What's new

Witchslave (The Witch of the steel An'neroze)

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Witchslave (The Witch of the steel An'neroze)

cuz im a jerk..... also i need to re-watch the other episodes to make sure im not just stupid too..........

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wait guys i just saw that someone gave me negative rep for saying that i like NTR and it said "you NTR peasants", so you can just randomly give ppl neg rep for no reason? :confused:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well technically yes, you can do anything you want since the rep system is based on a honor system....

for instance, i can go around neg rep'ing people all i want and no one would know who it ever was. the system is flawed sure, but we are lucky enough that no one has been immature enough for that.

the thing that is wrong about that rep is that he neg rep'ed you because his ideals don't go along with yours and every one has the right to like what they want.

he can do that ofcourse, that's why the system is there. though i use it if some one is being a bad influence or hey, get this, "a negative person". i +rep them if they have been helpful, even if not towards me specifically.

TLDR: yes people can rep however they feel for no reason at all, but that doesn't mean it's justified to do so, that's not why we have the system.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Kinda surprised they had a vore scene...wouldn't have hurt my feelings if they would have spent a bit more time on that scene and that she would have been alive for it. So freaking rare to have a vore scene in a main stream hentai...most vore scenes seem to only be in regular anime and are extremely hard and bloody. 'Blood-C' for instance.

This episode didn't really disappoint too much. Hopefully there will be a 5th episode though....the series just doesn't feel finished at all. =/

Her death is canon :v based on another person who played the VN.

Basically the big bad wanted to do some ritual using the crystal and the blue hair girl.

And the troll rape is bad end, whereas MC-kun can shows up on time for a combined power of love (*coughGGundamcough*) attack and have a good end after.

\- -/ Some of the other expresses that there's 2 main reasons why they feel disappointed:
1. SURPRISE BAD END. Given how ep 1 and 2 pretty much dodged the bad ends, the others kinda expect Tentacle & Witch style happy end (albeit brown girl totally dead unless they decide to break canon) so this shift in the route felt sudden.

2. The ending not ending properly. Mainly for the VN players, but in that particular bad end it shows Annerose pregnant at the end, so this ending is basically 'almost' complete but not quite.

Kinda like if Frodo didn't get saved at the end of LotR 3...

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

man this ended just like jk to orc heidan now that i think about it. it ended RIGHT UP TO the point where the girls are suppose to be shown pregnant and having sex with the orcs.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Wait guys i just saw that someone gave me negative rep for saying that i like NTR and it said "you NTR peasants", so you can just randomly give ppl neg rep for no reason? :confused:
Might as well get used to it. I've had negreps of people badmouthing me because I like female protagonists in games...I've had tons and tons of negreps because I happen to prefer women that don't have breasts that weigh 80lbs a piece.

1st October 2014 11:39 fuck flat chests
17th September 2014 09:52 The female pc thing has been done to death and is now boring
12th June 2014 18:12 A terrible opinion.
2nd March 2013 20:39 Your taste is fucking terrible.
4th February 2013 20:08 You're always bitching. Tit-faggot.
4th February 2013 16:10 Large breasts are an extremely common fetish. Complaining serves no purpose.
5th October 2012 09:36 Foolishness.
14th December 2010 16:28 Gtfo.

I usually get a great laugh out of them. Especially the Tit-faggot one haha

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i personally like the "foolish" and "gtfo".

it's like "i'll neg rep you without saying why your opinions is bad and mines is always right. my thoughts are the right ones and they are perfect with no room for some one else to have rights that are different then mine".

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

i personally like the "foolish" and "gtfo".

it's like "i'll neg rep you without saying why your opinions is bad and mines is always right. my thoughts are the right ones and they are perfect with no room for some one else to have rights that are different then mine".
One of the reasons I love negreps so much. Most of them are hilarious.

Will say, I've gotten some amazing +reps as well. Two in particular that absolutely made me grin ear to ear haha

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

last thing i'll say. there needs to be a restriction from 13 year olds being able to join this site. they're probably the ones neg rep'ing anything that isn't a busty young women since they have yet to branch out into other flavors in the hentai world.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

last thing i'll say. there needs to be a restriction from 13 year olds being able to join this site. they're probably the ones neg rep'ing anything that isn't a busty young women since they have yet to branch out into other flavors in the hentai world.
Not sure how you could monitor that...doubt anybody here would want to go through any sort of identity authentication process. I'll take the anonymity and hilarious negreps no problemo lol

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh that was sarcasm >.<

no way we could ever find that out without being intrusive like you said lol.

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Actually, she's already a corpse by that point :v the thing already ate her heart to get the little red crystal.

And her death is canon :v based on another person who played the VN.

Basically the big bad wanted to do some ritual using the crystal and the blue hair girl.
Wait aisha must die even in the VN? :confused: if so ill just unninstall it and stop wasting time on the VN instead of trying to save her !

Oh and tnx for explaining the rep system , probably some kid that read ntr for the 1st time is raging at anything that has to do with ntr that gave me neg rep :D

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah, getting the crystal out of aisha is canon. it happens no matter what route you take. what happens after that determines if you get bad ends or good ends, but aisha dies along the way no matter what.

