What's new

RPG [ Morning Star Rush / a Matures ] [ モニスタラッシュ / a Matures] Orc Kingdom -Monmusu Breeder King- / オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王 RE124179 RJ124179

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王

I'm about to give up. I followed all the instructions, but the game refuses to run for me. I must've uninstalled and reinstalled the game like 50x tonight lol.

If someone could upload those 3 files for me (hopefully they won't get jumbled and corrupted when I extract them), MAYBE that will work.

Edit: Okay, I officially give up. I just tried installing the game from a new torrent to no avail. The files extracted correctly this time with the right names, but I'm still having the same issues.

Anyway, thanks for your help guys. Let me know how the game is. I was really looking forward to playing it. I wish I could play along with you all.

Last edited:

geugeug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ishunt link. im still at 20% but I will be seeding the whole day when done. Not 100% sure wil be the right one because I am still downloading but the size is right.

edit: Actually I just realized that this is the new isohunt. Didnt even notice right away, hell yeah piratism wont be stopped that easily.

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Grind, grind grind.... Oh hey I beat the 2nd boss. Onward to more grinding! Fun game for a bit, but gets repetitive pretty fast. Grind in dungeon, farm soldiers/monster girls from town.

geugeug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah fuck, how do you catch the girls in the village? they changed it and I cant do it >.<

nevermind its just harder and im stupid

Last edited:

lordmou

Demon Girl
Reputation score

OK so i have the boss item in the first level but i have no idea on how to cap the girls and help?

All i get after getting them nekid is a sign to click on them some more?

geugeug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Move the mouse left en right quickly multiple times after you have them naked

lordmou

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks that kinda help but its dam near impossible to get close enough with out them running away any tips?

geugeug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Be quick, and let her get a bit closer before you "pounce"

By the way, I have cleared the second castle but I cant seem to find the boss anywhere, does anyone have a clue?

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

is there a way to have clothed sex?

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Move the mouse left en right quickly multiple times after you have them naked
just make them speed away like crazy, one flick to the left/right -> escpaed..

:mad:

geugeug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Shake your mouse like crazy left to right or right to left :p just make sure you stay within the border of the window, it works for me at least.

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Shake your mouse like crazy left to right or right to left :p just make sure you stay within the border of the window, it works for me at least.
yeah it works now.. sometimes... its ridiculous. :rolleyes:

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

First off I have no idea what to do with those extra items you pick up sometimes.
Anyone got past the second castle (guild)? So far I went into the swamp and talked to all the random appearing characters, got one of each monster girl that has 'dropped' for me and every gem.
leveled each monster girl to at least 5.

Anyway for the second castle, I can't find any boss or anything apart from the 3 hidden paths, i assume it has something to do with the bookcase at the end? but I've cleared the whole place out and found nothing.

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

could someone pm me the link. it seems to been removed.

geugeug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First off I have no idea what to do with those extra items you pick up sometimes.
Anyone got past the second castle (guild)? So far I went into the swamp and talked to all the random appearing characters, got one of each monster girl that has 'dropped' for me and every gem.

Anyway for the second castle, I can't find any boss or anything apart from the 3 hidden paths, i assume it has something to do with the bookcase at the end? but I've cleared the whole place out and found nothing.
I am having the exact same problem. Cant seem to find her, I found all the secret rooms (easier to find by just clicking with the mouse on walls, you can walk on the walls of a secret passage so the direction arrow wil appear) but nothing.

AS for the link, please look around the thread first. I posted an isohunt link on page 3 and will be seeding it. Here is it again for comforts sake:

edit: fuuuuuuck I just saved over my oldest save...

Last edited:

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

its a lot easier when you got the chimera girl equipt, doubles your attack strength and also speed in the village while "collecting" girls

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I test this game 10 time 2.0v and next boss is brokend its not show up what ever you do. I got orc lord 16 lvl 10 monsters girl up 10 lvl but no Next castle where is boss hmm... ah she use invisible potions. Lets forget that i go back forest hunt talk to merchant and he give +2 item that i couldn't take because i got full lots of other item.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Personally, i'm not going to download this and waste my time grinding, if anyone would be nice enough to share their save, it would be greatly appreciated :D

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I test this game 10 time 2.0v and next boss is brokend its not show up what ever you do. I got orc lord 16 lvl 10 monsters girl up 10 lvl but no Next castle where is boss hmm... ah she use invisible potions. Lets forget that i go back forest hunt talk to merchant and he give +2 item that i couldn't take because i got full lots of other item.
haha yeah I also managed it to the merchant part, but can't take it since inventory is full and you can't scrap/use any of the items.

ISATO

Reputation score

anyone know how to use the items?

Status
Not open for further replies.