What's new

RPG [Crouler] Alone XP

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Alone XP (Formerly VX) -

New fix out! Adds journal to sciency stuff and fixes various bugs. Check blog for list.

Havik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Everyone there another stream on February 1st, 2014. 18:00 GMT+0
Let's be there to show support!!!

Havik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also visit the blog for more updates

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Please check out the blog post from 28-01-14 to read about a chance to have your screenshots be shown on the blog! You would be helping out a great deal, as we need some on the blog to show the game!

Read more on the blog!

Havik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update logs @ alonexpgame.blogspot.dk

Remember to make screenshots of your favorite areas in the game!!!

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

An important decision on whether we should enable ads have been posted on the blog.

Please vote and let us know your opinion! We do not wish to make our fans angry, so your opinion is important to us!

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So long as the ads aren't super-intrusive, I don't mind. Plenty of blogs I follow use ads, and they don't seem to make things any more difficult to read.

Havik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

bumpity bump
Please visit the blog to vote on your opinion of the use of Ads. Thank you!!! Also remember to make screenshots of favorite areas. alonexpgame.blogspot.dk

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I am sorry about my prolonged absence. As some of you may have read on the blog, some things have happened, and I have lost two people very close to me.

I will need some time to catch up on everything I have missed as well as start doing what I intended to do on the game in the first place. The game is not dead in any way, I assure you. The next update has however been delayed a bit.

I hope you understand.

Crouler

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A new version is out! :D It has been in development for god knows how long <.<
It is currently in a bug finding phase, so if you want to help out with finding the bugs in the current release, go to the blog and read the specifics!

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New bug fix is out! It should fix the last remaining bugs we have from the last release. There might still be some clipping issues, but I'll be working on them in every release from now on.

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New official release is out! Go to the blog and try out the new content, and if you were a tester, the new fixes!

yourworstnightmare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm sure you had this fixed in an earlier version, but now the Lisa part of the mayor's daughters quest just freezes every time again.

Edit: got it to work through restarting the game. But there is definitely still something wonly with it.

Last edited:
OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm sure you had this fixed in an earlier version, but now the Lisa part of the mayor's daughters quest just freezes every time again.

Edit: got it to work through restarting the game. But there is definitely still something wonly with it.
This quest has always fucked up pretty bad. I have made a clunky fix that will be out with the next release.

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New content update has been released! Hope you guys enjoy it! Go to the blog to get the download links for AloneXP Ver. 7.2.2.

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The new fix has been released! It fixes several issues with the previous (yesterdays) update.

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hello forums! It has been a long time, and I have not been good at checking the forums, I am sorry, but I have joyous news!

New release ready for those of you willing to tell me about the bugs you've found :p

I hope to see a lot of you on the blog, or posting here! I will make sure to come back more often with the new release :p

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm not going to be able to check the game out for a couple days, but if someone else has impressions on the revamped summons I'd be interested to hear. It's a cool system, and apparently the summons got buffed to be less useless in the mid and late game.

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm not going to be able to check the game out for a couple days, but if someone else has impressions on the revamped summons I'd be interested to hear. It's a cool system, and apparently the summons got buffed to be less useless in the mid and late game.
Sorry for the late answer, but guess it is a good thing as the last release seems to have had a lot of issues.

With that being said:

Patch for the new build is out! Check the blog for update details.