What's new

ACT [ Unholy Production ] UnHolY SaNctuaRy

Wrecked

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: UnHolY SaNctuaRy

I can't seem to make the game load up my previous save. Weird, cause I backed it up and everything.
My save didn't work either, I used the save that came with it. You'll have to beat the dominatrix over and beat the sewer level again.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

The new boss was...well...she was okay. Nothing great but the GO was kind of nice. Her moves are very annoying...especially the hand trap that she sometimes spams as she moves up to you. Pretty easy to get cornered into a small area against her.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is it even possible to beat her? I must've fought her for a solid 10-15 minutes and still didn't win. Assuming it is, is there anything past her or does it end when you kill her?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Is it even possible to beat her? I must've fought her for a solid 10-15 minutes and still didn't win. Assuming it is, is there anything past her or does it end when you kill her?
I'm gonna take a guess and say she's the last boss. She keeps calling her sister so maybe beating her purifies her or something and that's it.

Flimey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I beat her, a door opens up but you can't proceed yet.

Took a really long time, doesn't help there isn't any health bar to gauge your progress. Just get really good at dodging her attacks, especially the one where she dives in for you.

And capitalize on damaging her absolutely every time she misses an attack, or it's going to be the most drawn out fight of your life.

OnizukaJ3

Reputation score

I beat her, a door opens up but you can't proceed yet.

Took a really long time, doesn't help there isn't any health bar to gauge your progress. Just get really good at dodging her attacks, especially the one where she dives in for you.

And capitalize on damaging her absolutely every time she misses an attack, or it's going to be the most drawn out fight of your life.
Yeah, that was probably the longest and hardest (hehe) boss fight I've encountered in years. I wish the author would put up some sort of donation or support link because it is well deserved. Even without any h-content, I'd still enjoy playing it.

lolfro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

lol she has a shiet load of hp, probably twice regular boss. Finally beat her on my 3rd attempt. It's quite hard compared to previous bosses

I swear I'm liking this game, dunno how to explain it but i like the art style and dark theme. A full game would be awesome, even without the h-content.:)

S

Splitz

Could someone post a save game to the lastest boss?

This game is effing hard to play.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

my skill is not enough...finding hard getting to the succubus let alone past her...never once beaten her so gonna need a save aswell

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Savegame just before the new boss. Figured I've lurked long enough, may as well give back a bit. =)

icedrako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

awesome boss to bad there isnt more i love this game alot music is nice to.

serkeru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

cmon how is it possible that you cant get to the new boss?
ive started with the save that comes with the game and go all the way till the new boss in 4 mins....
just go straight, forget to kill every enemy just go ahead, use fire on worms to pass them quickly, one hit can be very useful to pass trought enemies faster
the "keeep pressing up+attack" is very handly to kill boses
keep in mind that saves replentish your lives, health and gems so just go back if you need it, bosses do not respawn XD

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

*shrug*...I didn't even notice there was a save in the folder. I started from the beginning and got to her in about 10 minutes or so. Once you figure out patterns, it's simplistic.

SethK

Reputation score

I'm gonna take a guess and say she's the last boss. She keeps calling her sister so maybe beating her purifies her or something and that's it.
I doubt she's the last boss. We still haven't fought that guy who attacks you on the bridge. (Right before the Dinosaur boss)

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

For those having problem with the latest boss:

She has easy to recognize signs of what she is going to do next by her actions.

She lands on the ground.
- She will charge at you. Jump when this happens.
- She will create incapacitating hands on the ground where she stands. This is a good time to attack her.

She is in the air with her hands outstretch
- If there is an audible cue, then she is going to fire markers randomly around her before they will explode into purple crosses afterwards. you have several seconds of time to attack her while she is deploying the markers before they turn red and explode. Note that she can attack before all of them deplete.
- If there is no audiblue cue, she is going to fire 5 purple orbs at your way. She will always fire where you are currently at so stand still when she doesn't do anything for a bit and jump or move back right when she fires

She floats towards you in the air
- She will position just above you and start to cast a spell, several seconds later the region around her in a large area will be desecrated. Think of this as her item crash. This will one shot you if it hits. Generally she will perform this when she float above and right next to you in the air so jump back and whip her while jumping away before moving under her and avoiding the area. However, she can perform this out of the blue as well giving you less opportunity to attack her but less danger of getting hit. Final note: the duration of the attack last longer than her animation so she can still attack a few moments before the attack is done.

All in all, she isn't difficult and makes her attack well known if you watch.

All on topic: Did I just hear her say Onee-sama?

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

All on topic: Did I just hear her say Onee-sama?
Many, many times in fact. Well...only many if you sat there and watched wondering if it would progress further like I did I suppose.

serkeru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Many, many times in fact. Well...only many if you sat there and watched wondering if it would progress further like I did I suppose.
i didthat too
but since it runs slowly on my pc try to imagine how it was >_<

o well we will have to wait for new enemies and bosses to let them play with the ro priest

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

For those having trouble with her, is a video with me defeating her without taking damage.

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

The only downside to restart from the beginning is the god damn sewers. Fucking slow to get through.