What's new

ACT [ Z-Fied ] Resident Evil Progeny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Resident Evil Progeny

@tycho sprites are stil WIP and yes knife has no animation yet.

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

@UrineOnU

That Ada looks pretty good, I think the proportions are a little off, but you said it was just a small thing to see if you can mimic the style.

As for the animation, currently, there's 4 animations:

Pre-Sex
Sex
Climax
Post-Sex

The pre-sex part is about 4 frames long, nothing fancy, just the small struggle before the zombie "goes in".
The Sex animation is about 8 frames long, with a couple being reused for reversing.
The climax is the longest part, being around 6-15 frames.
The post-sex is just another 4 frames, showing breathing, and Rebecca recovering from it.

So around 20 frames per animation in total
Yea a less than 20 minute sprite is not supposed to look that good especially for somebody who just started to learn not long ago but I've been lucky before they go into my keep folder for future reference.

But really, 20 frames i guess that's pretty elaborate well kinda i guess, too much for me a beginner, but you did say some were reverses and reused.

Anyways i just don't think i have the time to help you, sorry for bugging you too much about it and kinda wasting your time but at least people now know what you are expecting.

iLurk

Reputation score

Hey guys, FAPCOM here. You guys seem to be following the blog nicely so I doubt I'll need to introduce myself ;)

@UrineOnU
For a 20 minute sprite, that's actually perfect! Unfortunately, as ZFied said, the sex animations used right now in-game are just placeholders, and the positions might be discarded altogether for more... curious ones ;)

Same with your Ada sprite. It's perfect, especially for a beginner and with the short timespan. The only problem is that it doesn't fit with the style of the game.

@Sess
We appreciate your feedback on the blog; it's helped us get a better idea of what players of the game might like, instead of the general feedback we get from the polls.

For the next update, you'll have sex animations where we're having multiple positions, so if you get into one you don't like, just experiment again to see what preconditions get you into another. All I can say is follow ZFied's blog posts closely to check which positions are available and clues for how to get into them! I won't spoil anything before the release.

As you can tell, the sheer volume of animations I have to do means I haven't done that many, and those that I have done are not to the quality I was aiming for due to time constraints. Still, I hope you enjoy it!

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yessss, we just need to get the rest of the REP team in here to get the ultimate game.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hey guys, FAPCOM here. You guys seem to be following the blog nicely so I doubt I'll need to introduce myself ;)

@UrineOnU
For a 20 minute sprite, that's actually perfect! Unfortunately, as ZFied said, the sex animations used right now in-game are just placeholders, and the positions might be discarded altogether for more... curious ones ;)

Same with your Ada sprite. It's perfect, especially for a beginner and with the short timespan. The only problem is that it doesn't fit with the style of the game.

@Sess
We appreciate your feedback on the blog; it's helped us get a better idea of what players of the game might like, instead of the general feedback we get from the polls.

For the next update, you'll have sex animations where we're having multiple positions, so if you get into one you don't like, just experiment again to see what preconditions get you into another. All I can say is follow ZFied's blog posts closely to check which positions are available and clues for how to get into them! I won't spoil anything before the release.

As you can tell, the sheer volume of animations I have to do means I haven't done that many, and those that I have done are not to the quality I was aiming for due to time constraints. Still, I hope you enjoy it!
Hi, I'm Chris, nice to meet you.

iLurk

Reputation score

It's funny and a little bit scary how the replies came from the last two people whose profiles I looked up. You've got an interesting forum here with some neat features.

@tycho
Catgirl was asking whether we could implement tentacle rape. It's not a solid, and I'm not allowed to spill anything, but if you don't mind me asking, where'd you get your avatar from?

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@FAPCOM, if i remember correctly tychos avatar is from Seito Kaichou Hikaru.

and yea finally i found a game whose developer(s) arent japanese so im able to actually give feedback/bug report/suggestions etc. :p

Z-Fied

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just updated the game, with fixes to a lot of the suggestions you guys gave, along with new features.

