~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Chikko) DQ Pregnancy Battle

info:
HTML 3D Flash Game
Tentacle, X-ray, Insect, Sex, Egg-Laying

(Chikko) Dragon Slave

info:
HTML 3D Flash Game
Tentacle, (can't remember the rest. haven't play this one in a while)

*Added info*

Last edited by a moderator:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: DQ Pregnancy Delivery Battle

Are these games new or not really...

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Definitely not new. I played both of those years ago. Pregnancy battle was my favorite I think. The 3D animation style is really wierd and the newer stuff they make were not all that good to me focusing on beating up the girl or something.

Swerto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get these working?

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

They were password protected (WHY?) when I downloaded them. Kind of useless without the code.

HadokenMotion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please don't tell me that I'm the only one who read this as "Dairy Queen Pregnancy Delivery Battle".

The only thought that conjured in my mind was seeing a (anime) teenage girl employee giving birth in the back of a dairy queen restroom, having to press a certain sequence of buttons and sometimes mashing them to deliver a baby before she is fired for missing work.

And none of those are even a fetish to me.

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Please don't tell me that I'm the only one who read this as "Dairy Queen Pregnancy Delivery Battle".

The only thought that conjured in my mind was seeing a (anime) teenage girl employee giving birth in the back of a dairy queen restroom, having to press a certain sequence of buttons and sometimes mashing them to deliver a baby before she is fired for missing work.

You sir just struck game design GOLD. But yea I'll +1 for seeing Dairy Queen as well.

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I wonder what the password is...
At the time of posting, both dragon slave AND the password were not in the thread...:hint for you new guys, check the time stamp on the edit:

xanemic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

At the time of posting, both dragon slave AND the password were not in the thread...:hint for you new guys, check the time stamp on the edit:
Y`know, the password was there before you posted. His edit was just the addition of pictures it looks like.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Look at the timestamp again. Do you see his name? No, you see mine. Why would I give a crap whether or not he looks bad? The password was ALWAYS there. That's why the lines are used to separate his post from my added information.

Once again: The password has always been in this thread, just admit you didn't actually read it. Not only that, he even says "Are you sure you looked all over? From this very forum:" meaning that the passwords were not even his. If you had searched this forum for where the links came from, just like the OP didn't, you'd have found the same post that had the pictures I included with all the download files, AND the password used for all of them.

AgentKGB

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need to add one more idea... since she's already pregnant and ready to deliver she'll be lactating. Rig up a milking machine hooked to her hooked to a softserve machine! Now she can be productive while still popping out kids. I'll tell you what... if I win the lottery I'll commission someone to make it as a flash game. How many kids can you pop out while still serving customers and eating enough to keep softserve going? :cool:

They just added pictures... I had the pass there all along. :confused:

Last edited:

Aliaga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm. Is Japanese unicode (or whatever it's called) reqired to DL these?

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Are you sure you looked all over? From this very forum:

DQ Pregnancy Battle

Pass is ulmf

Dragon Slave

Pass is ulmf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Added info*
i personally fucking loved the Dragon Warrior stuff. If you have anymore on this circle/developer, lemme know/see. Id love to get some more.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

i personally fucking loved the Dragon Warrior stuff. If you have anymore on this circle/developer, lemme know/see. Id love to get some more.
you'd have found the same post that had the pictures I included with all the download files, AND the password used for all of them.
The tentacle thread. Don't know if it's the same artist, but there is a large list of very similar games.

I personally am having some trouble with DQ Pregnancy. They're all funky internet files.

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The tentacle thread. Don't know if it's the same artist, but there is a large list of very similar games.

I personally am having some trouble with DQ Pregnancy. They're all funky internet files.
You initiate the game by starting either an index or menu file. Also use IE rather than chrome or firefox. HTML H games have a knack for conflicting with any browser other than IE.

I actually already uploaded two other Chikko games on the tentacle thread. I think they are more geared towards vore and ryona. But have the same basic mechanics I think, I haven't played them in a while. Also can someone clarify if the preview pictures are down on the thread? I can't tell if the file hoster deleted the pictures, or my internet filter is messing around.

Last edited:

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I couldn't get this to work since most all of the html files reference an absolute E:\(Japanese Text)\ path and I didn't want to take the time to re-reference all the swfs, and the menus don't work when running those separately so it wasn't a worthwhile effort. The character morphs are mediocre-poor really. It looked like a good concept though.

OP
R

RedAmbition

Demon Girl
Reputation score

While I'm at it. I was trying to find another 3D birthing animation like these but can't remember what it was called. All I remember was there was a girl and green slime and other tentacle monsters all fucking her in different scenes. Ring any bells?

If it helps I particularly remember being able to pick between pink and gold hair for the girl and the slime spewed from her ass after unbirth.

Last edited: