What's new

RPG [Crouler] Alone XP

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
- Get the latest information and updates on the game progress!

Practical information.
You will need RPG Maker XP or the RTP to run this game! Get them on their website!

Get the latest version of the game here!

Please submit bug reports here!

Game story.
You are, what people refer to as, the divine. You don't know any details,
and you must unravel your situation in this large world, full of different people
and things to do! And what's more, you are in a world with only women.
No men are here, but looking down on yourself, it turns out you are!
Some women are normal, but those with "divine lineage" tends to have
an extra package, apart from normal woman features.

Being a divine you have rights surpassing that of normal people,
far outranking the queen, being the supreme living being in the world!

However, many things are happening, a war is going on with your new found country's neighbors, and some things just doesn't seem right.

The game aims to be as open as possible. Sure, follow the main quest!
Or don't. Why not do some of the endless side-quests instead?

Good or bad? Well, being revered to as a god leaves plenty of space to make
the world a better place, or not.

Finally, enjoy interacting with the people of this vast world!
An astute reader like yourself, yes, YOU!, would have guessed already,
a divine gets pretty much everything he wants, so live out your fantasies.
Slay monsters, help people(women) in need, and have sex with the
women, vying for your attention.

About download links and the game progress.
Please do not upload these files to other download hosts. I need to see the download stats, to see how the game is received.
No downloads means no more game.

Like the game? Leave a comment! Give the game some publicity by semi-necroing it from the bowels of the forum graveyard!

Last edited by a moderator:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Alone XP (Formerly VX) -

Can you explain to me what exactly is different and why it couldn't have been posted in the old thread?

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It is an entirely new engine, completely re-build. You could say that the old post was for a trial run. Hmm, maybe like a "let's see if people likes the idea" kind of game. This is a game meant to be finished, and worked on a lot (whenever I have free time anyway). I'm sure some of the players of the old version would notice that there's pretty much no similarities to the old game (when I release it). Also, the story has been changed in several places. I'm striving to make it more coherent than the old version. You could call it a follow up? I guess.

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

the characters look different then. in all the other rpg maker games i have played did you make the sprites your self? :D

also isn't it spelled addressed?

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It is drawings. The charracters are different, yes. These are from the xp version :) Addressed? Where?

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i see
the 5th picture- it seems that the letters are "adressed" to a certain bandit group.
:D
in any case i like how it looks :D

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Fixed it xD bad first impression :p We are hunting these errors now, and hopefully, most gameplay errors have been taken care of by now.

yourworstnightmare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Will this demo be longer than the VX demo? Have you been able to create more content or only remade the old version?

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Will this demo be longer than the VX demo? Have you been able to create more content or only remade the old version?
A lot of different content, however, you will also find a lot of the stuff in the VX version is not there. I have a lot of ideas, and not infinite time. In the full evrsion everything should be there, but for the demo the content is not the same. The full version will have all from both, and tons more.

These two have just been a fraction of the main game.

FinalDrake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

When can we be expecting a Demo of the game and new engine?

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

When can we be expecting a Demo of the game and new engine?
Depends how man bugs the testers finds. So far, every time a fixed something in a quest line, something further down is wrong, but we are nearing a release, however, I can't give a clear date. If these bugs we are working on fixing now are some of the last ones it will be soon. If they find a ton more it will be a bit longer.

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

sucks i have no skills in any form of creation. the only good skills i got going for me is being a nice person and pretty skilled at playing the games :D
one of the only normal challenges i have not done is beating "breakdown"
which is a really fucking awesome fps game...for xbox(original)
to bad their was no sequel its as good or better then most fps games in this gen and did not even have online :O

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just wanted you all to know that I am currently going through the game.
If I find it to be bug free(-ish) I will release the game. I'm not sure if it will be tomorrow, it being christmas and all, but I think the game will
be out within 2 days! I don't promise anything, but I hope it will be so!

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

looking 4ward to it :D

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The demo has been released! Merry Christmas! Or happy holiday, if you do not celebrate it :)

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

the game download was missing the file RGSS104E.dll
which can be obtained here
That means you need the English-language version of RPGMaker XP's RTP installed.

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

o i see :3
adding issues :D
in the capital when you do the mission with Michel the blue haired girl who wants to increase her rank after it.talk to her then a second time.a scene happens and someone named Deily comes to talk with you and her but she is invisible

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

o i see :3
adding issues :D
in the capital when you do the mission with Michel the blue haired girl who wants to increase her rank after it.talk to her then a second time.a scene happens and someone named Deily comes to talk with you and her but she is invisible
This was "supposed" to be a bug free demo <.< But I guess, having many more people play it will have them try many other things ^^ I will be looking at it tomorrow. (It is REALLY late here xD)

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

wooo :D ill try it :3
also late but merry xmas all :3
---
the game download was missing the file RGSS104E.dll
which can be obtained here

unless you somehow have it already.to use it throw it in the game folder(AloneXP Demo Ver. 2) so it should be in the same place as the start up application.
---
let me know if you wish not to be informed about odd or incorrect sentences or words lol
---
At the start when you tlak to the ghost you say
I do so want to keep going? should be But i want to keep going. or i really wish to go in this direction
:3
nvm lol theirs so many grammar errors(so far its only ? is bad spots but im guessing it has something to do with the rpg makers programming?) i don't wanna list them ill ignore them :3
---
ill list the more ugly looking ones lol...natually this is to help improve the game so thier will be spoilers and i cant figure out hwo to do the hide spoiler to work)
after the orc battle theirs a lady with green hair that wants to orc meat instead of her talking it has your characters name.
---
in the...place where the army reside 1st town.after you help the girl with red armor and she teach s you kills.i bought power break and its still their.is it possible to remove or disable that choice.for now ill just maybe sure not to re choose it(i don't have enough money so maybe she will say you already know that move)i learned leg sweep it says i learned power break again but it gave me the correct move.
---
when you do the quest to get the 5 herbs for the prostitute after you complete the quest and even finish the inn going back to the desert gave me a message saying now that i have all 5 herbs i should go talk to her tho i did already
---
i really love this game so far man keep up the great work :3
wondering tho does this now or will it in the future have a scene replay option like in virgin island :3 so even tho i don't want to do certain choices i can still watch the scenes for them if i unlocked them :3

I'll answer your questions and comment on stuff lol xD

I know there are grammar errors, though the one you mention first is not one of them. It is indeed a "good" sentence. It is stressing irony in his speech.

the girl with the red armor. If I knew how to remove the choices after using them, I would. Instead, however, fear not! For I have made an ingenious mechanism to counter what you fear doing! Buahaha! xD If you know the skill already she will simply tell you that you already know it, thus not being available. She will kinda wave you off.

About replaying scenes. I had a guy working on a system, but turned out he couldn't make it for XP since his demo version ran out, and he couldn't complete it. If I ever find one, I will add it so there will be a gallery mode :)

About the herbs... I've been looking for the root of that particular bug for f*cking ages! I'm still looking every now and then, and hopefully one day, I'll actually find the bloody trigger xD