The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 15th May 2009
Demon Girl Pro

Learch is a name known to allLearch is a name known to allLearch is a name known to all
Default Usasituke

The links here contain a .lzh file, which you can open with WinRar to get the game.

I didn't have to mess with any of the locale settings with this.

This game is called (If I'm right) Usasituke. It's like that other game these same people made, Wankuri. It's smaller than that though, but I figured you guys would like this anyway.

Edit: Link removed: Looked at it more and figured it was loli. Couldn't find delete button. :/

Last edited by Learch; 16th May 2009 at 03:48.
Old 16th May 2009
Jungle Girl

TribeZ is new around here
Default Re: Usasituke

Very nice.
+rep
Old 16th May 2009
Tentacle God

Rule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these parts

Hmm. Downloading now. Don't use the mirror link that excludes Japan btw. Slow as all get out.

EDIT: *flails* Is this Loli? We can't put Loli on the site.

The Dividing Line is recruiting again! Mercenaries and fortune seekers, grab your laser rifle!

Last edited by Rule 34; 16th May 2009 at 01:18.
Old 16th May 2009
Sex Demon

Pakars is a valued memberPakars is a valued member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rule 34 View Post
EDIT: *flails* Is this Loli? We can't put Loli on the site.
Fufufufufufufu.
Old 16th May 2009
Demon Girl Pro

Learch is a name known to allLearch is a name known to allLearch is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rule 34 View Post
*flails* Is this Loli? We can't put Loli on the site.
I don't think it is. She has moderately sized breasts, so I figured she was just short.

I'd say it's more "gray area". :/

Edit: Now that I looked at it again, her breasts are smaller than what I thought. Still, there's quite a few girls where I go to class that are that short and small-chested and are 18-21, so I figured it wasn't loli.

Last edited by Learch; 16th May 2009 at 02:51.
Old 16th May 2009
Despot

Nunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Nunu Send a message via MSN to Nunu Send a message via Yahoo to Nunu Send a message via Skype™ to Nunu

god damn grey areas, someone make the decision whether its loli or not...
Old 16th May 2009
Sex Demon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunu View Post
god damn grey areas, someone make the decision whether its loli or not...
Grey area, mate.

Extra Grey.
Old 16th May 2009
Despot

Nunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Nunu Send a message via MSN to Nunu Send a message via Yahoo to Nunu Send a message via Skype™ to Nunu

unfortunantlly i have to break grey area links. if anyone want this they are going to have to ask Learch for it.
Old 16th May 2009
Demon Girl Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunu View Post
unfortunantlly i have to break grey area links. if anyone want this they are going to have to ask Learch for it.
Sorry about that. I didn't realize that it would be questionable until I posted it. :/

I can't seem to find the delete button. Would you take care of that for me please?
Old 16th May 2009
Despot

we dont need to delete it, just if someone is interested in some loli they can email you for it. because you see whatever you do between yourselves is none of this sites business.

as far as i know the loli is lost forever... *wink*
Old 16th May 2009
Sex Demon

Tee Hee.
Old 16th May 2009
Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z

Twisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Twisted

how far has everyone gotten on the fellatio? XD
"If you're so pro-life and you're so pro-child, then adopt one that's already here and is very unwanted and very alone and needs someone to take care of it to get it out of a horrible situation." - Bill Hicks