What's new

ACT RPG Maker [ Jamming Software ] Succubus Maze サキュバスメイズ (RE138375) (RJ138375)

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: サキュバスメイズ Succubus Maze

On the off side sounds like the DRM is the same as the DRM they used for Lightning warrior raidy 3 so it shouldn't be to hard to remove.
How do you know this? I mean if one could remove the DRM then great! But I still don't understand how you could remove a DRM. Could you explain it?

Last edited:

freereal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well lets see if i remember it since it's a long time i did that.

as far as i can remember

the DRM (buddy system?) that lightning warior raidy 3 used had a flaw but can't remember i think it was the installer ... after installing it wanted to verify with the DRM but to do that it had to unlock the exe so you chould cope past it to a other place and it was unlocked. or somethink close to that it's a bit to long ago and can't really remember more but still have a DRM free LWR3.
don't know but i guess the Dlsite launcher DRM is working different but if it's the same it wouldn't be hard to remove.
and sry guess i messed up what DRM was used since i can't read jap

Last edited:

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hopefully it can be that easy. The game looks great!

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Would buy the game if i didn't need a dame CC -.- and ther isn't a alternative payment methode -.-

Since it's made with the RPGMaker ther shouldn't be a problem with agth getting the text from the game.

On the off side sounds like the DRM is the same as the DRM they used for Lightning warrior raidy 3 so it shouldn't be to hard to remove.
You can buy visa and mastercard gift cards at grocery stores and pay online with it. That's how i do it.

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I really hope this game pops up on the english Dlsite.:(

freereal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thx for the info on the prepaid CC darkwhite1602
but don't think it's worth it (hope i remember wrong) since just the empty prepaid visacard cost 10€ to charge it cost 5€ so 15€ fee to get 15€ on it to buy the game.
1,944yen cost the game guess means 1944yen so around 14-15€.
have to look into it but if they sell allready charged prepaid CC's guess i would buy one but not if i have high extra cost's.
well made a game request at anime-sharing maybe some one of them has the game without the DRM

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I really hope this game pops up on the english Dlsite.:(
I actually asked about that and they sent me a reply e-mail saying it is infact on the way. It'll be out for the July 28th update, so tonight.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I actually asked about that and they sent me a reply e-mail saying it is infact on the way. It'll be out for the July 28th update, so tonight.
So when it comes out on the English site someone is going to do the DRM "crack"? That is if what is being said on anime-sharing.com is true and easy.

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

don't ask me

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just an FYI the game out on the English site.

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm... So I purchased it, but when I tried to play it, it threw up this window and closed the program.

Rough translation, possibly?

Update: So, I did a little more troubleshooting. The trial version works fine for me, so it's not a matter of me not having the wrong RPGmaker or w/e. And yes, I have changed my locale to Japanese a loooong damn time ago. The only conclusion I can come to is that it's not playing because it's not recognizing my dlsite log in for some reason.

Attachments

Last edited:

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hmmm... So I purchased it, but when I tried to play it, it threw up this window and closed the program.

Update: So, I did a little more troubleshooting. The trial version works fine for me, so it's not a matter of me not having the wrong RPGmaker or w/e. And yes, I have changed my locale to Japanese a loooong damn time ago. The only conclusion I can come to is that it's not playing because it's not recognizing my dlsite log in for some reason.
Maybe changing your language to Japanese will fix this error. I know some games out there require you to have both Japanese locale and Japanese language set before it lets you play. I know this could be a shot in the dark, but it might work for you.

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Maybe changing your language to Japanese will fix this error. I know some games out there require you to have both Japanese locale and Japanese language set before it lets you play. I know this could be a shot in the dark, but it might work for you.
Hrrmm.. if that was the case, I don't think I would have been able to run the trial version. I'm willing to bet its an issue with the DRM. I've sent an e-mail to DLsite about it. Hopefully will hear something about it.

Reputation score

The error says "Failed to read from the archive."

I would redownload/reinstall/whatever process there is there, check admin permissions, and make sure you don't move the files around after they've been installed/unzipped. Sometimes removing Japanese Characters from the file path helps as well.

batto0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Or may be avast fucking with your gaming

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It went against my better judgement, but it seems switching Avast off for a moment got the game working.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Fuck DRM

EniliasNailo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have trouble starting my legally bought version. I'm so going to crack the shit out of this thing >_<"

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just noticed on the DLsite image previews that all of the enemies in the later stages use the same attacks/positions. Does this mean that I'd be paying $20 for the same 4-6 animations?

I'm all for recycling to save mother earth and what not but that's ridiculous.