What's new

Urosan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's a 3D, physics based, first person adventure game ('Monkey Island' adventure game, not 'Shadow of Colossus' adventure game). Two stories are out at the moment, and more are being added with time.
Conversations are somewhat like old text-based adventure games, or like Facade.

The dick physics are amazing.
It exploded on /v/ a few nights back.
The physics and the textures are surprisingly high quality for a independent studio. A working camera, cloth and water physics are some of the decent things.

The only real link that emerged was the install file, via torrent.
Link removed by aika due to copyright complaint. Feel free to discuss the game but please don't distribute links. ~aika

The developer's site:
Code:
www[DOT]xmoonproductions[DOT]com/

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: X Story Player

...dick physics?

Looks like they're doing good, shame 3d games are almost unilaterally terrible

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

It's a 3D, physics based, first person adventure game ('Monkey Island' adventure game, not 'Shadow of Colossus' adventure game). Two stories are out at the moment, and more are being added with time.
Conversations are somewhat like old text-based adventure games, or like Facade.

The dick physics are amazing.
It exploded on /v/ a few nights back.
The physics and the textures are surprisingly high quality for a independent studio. A working camera, cloth and water physics are some of the decent things.

The only real link that emerged was the install file, via torrent.

Removed ~aika

I know how dodgy this looks (no posts, a magnet link), but no Mega link emerged from the thread.

The developer's site:
Fixed links.
Looks okay.

kiko

Reputation score

Link for the demo:
(Direct Download)

Last edited:

blue108

Reputation score

I just tried the demo, and I gotta say, the dick physics are truly remarkable.

kiko

Reputation score

I just tried the demo, and I gotta say, the dick physics are truly remarkable.
So while playing the demo you watched the dick jiggle up and down...
Dude,that's gay.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

"Its a one time payment. So no hidden or recurring fees. It allows you to download XStoryPlayer for 30 days. After that period you can of course still keep playing the game."

Errr.....huh? You pay for it....allows you to play 30 days but you can keep playing? After you pay again? For free? Sacrifice a lamb? :confused:

EcchiExpress

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I dare say these dick physics are absolutely superb

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i do not believe i have ever seen the words "dick physics" mentioned so many times ever

DrZenigata

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

All this talk of dick physics is making me curious for some reason

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Meh...

Tried it just out of curiosity.

There isn't anything to the demo really...just a girl chained in a back room of your apartment that is just a tutorial for the controls. You can't do anything to her other than unbutton her blouse and pull at her clothes...which is REALLY strange looking. And you can pick up items...though you can't use any of them.

And there is a sex education course that you can teach to a girl...once again, you can't do anything to her. The most action you get is her asking to see it and then promptly asking you to put it away only to later ask you to whip it back out again so she can try oral sex and you unbutton her blouse...which is where the demo cuts you off.

As for the "dick physics"....it's nothing more than just swinging pipe...big whoop.

The 3d graphics were pretty well done...and interaction seemed like it could be very good. Hell there is even dialog...it follows a set pattern so make sure you check out the booklets in the classroom before and while you ask things so you don't miss out on things.

Overall could be a decent game. Don't think I would spend any money on it since the content seems light and there are a few games that are probably better when looking for 3D hentai games.

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Meh...

Tried it just out of curiosity.

There isn't anything to the demo really...just a girl chained in a back room of your apartment that is just a tutorial for the controls. You can't do anything to her other than unbutton her blouse and pull at her clothes...which is REALLY strange looking. And you can pick up items...though you can't use any of them.

And there is a sex education course that you can teach to a girl...once again, you can't do anything to her. The most action you get is her asking to see it and then promptly asking you to put it away only to later ask you to whip it back out again so she can try oral sex and you unbutton her blouse...which is where the demo cuts you off.

As for the "dick physics"....it's nothing more than just swinging pipe...big whoop.

The 3d graphics were pretty well done...and interaction seemed like it could be very good. Hell there is even dialog...it follows a set pattern so make sure you check out the booklets in the classroom before and while you ask things so you don't miss out on things.

Overall could be a decent game. Don't think I would spend any money on it since the content seems light and there are a few games that are probably better when looking for 3D hentai games.
There is a link to the full version.. perhaps they are referring to that and not just swinging it around in the demo?

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

lol i have to sweep the place?
i alredy did it 20 time '-' (just kidding you only need to "say" "clean")

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

There is a link to the full version.. perhaps they are referring to that and not just swinging it around in the demo?
Ahh didn't even see that...figured it was another demo link

BTW, for those who don't understand how to download that first link(the full version)...just open up your torrent and choose to add torrent from URL.

Copy and paste the text in the the box or the spoiler just below.

Removed

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Completed the boss scenario...not all that difficult really....hardest part is finding all those damned pieces of trash. Easy other than that. If you get stuck sweeping, just sweep in front of her field of view a couple minutes and you'll get the bubble saying you're done.

Tried out the second scenario, wet dreams....have absolutely no freaking clue what I'm supposed to do. Found the password for the computer in the desk drawer under the computer. Logged on and you can chat with girls....felt stupid for a while for talking to computer girls on a computer and couldn't figure out what to say to them to make the story progress. Guess I'm not used to speaking as a "smooth talking" photographer. Ordered an egg vibrator...waited a week and never got anything. So yeah...completely lost as to how to progress.

KD360

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"Its a one time payment. So no hidden or recurring fees. It allows you to download XStoryPlayer for 30 days. After that period you can of course still keep playing the game."
It means that once you buy the game, you get a download link which lasts for 30 days, during these 30 days you can download the full game as much as you like. So when these 30 days have passed, you will not be able to download the game anymore without purchasing a new link. But the game you've downloaded can still be played, even if your download link has no more remaining days.

So basicly don't lose the game after 30 days of the purchase, otherwise, You'll need to re-buy it to play it. A stupid system if you ask me.

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Tried out the second scenario, wet dreams....have absolutely no freaking clue what I'm supposed to do. Found the password for the computer in the desk drawer under the computer. Logged on and you can chat with girls....felt stupid for a while for talking to computer girls on a computer and couldn't figure out what to say to them to make the story progress. Guess I'm not used to speaking as a "smooth talking" photographer. Ordered an egg vibrator...waited a week and never got anything. So yeah...completely lost as to how to progress.
There's a specific girl you have to talk to. Her name is Jenna and shes only on at a certain time. You have to mention that you are a photographer and shes a model and tell her what company you work for.... blah blah blah. I gave up and just decided to trick the game into thinking I beat all the scenes and went straight to the 'fast sex' option.

Last edited:

kiko

Reputation score

"dick physics... oh god its jiggling everywhere! , freud was right"
Look at dem tags! :D
And you were right the physics are awesome.

Zynax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The major problem with this game is that the hands aren't rigged. What the hell happened there, it looks fucking comical for everyone to have stiff hands like that.

kiko

Reputation score

So while playing the demo you watched the dick jiggle up and down...
Dude,that's gay.
To the person that negrepped me for this post,i was kidding! -.-