Responses:

@wazzup

Nope, I doubt you'll guess it.

@Exofluke

Well, HUNK is also a part of the plot, you probably won't see an appearance from him though...

@UrineOnU

Don't worry about it. But yeah, the scenes are pretty elaborate, one of the new scenes has an animation that's 69 frames long.

@sess

Keep up the feedback and suggestions! I feel motivated when people take the time to comment on this!

Anyway, hope you all enjoy the update!

EDIT: Also, just thought I'd let you guys know, there's 3 new sex animations.

Last edited:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh wow thats one hell of and improvement on the spirits! great work.

herakleides

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah this is a good update, the sprites are very cool.

(But the Full screen doesn´t work) :/

Keep on it, finally a resident evil game.
Love it !! :D

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

(But the Full screen doesn´t work) :/
Did you save the setting, if not it'll revert.

Anyways, my feedback
-I saved in 2nd slot and the game broke when I went tried to Load Game.
-The box also is broken, anything you put in is 'there', but you can't see/select them (so I can't save again, and then the save break so bleh)
-. -. personally I'd like an option to just have 100% sex attack

Guess I haven't gotten far enough to see the 3rd sex animation.

Last edited:

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@herakleides
fullscreen broke on this update but ill assume it will be fixed either as a small bugfix or on the next update.

@lazycat
gotta test that 2nd slot saving aswell.

and also putting the slider to 90% sex chance already pretty much does that, or your having damn bad luck.
with the exception of the dog and boss which arent affected by that slider yet, my guess is that the boss probably never will be.

Z-Fied

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@MajorKagami

Thanks! *wonders if you found the 3rd sex scene :p*

@herakleides

The "Full screen" doesn't work thing is either:

1) You're not saving your settings, and they'll revert if you don't.
2) I increased the size of the window this update, since someone said that the windowed view was too small, and the new size may be the limit of your resolution.

I'll decrease the size of the window.

@lazycat

I'm still working on the save/load thing, I think it's to do with saving multiple saves/number of variables, a good thing is I think I may have found an extension on the Game Maker forums which help with saving lots and lots of variables, so it may be fixed soon (I know I keep saying that haha)

The storage box? Odd, I've never had that and I've loaded the game quite a lot before.

The 3rd sex animation is with an enemy that didn't have one before...

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Already found it .- . there's a few things I felt odd with that animation though.

herakleides

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@ Z-Fied

Yeah i saved the settings... im not that stupid :D

The Full screen works but the the size is the same as the window size.. with Black background as filler.

Thats what i meant. :)

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@MajorKagami

Thanks! *wonders if you found the 3rd sex scene :p*

@herakleides

The "Full screen" doesn't work thing is either:

1) You're not saving your settings, and they'll revert if you don't.
2) I increased the size of the window this update, since someone said that the windowed view was too small, and the new size may be the limit of your resolution.

I'll decrease the size of the window.

@lazycat

I'm still working on the save/load thing, I think it's to do with saving multiple saves/number of variables, a good thing is I think I may have found an extension on the Game Maker forums which help with saving lots and lots of variables, so it may be fixed soon (I know I keep saying that haha)

The storage box? Odd, I've never had that and I've loaded the game quite a lot before.

the boss dose something now kinda like the finale boss in outbreak2. other then that I'm not sure what the 3rd could be? I'm looking forward to a dog upgrade being raped by a dog is big for me. they need to be able to run and jump at you. and maybe even add chance of a knotting up for a non-escapable rape. love to see something like trap rooms added that have like 3-4 dogs that just charge you... so you'd have to remember where not to go and move fast and get out or.... hehe
oh and I found that you can run and jump though the zombies with no dmg taken. I took advantage of this instantly so make it punishable to even try and jump though zombies by being put on your back, when clothed zombie starts ripping them apart(kinda like hunter from L4D...) but more importantly your feet over your head and fucked. that will teach a girl not to cheat.

