Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

New update today for pregnancy demo!

Zideeane

Scallywag Homobeard
Reputation score

New post, google translated:

Experience with System p version in pregnancy.
Three are planned pregnancy (abortion) is one of only a tentative implementation of the pattern.
End "demo", so I would appreciate to the extent that I look like this.

To be able to escape in the other stages.
Stage can escape the pause button is pressed, you come to hear whether or not to flee
The.
We should answer Yes, the emergency exit mark will appear at the end of the stage, following far
If you can get away 着Kere.

However, this "trial of the system of pregnancy", so much higher than normal probability of pregnancy
Are set up.
The official version is (even Yorisuga enemy) what the probability of pregnancy is expected to be lower
The.

It is also very suitable Like many English all the time.
"You funny little English ー this" when there is a place called here you have pointed out
Appreciated.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does anyone have the demo?

it says

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later. The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It say that because there are so many ppl trying to dl it that it clogs the system up.

Solution: Try again... again... and again... and more.

I tried about 24 times until it gave me a dl slot.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

New post, google translated:

Experience with System p version in pregnancy.
Three are planned pregnancy (abortion) is one of only a tentative implementation of the pattern.
Am I the only one that went ...*read read ... omg yes tentacl ... ah fuck never mind*

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can someone upload this on MU or anything else really lol?

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

i guess if you get raped by anything - you'd better go to the medical station otherwise after some 5 missions it will be game over for you
(btw, you dont have to complete them - just press pause, turn escape option off and leave the mission)

edit: actually I can't seem to figure out the mechanics for getting Reika pregnant: sometimes she does. sometimes not. she did get pregnant after the very first rape, however when I reloaded the game it was much harder to get her pregnant

edit2: MU link for the latest game:

Last edited:

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

My understanding is that pregnancy isn't automatic, but the chances are currently much higher then the "real" chances this release to test the concept.

If you do get pregnant, nothing happens until you've completed (including with the "escape" function) two missions after the current one. Then you get a brief cutscene that I assume tells you that you think you should visit the medical center. If you complete two further missions after this cutscene, then you get a GO scene.

One of the helpful people who was able to translate the last update is going to have to show up before I can properly appreciate it, though.

parjoala

Lurker
Reputation score

Holy fuck, more stuff to translate!!!11oneone

Damn my busy schedule... I hope to be able to do it in the following days, but I guarantee nothing. However, if someone with superior google translate and phrase logic skills would step up to take up this dauting task, I really wouldn't mind :D

Doomnuggets

Reputation score

I must have some deal with low probabilities. I've gone through, getting screwed very often, waited the determined amount of time, and the only way I've seen her get pregnant is with the dog game over.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Holy fuck, more stuff to translate!!!11oneone

Damn my busy schedule... I hope to be able to do it in the following days, but I guarantee nothing. However, if someone with superior google translate and phrase logic skills would step up to take up this dauting task, I really wouldn't mind :D
Or someone who can read moonspeak.

妊娠システム体験版うpしました。
3つ予定している妊娠(堕胎)パターンのうちの一つだけを仮実装しています。
あくまで「体験版」なので、こんな感じかという程度に見ていただければ幸いです。

他にもステージ中逃走できるようにしました。
逃走が出来るステージは、ポーズボタンを押すと、逃走するかどうかを聞いてきます。
そこでYesと答えれば、ステージの端に非常口マークが出ますので、そこまで辿り着ければ逃げることができます。

なお、今回は「妊娠システムの体験版」ですので、通常よりかなり妊娠確率を高く設定してあります。
正式なバージョンでは、(敵にもよりすが)妊娠確率はもっと低いものにする予定です。

また、いつもの例に漏れず超適当英語です。
「この英語ちょっとおかしーだろ」というところがありましたら、ご指摘いただければ幸いです。
The trial version for the 'pregnancy system' has been uploaded. Only one of the three planned pregnancy(abortion) 'patterns'* has been tentatively implemented, but since this is only a "trial version", I'll be happy if you could take a look at what's in there so far.

[*TN note: 'pattern' is in katakana-transcribed English. I believe he intended to say "scenario" there instead.]

In addition, it's now possible to escape in the middle of a stage. If you're in a stage that you can escape from*, just press the Pause button** and you'll be asked if you want to leave the stage or not. If you answer "yes, emergency exit markers will appear at the sides of the stage, allowing you to escape from the stage should you manage to reach them.

(*TN note: probably a 'cleared' stage, or maybe there are some special stages cannot be escaped from.
**The Pause button is NOT the status button; check your key configuration. )

Still, since this is only the "Trial version for the Pregnancy System", the pregnancy rate is much higher than usual.

In the actual version, (even with a 'clinging' enemy), the pregnancy rate will be far lower.

As usual, there's rather random English all over the place. It's a habit of mine.
I've been told that "The English is probably a little bit weird", so I would much appreciate it if anyone would kindly point out any mistakes.

Last edited:

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(*TN note: probably a 'cleared' stage, or maybe there are some special stages cannot be escaped from.)
I don't know about ones you've never beaten before, but you can exit from any of the existing stages (at least on an old character who has beaten everything) before beating all the enemies.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't know about ones you've never beaten before, but you can exit from any of the existing stages (at least on an old character who has beaten everything) before beating all the enemies.
By "cleared' I meant "stages that have already been beaten", since you automatically exit a stage once you have killed enough enemies. (and notice that they are probably still enemies around you, since they keep spawning.)

Sorry for the ambiguity, but the alternative interpretation did not cross my mind, as it won't happen anyway.

"Clinging" meaning enemies like the dogs?
Yes.

slimeSupreme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So just to clear this up, there're no new stages, enemy types, rape animations or important cutscenes etc in the new version? Just the addition of being able to escape mid-mission, and occasionally having to go to med station to reset the pregnancy stat? Shucks.. :(

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It seems that going to the medical centre after the pregnancy warning cutscene doesn't work. All I get is a black screen and music.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, in the files there is a "abortion" scene.

a .gif i mean, cant seem to find it ingame,

and yes, i too got the warning first try then never again.

and no, you cant quit mid mission, you can make the exit sign come up while you can still walk, but not quit without reaching it first.

and a new scene when you enter the dog stage,

all in moonspeak, i WOULD translate them but i have no idea what to open the ss files with

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, in the files there is a "abortion" scene.

a .gif i mean, cant seem to find it ingame,

and yes, i too got the warning first try then never again.

and no, you cant quit mid mission, you can make the exit sign come up while you can still walk, but not quit without reaching it first.

and a new scene when you enter the dog stage,

all in moonspeak, i WOULD translate them but i have no idea what to open the ss files with