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yeah, getting the crystal out of aisha is canon. it happens no matter what route you take. what happens after that determines if you get bad ends or good ends, but aisha dies along the way no matter what.
Ahhhh, well then off to deleting the game then tnx for saving me from wasting time on it! haha

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so you're deleting the game "the witch of steel An'neroze" because some one not named An'neroze dies off from being a side character >.< ? i mean, your expectations were kinda put in the wrong place.

the game itself is great and i recommend you try all the routes, but i respect your decision if you don't want to try it.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so you're deleting the game "the witch of steel An'neroze" because some one not named An'neroze dies off from being a side character >.< ? i mean, your expectations were kinda put in the wrong place.

the game itself is great and i recommend you try all the routes, but i respect your decision if you don't want to try it.
To be fair their are Galleries that have the Japanese text still in them or just to watch the smut either way.

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I only liked Aisha in it also in the ova so yea i deleted

anthropos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ha ha, and now my ignorance about the studio and novel behind the series came back to roost; I felt quite sad after watching the last episode and when remembering how bad that story went on.
I did too the mistake to keep hopes of another ending and never wished for Aisha to meet such an end as she was likewise involved with the main character as Annerose and Mitico; too much Disney in the childhood for me, I suppose. (And maybe it is the reason I am generally fine with breaking canonical traits of a story if one wishes to give a bad or a wholly good end to a story.)

But actually, I am more into the opposite of these stories of dominating girls, at least if they are more exciting than this story: Really, again some girls pose as super cool and strong only to be crushed to nothingness at the end by a totally superior enemy -- feels like if one has seen one story of this type then one has seen every story of that type. Apart from that, the story arc reminds me of Icarus: flew high but crashed deep.

Anyway, is it just me or is the story thread about the special nature of the main character, his hidden strong powers Aisha spoke of in the beginning of the story, still hanging in the air? Or was it just never that important for the story progress?
<mytubeelement data="{"bundle":{"label_delimitor":":","percentage":"%","smart_buffer":"Smart Buffer","start_playing_when_buffered":"Start playing when buffered","sound":"Sound","desktop_notification":"Desktop Notification","continuation_on_next_line":"-","loop":"Loop","only_notify":"Only Notify","estimated_time":"Estimated Time","global_preferences":"Global Preferences","no_notification_supported_on_your_browser":"No notification style supported on your browser version","video_buffered":"Video Buffered","buffered":"Buffered","hyphen":"-","buffered_message":"The video has been buffered as requested and is ready to play.","not_supported":"Not Supported","on":"On","off":"Off","click_to_enable_for_this_site":"Click to enable for this site","desktop_notification_denied":"You have denied permission for desktop notification for this site","notification_status_delimitor":";","error":"Error","adblock_interferance_message":"Adblock (or similar extension) is known to interfere with SmartVideo. Please add this url to adblock whitelist.","calculating":"Calculating","waiting":"Waiting","will_start_buffering_when_initialized":"Will start buffering when initialized","will_start_playing_when_initialized":"Will start playing when initialized","completed":"Completed","buffering_stalled":"Buffering is stalled. Will stop.","stopped":"Stopped","hr":"Hr","min":"Min","sec":"Sec","any_moment":"Any Moment","popup_donate_to":"Donate to","extension_id":null},"prefs":{"desktopNotification":true,"soundNotification":true,"logLevel":0,"enable":true,"loop":false,"hidePopup":false,"autoPlay":false,"autoBuffer":true,"autoPlayOnBuffer":true,"autoPlayOnBufferPercentage":42,"autoPlayOnSmartBuffer":true,"quality":"default","fshd":false,"onlyNotification":false,"enableFullScreen":true,"saveBandwidth":true,"hideAnnotations":false,"turnOffPagedBuffering":true}}" event="preferencesUpdated" id="myTubeRelayElementToPage"></mytubeelement><mytubeelement data="{"loadBundle":true}" event="relayPrefs" id="myTubeRelayElementToTab"></mytubeelement>

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Ha ha, and now my ignorance about the studio and novel behind the series came back to roost; I felt quite sad after watching the last episode and when remembering how bad that story went on.
I did too the mistake to keep hopes of another ending and never wished for Aisha to meet such an end as she was likewise involved with the main character as Annerose and Mitico; too much Disney in the childhood for me, I suppose. (And maybe it is the reason I am generally fine with breaking canonical traits of a story if one wishes to give a bad or a wholly good end to a story.)

But actually, I am more into the opposite of these stories of dominating girls, at least if they are more exciting than this story: Really, again some girls pose as super cool and strong only to be crushed to nothingness at the end by a totally superior enemy -- feels like if one has seen one story of this type then one has seen every story of that type. Apart from that, the story arc reminds me of Icarus: flew high but crashed deep.

Anyway, is it just me or is the story thread about the special nature of the main character, his hidden strong powers Aisha spoke of in the beginning of the story, still hanging in the air? Or was it just never that important for the story progress?
Seems to me that the only real bearing it had on the story is the way he saved her in the second episode and by what great stamina and regeneration abilities he has, sexually and otherwise. Other than that, it doesn't seem to matter in the least since the series is likely done.