Kharn

Lurker
Reputation score

this is a game that i'd love to reverse engineer, modify the monsters to tentacles and stuff, and then turn it into a run or rape game. it would be so kick-ass.
That would be awesome. You could only use game engine though, since most of animations are either too small (girls) or giant robots and shit (which is hard to turn into tentacle monsters :D)

Reputation score

That would be awesome. You could only use game engine though, since most of animations are either too small (girls) or giant robots and shit (which is hard to turn into tentacle monsters :D)
yea i know, that's the problem :(

but... i find games either lack in game play or lack in ubersecks. it's so hard to find a full package, and this game as a run or rape would definitely be a full package of awesome sauce.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

yea i know, that's the problem :(

but... i find games either lack in game play or lack in ubersecks. it's so hard to find a full package, and this game as a run or rape would definitely be a full package of awesome sauce.
I prefer the latter :p

To be quite honest, I can't wait until Gunner-L releases Spanner-chan fully. Good god, I want to play that game.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Spanner-chan?

Also, could someone post save data? I am having Zero's problem.

Twisted

Reputation score

Spanner-chan the Assault Engineer. Gunner-L's next game. He has a demo up for download&play on Milktank.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't find where I put the game right now, but I think you have to use a different executable to start it up. See if there are any other execs in the folders. If that's not it... well I'm redownloading it right now so I'll tell you if I can recreate your problem.

Edit: Never mind, if you open it up in the "config" exec, and then try to hit "return" it just closes out. That's what I was thinking of. Sorry, works for me... don't know what to tell you other than make sure your computer is set to Japanese when you extract it/open it/play it.

In other news... anybody figure out how to customize the controls? I tried and it just crashed. Also not sure which options do what.

Ideally I'd like to be able to play with my right hand on arrow keys (already done) and left hand on the home keys row (pointer finger on F, etc) with other keys above or below that for easy access.

Last edited:

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

Same problem as the others. Can't get to the first boss let alone past more than 4 areas before the game crashes. Japanese regional settings and everything. Tried running as admin and xp compatibility and it still crashed. Looking for possible reasons other than it's vista.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

other than it's vista.
Really? Because I'm on XP and it works just fine.

When in doubt, blame it on Vista. Besides, a lot of these games aren't coded for Vista, they use slightly older languages that somehow "fit" better with XP. I dont' know how else to explain it. So, most likely, the problem is Vista. =(

Twisted

Reputation score

Saa Ushida was a bit glitchy in that matter, that it'd crash on random stage defeatings/girl rescuings. Thats why you save often. The controls... it's been a while since I've played it, so I'm a bit rusty on that.

It's not your computer or anything, the game was a bit glitchy since its Gunner-L's first actual game.

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah, too bad there isn't not a field save option, unless I'm missing something. The game likes to work fine right up until I get back to the beginning.

Twisted

Reputation score

I'm pretty sure there is one. I'll start it up and see
Also;

You can save level progress (Upgrades, Saving Girls) by going into the menu and returning to the title. It'll ask you to save.
However, you start from the start of the level you were on.

Last edited: