What's new

ACT [ Yogachika] Beautiful girl violation fight 2 RE045410

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score
I didn't see this up here and figured this would be the right group of people to potentially enjoy this.

I was mostly looking for something to post up so I could run actually run through and figure out how to work one of the upload sites and thus put up a how to so Antithetical Inquiry would upload the AF full version.

Ok, this isn't fantastic but it's got its charm, the moves to note are the down, down series of moves with the male character that use the super bar, and the down+forward, down+forward ground throw that doesn't. This is a relatively early build, but it is a complete build.

You can find moves lists and links to the author's site in the pack.

Use Japanese regional settings.

Hope you like it. Tell me if there's anything odd...
Oh, and as this is my first post.

Hello everyone, nice to meet you all. I hope we can get along well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Brutal Girl Violation v2

Not sure if this is a mugen, something like blank blood, or as bad as the title makes it sound, but if you need Japanese regional settings to play this, say so in your post. If not, then your upload failed because this doesn't work.

OP
B

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

Works fine, I just unrared and tested it. Mose likely needs Japanese regional settings, though I can't confirm since I leave my computer in non unicode language Japanese anyhow.

Just extract it and run 001.exe in the 'fight' folder. The manuals are in the 'help' folder.

Generally speaking, when the file names are in Japanese like this, setting the default non unicode language to Japanese or running applocale will be neccessary.

Oh, and it's a basic fighter style thing, very basic. Something more akin to mugen or battle slave fantasia et al but with polygon prerenders instead of drawn sprites. It's nowhere near as "brutal" as you probably think... well, I suppose there's a couple moves that have a bit of unpleasantness factors in them. Specifically, if you do the immobilize move on the first girl and continue beating on her repeatedly, remember to do your super bar charge to heal her as you beat her otherwise she'll tap out of life and the round will end. Do this long enough and you'll it'll go through various stages of ouch damage. By the time it gets to the end, yeah, it's a bit painful. Other things to note, the way they calculate whether or not two buttons are hit at the same time is odd, I had to bind both button (but not the direction) inputs to the same button in order to get the appropriate super bar moves to work properly. It's very much of a pain and possibly something they resolved in a later release.

Like I said, it's kind of limited, but the folks here will probably get some amusement out of it. There are a total of 3 super bar using rape moves and 1 that doesn't.

down, down, a+b (requires super bar) dildo on a stick
down, down, c+d (requires super bar) triangle horse
down, down, b+d (requires super bar) immobilize (proceed to hit the girl afterwards)
down+forward, down+forward, a+b basic mount (only usable if you fully knock down the girl in front of you, try using a lifter. drains enemy bar)
a+c refills ALL bars (hp/super for both of you) very important

Last edited:
Reputation score

you'll need the japanese language installed on your computer. this game is coded kind of like ROA (has the same icon, has all filenames in japanese, etc) and just using applocale won't cut it.

onto the game... it needs more ways to have sex. you can only have sex for a short window after you knock a girl down, it lasts for about 5 seconds, everyone has their clothes on, and there's no cumming or anything. i was especially disappointed that you can't have sex with the girl after you use the power immobilize move on her (since she's not on the ground and the move doesn't register). also, i notice that the computer rarely uses his specials, so you can't be a girl and have it work as a run or rape game.

what's up with the green tentacle monster dude in the help folder? is he unlockable or something? i can't read moonspeak and since it's all images, so i can't copy/paste and translate text on google or anything.

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Can you play as one of the girls in this or is it only as the guy?

Reputation score

there are two girls and one guy, and it's a street fighter style game.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Bit too dark for me but thanks anyway.

OP
B

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

Since there was a fair amount of ryona material posted, I figured this sort of thing would be the par for course. Hmmm... I'll pick something a bit lighter for next upload.

Reputation score

thanks for the upload bowser, this is actually a cool game. Most of the graphics are done via Poser.

Any chance you might have other games from this company as we seen from the help file? :)

Thanks again

Briggs

Lurker
Reputation score

The music is cheesy and annoying. :(

But I did had a good laugh playing this!:D

Just gotta need to execute some moves correctly...:(

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I laughed at the dildo move. Am I a bad person?

OP
B

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, if you're a bad person, so am I.

As for more games from the same company.
I believe I have one other. The only problem is that it's... somewhere...
I've got so many tiny drives and files in so many separate archive backups that I really have no clue where it is.
If I ever come across it again, I'll put it up.
Don't get your hopes up though.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

The most recent one has loli anyway, so you can't post it here.

fuzzy

Lurker
Reputation score

If anyone does dig it up could they PM a link to me? If that's ok with the rules of course.

quenashad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I want to play this game but link is broken
can re upload that game?:)

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

this one wasnt that good ill give it 4/10 nice necro too

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can't wait to try this out in my spare time :p

sharpys

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

At first glance, read the thread title as Brutal Doom. But anyways, any preview pix?