What's new

ACT Soldier Girl RPG (RJ142679)

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Sprite sex Action RPG.

DLsite:

Download:

Completely stuck at the moment. If anyone manages to get over the bridge to get the rope, or down the broken rope ladder, I'd be grateful for a save.

Last edited by a moderator:

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [RJ142679] Soldier Girl RPG

I don't suppose there are only 3 enemies in this game too?
Anyways thx for sharing.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How far did you get? I seem to be stuck after using the blue orb to get to a gravestone that then does nothing for me, I suspect it's a hint but I don't moon ;|

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well, I don't know where that gravestone is, but I do have the Blue Orb.
Where do you find that gravestone thingy?
I'm also stuck on the rope thingy.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Once you have the spear go back to the area left of where you start where there is a bridge and two levers, you can now use the spear to hit the lever on the far end to extend the bridge, you use the orb on a panel on the wall in the next room.

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sprite sex Action RPG.

DLsite:

Download:

Completely stuck at the moment. If anyone manages to get over the bridge to get the rope, or down the broken rope ladder, I'd be grateful for a save.
In order to cross broken bridge, you should use spear to move floating leave to the place where bridge connects.
Two saves attached.
Game finished. To cross wooden obstacle use the axe. The game is short but nice, sprites are cute.

Attachments

Last edited:

SethK

Reputation score

I've explored all areas I can access at the moment, I have a blue orb and tried using it both on the maiden and dragons statues, nothing happened.

Where do find spear plz? D:

Puttana

Reputation score

I've explored all areas I can access at the moment, I have a blue orb and tried using it both on the maiden and dragons statues, nothing happened.

Where do find spear plz? D:
Sorry, already forgotten. Probably in forest area :)

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In order to cross broken bridge, you should use spear to move floating leave to the place where bridge connects.
Two saves attached.
Game finished. To cross wooden obstacle use the axe. The game is short but nice, sprites are cute.
I don't think that's the full save. The text after doesn't suggest a good ending.

Anyone know how to get past this area? I think it's needed. You'd think you could use the rope to climb up somehow but it's not working for me!

Attachments

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't think that's the full save. The text after doesn't suggest a good ending.

Anyone know how to get past this area? I think it's needed. You'd think you could use the rope to climb up somehow but it's not working for me!
That area is not needed - i started playing this game a while ago,and you can get there from the area where you find the spear.Just go to the right,kill the dog,and go to the right again through dark - its sorta like hidden area,though its pretty visible.Also,there isnt anything worth mentioning there.
Edit: Finished game under 30 minutes,it was fine.Also,doubt there is true ending or something as i explored all area.Not sure what statues were good for,but whetever.

Last edited:

SethK

Reputation score

Sorry, already forgotten. Probably in forest area :)
I found an axe there, and a broken bridge.
Maybe i missed something..?

Puttana

Reputation score

I think, no. :)

gjan7978

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if you explore the upper side of the map, you will find big room with some lizards, at right bottom corner, there are rocks you can push. also when i reached the graveyard with blue orb and talked to dragon statue, it gave me a big axe, while other 2 didn't. anyone??

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That area is not needed - i started playing this game a while ago,and you can get there from the area where you find the spear.Just go to the right,kill the dog,and go to the right again through dark - its sorta like hidden area,though its pretty visible.Also,there isnt anything worth mentioning there.
Edit: Finished game under 30 minutes,it was fine.Also,doubt there is true ending or something as i explored all area.Not sure what statues were good for,but whetever.
I was actually asking about the true end and not that area specifically. I think it's related to the statues.....

trollonboard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if you explore the upper side of the map, you will find big room with some lizards, at right bottom corner, there are rocks you can push. also when i reached the graveyard with blue orb and talked to dragon statue, it gave me a big axe, while other 2 didn't. anyone??
The tentacle room statue gives you the Halberd / Improved Lance but I don't know what triggers it (maybe "speaking" to it from behind?).
I don't know about the Knight Statue, but it's place is connected to one of the last forest rooms if you go down through an invisible path.

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The tentacle room statue gives you the Halberd / Improved Lance but I don't know what triggers it (maybe "speaking" to it from behind?).
I don't know about the Knight Statue, but it's place is connected to one of the last forest rooms if you go down through an invisible path.
Which tentacle room statue is this? Is it the wizard one on the one that looks like a gravestone?

Also, what equipment did you have on you when you got it from it?

trollonboard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'll say the Wizard Statue, considering that Dragon, Knight and Tombstone/Grave are the other posibilities.

After visiting the grave, went to dragon and got axe, then to wizard and got halberd.

reaper89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey, when i go to play this game, when it gets to the title screen i press any button and it flashes black for a second and then is unresponsive,:confused: but it is still running as it normally would, the music even starts again when it flashes. but now it has started doing it with other games.:confused:
any help would be great:D

edit: actually its only games with the same symbol as this game, like the game operating system or something. it looks like a dogs head.

Last edited:

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Quick heads-up for anyone who has bought this game on DLSite:

I just got a notice that its sale has been discontinued,
so you have until 6am Tokyo time on the 11th (7 days from now) to re-download a copy,
after that it'll be gone forever.

Since it's no longer sold, the regular links no longer work, but you can still get it from your download history:

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seems like the creator(s)/circle has pulled off entirely from the dlsite and the English dlsite.