Last edited:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

oh and I found that you can run and jump though the zombies with no dmg taken. I took advantage of this instantly so make it punishable to even try and jump though zombies by being put on your back, when clothed zombie starts ripping them apart(kinda like hunter from L4D...) but more importantly your feet over your head and fucked. that will teach a girl not to cheat.
Nice idea, but it should only be, say, 50% chance of working/getting knocked down, otherwise you'd be screwed if you're low/out of ammo.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm really liking this game. Boss is giving me a little trouble, but I'll get through it. Eventually. I find it funny that when you run with full clothes on, you are naked and when your clothes are damaged or gone, you run with a perfect set. Will there be something that will repair Rebecca's clothes? Also, since Rebecca is from Resident Evil 0 as well, it would be cool if some enemies from there could be in this too. Like the Lurker Frog or the leeches. I'd pick the frog though, since I like that one more. Well you don't have to listen to me, you can do what you feel like, but I'm pretty sure I'll like what you guys will do.

Reputation score

I'm looking forward to a dog upgrade being raped by a dog is big for me. they need to be able to run and jump at you. and maybe even add chance of a knotting up for a non-escapable rape. love to see something like trap rooms added that have like 3-4 dogs that just charge you... so you'd have to remember where not to go and move fast and get out or.... hehe
seconded. i'd place this as my favorite sex game of all time if the dog tightened around her back and knotted inside her as he cums, kept cumming as long as he was knotted, and the escape bar widened as he knotted making it harder to escape, along with maybe a cross-shot of it swelling up inside her and flooding her womb. omg that would be hawt. since he's a zombie dog, he doesn't have to have a break between to go ass to ass, so he should just keep going at it as long as he's knotted inside her and keep filling her womb until she's infected, and then she becomes his pregnant bitch and he never lets her go.

Z-Fied

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, I'm back people! Please go onto the blog, read the post, then cast your votes on the polls!

Here's the responses to your posts:

@herak

I've changed it now, back to its original size.

@major

Oh, so you found the boss one? Well, let's just say there's two with the zombie now, and it's position dependent.

Dogs are definitely going to be worked on and improved. I love the knotting idea too. Recently had to watch some bestiality videos to get an idea, and all I can say is, as soon as that dog cums, they begin to lose themselves to pleasure. For the knotting idea, I might make it so that struggling while the dog is knotted causes damage to you (since it can actually cause internal damage to a womans vagina if they try to remove it!)

And on the other note of dogs, I will add their typical leaping move in, just needs animation. I understand that it's weird how rebecca suddenly finds herself on all fours just because a dog ran into her.

Well, I've recently been thinking about removing the dodging aspect, but I added it in because realistically, zombies wouldn't exactly be able to grab you if you were jumping through the air, if anything, they'd be knocked back (like in dead rising). However, if I removed it, I'd have to find a way to get rebecca into a grapple from the jump.

Pro Tip:
You can run through zombies if they're not lunging, by running up to them, then when they start to lunge, run back, wait, then go.

@Unexpected

I don't know why the boss gives people so much trouble, it's really easy!

For those of you that keep getting killed:

Crouch, then shoot him in the back once he's lunged past you.

The Merchant (whatever form it will take) will be able to repair/remake your clothes (for a price, obviously.)

one of the comments I made in my blog listed all the enemies that are going to be in the game (minus the bosses, don't want to spoil suprises.) In case you didn't see it, I'll reassure you by telling you that the leech (or a whole load of them) will indeed be in the game, in the next chapter, actually. However, I have no plans of adding lurker frog in. As a bonus boss, I made add in Yawn from RE1 for vore fans.

@Sheep

Well, I myself love the idea of the knotting for a painful and extremely pleasurable cerberus rape. However, I will probably give it a low chance to happen, because it will be very difficult to escape from. (e.g. 5% every thrust).

Also, loving the fantasy there, I may have to add in an extra game over scene that includes said fantasy... don't know how the dog would impregnate her though, but I could settle for her just becoming its bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.