What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Hi there. I'm just here to request a pm with the link to that plant girl game, I've been trying to get that game for a long time

Nemsis1313

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could anyone drop a link to this game in a PM since i can't find it on the thread.

not my link, but it works.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

if you got them, could you please tell me how tha f*** you save? ^^ i'm still tryn to find out...
in RJ077287 go to menu ("a" button), then the last item on the menu (that usually quits the game) saves your game.
in the other one go to menu same way and you'll see

The money lender one is the only kichurea game I have ever played. How's the other two in comparison?
Didn't play much, but they are confusing, many words :confused: the art is nice though

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This game looks good

Good CGs have't try demo yet:cool:

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Mates need help at this game(again) RJ091048

Where do I go at the maze area trying to find chest or something :eek:

The maid girl keep saying go west but nothing is there

Nemsis1313

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

in RJ077287 go to menu ("a" button), then the last item on the menu (that usually quits the game) saves your game.
in the other one go to menu same way and you'll see
oh my god -- i pressed every damn key on my keyboard, but not a... srsly... thanks a lot

Didn't play much, but they are confusing, many words :confused: the art is nice though
well. i tried to explain it before. it's like pokemon. thats the best reference i got for this. you "collect" girls and "upgrade" aka "let them evolve" to another class.
it would be the best, if you play it yourself ^^ it's hard to discribe and a bit confusing, like KeiranD said

Last edited:

vulcan300

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can anyone upload RJ077287 RJ081749 (or if possible, all the games from kichurea) to mediafire? I can't download from the host ppl used here, and autoleech site somehow seem to hate me :(

elhombretaco

Reputation score

In RJ081749, whenever I try to use the item to collect girls, the game gives me an error along the lines of the armor not having an attack value and then crashes. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Nemsis1313

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can anyone upload RJ077287 RJ081749 (or if possible, all the games from kichurea) to mediafire? I can't download from the host ppl used here, and autoleech site somehow seem to hate me :(
try to google them. i won't upload them here, because most of the girls look like loli and i don't exactly know if they are or not. i don't want to provoke the fury of the mods/admins.

fluffy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mates need help at this game(again) RJ091048

Where do I go at the maze area trying to find chest or something :eek:

The maid girl keep saying go west but nothing is there
First time there: Get to level 3
Second time there: Go down to the end of the SE part of the 2nd floor and just lose the battle.

Magix995

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am not sure as it is a little vague. Were you able to get the little guy to level 3? Once after that, just go all the way down and get defeated by Celia's little sister.
It's just after "hospital" scene ...

Killed all 3 masters before :D

kiramania

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone Post a link for the game "Brave soul" with a tutorial how to install please ? thanks :D

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Started playing RJ091631, I like the battle system in it. Hit and Dash backwards/forwards. The stat system is nice too. You get points with levels and can put them in the stats you want. The cost raises the more you raise the stats. You can change the stats whenever you want!

Anyway, can anyone tell what all the stats are? I've played enough of these games to recognize attack and defense stats, but not so sure about the others.
There's also some special skills (?) too.

Also this pic, found some whip behind a waterfall but can't use it. What does the red text say?

EDIT: I checked and saw that the first 3 letters (?) of that red text matched one of the stats. I raised that stat up to 40 but still couldn't use the whip...
EDIT2: Duh, noticed that in the inventory it shows how much I need in that stat to use the whip: 45.

Last edited:

Hanamura

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not to be a bother, but does anyone have RJ091926?
I can't find it anywhere. It goes by the name XQuest.

fluffy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Started playing RJ091631, I like the battle system in it. Hit and Dash backwards/forwards. The stat system is nice too. You get points with levels and can put them in the stats you want. The cost raises the more you raise the stats. You can change the stats whenever you want!

Anyway, can anyone tell what all the stats are? I've played enough of these games to recognize attack and defense stats, but not so sure about the others.
There's also some special skills (?) too.

Also this pic, found some whip behind a waterfall but can't use it. What does the red text say?

EDIT: I checked and saw that the first 3 letters (?) of that red text matched one of the stats. I raised that stat up to 40 but still couldn't use the whip...
EDIT2: Duh, noticed that in the inventory it shows how much I need in that stat to use the whip: 45.
I have been playing this game started today.

Stats
Attack
Defense
Weapon Rating - Certain weapons requires certain rating to be used
Movement speed

All the weapons you find in dungeons can be turned to the old man on the west side of the town. When you turn it in, you get to choose one of the rewards in the room.

I am not sure what else to do. I have beaten 7th floor, and on the Arena I am stuck on two girl boss (You beat them and the game gets stuck there, so you are stuck in the room indefinitely).

fluffy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's just after "hospital" scene ...

Killed all 3 masters before :D
When the kid finished the 3 matches in the arena, it will be the main character's turn. Have you seen the main character's old friend (Yellow/Blonde Long hair girl)? Have you beaten the arena under the main character yet? That will be the next step.

This game is a little tricky due to the intense lore for a standard hentai RPG, so I have a harder time remembering what to do.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

try to google them. i won't upload them here, because most of the girls look like loli and i don't exactly know if they are or not. i don't want to provoke the fury of the mods/admins.
Well, the characters have decent sized breast, so I am pretty sure that they are not loli. Google isn't working btw. It turns up a load of megaupload links and filesonic links, and neither actually work.

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

First time there: Get to level 3
Second time there: Go down to the end of the SE part of the 2nd floor and just lose the battle.

Sorry, I mean the forest maze :eek:

nvm I got past it :D

Last edited:

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

New game.

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Guys need help again RJ091048

all my money just gone is this some kind of bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.