BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Through the Mists: In Character

DM
Mansion
Tag: All

Ismark nodded and sat down at the table, urging the rest of his guests who were standing up to retake their seats.

"So it is decided then. Sister Esvele and Sergeant Tristam shall guard Ireena's bedchamber tonight, to ensure that the Devil's foul touch does not drive her to an unwitting act. Tristam can take first watch with Ireena and Esvele will relieve him after she rests from her long travels on the road. Captain Rovana and Vita will take the Master Bedroom and will take second watch tonight, patrolling the house when the Lady Jasmina and I are done with our first watch. That will mean that throughout the evening and night two will patrol downstairs while one person is awake upstairs with Ireena while the others are asleep. Now... let us eat."

Ismark and Ireena, as good hosts and without the aid of any apparent servants in the household, together brought in a large bowl of stew for the gathered guests to eat, along with some hard, slightly stale bread that thankfully became quite manageable if left to soak in the stew for a bit. In their meal, the adventurers would find some sort of game fowl, soft, chunky cuts of vegetables like carrots and turnips, and a sprinkling of forest herbs. It was a simple meal, but prepared with care and attention.

When they were finished with the meal, the guests were led upstairs to get some rest, or to at least have some privacy.

Esvele and Tristam were each shown to a guest room that looked as though they had not been slept in for years. Ireena offered to sit with them before dusk came, but once the grey mist began to give way to darkness, she would mention that it would be best that she prepare for bed. She begged a few minutes to take off her armor and slip into her bed clothes before Tristam entered.

Vita and Rovana were shown by Ismark and Jasmina to the master bedroom, which had a large, four corner bed, adorned with curtains and embroidered pillows and cushions. Heavy fur blankets covered it, and it looked warm and inviting.

Unless any of the guests made additional requests, they would be able to begin their rest for the evening, until the first watch began.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Esvele nodded her assent to watching the lady. Throughout dinner, she acted on some plans to find someone for the melancholic priest of the Morninglord of Barovia Village a companion, asking gossiping in with Ireena about what eligible bachelorettes might have been in the little village, and who she thought might've been a good match for the man, as well as what sort of man he was. She knew he was melancholic, but surely there were times - or at least, a time in the past - before he grew so weary of life? She didn't know his age or his appearance, either, which was of some importance to her meddling. She ate famishedly - no delicate priestess was she, as much as she attempted to play the part. She had climbed a mountain on little more than some tough jerky, waybread and water, while hauling her supplies and weapons, including her candlestaff, after all. It made an alright walking staff, at least... though each time lifting it was a bit of a trial in itself.

When the last had been eaten and the time to turn in came upon them, she thanked her hosts for their hospitality, curtseying, and followed whoever took her to her room - whispering to Rovana and Vita with a grin, "Do try to get some sleep. You'll be up on guard half the night, and we'll be walking much of tomorrow~"

After dinner, Esvele asked Ireena to join her in prayer, setting a candle in each of the three places on her candlestaff and lighting them with another odd verse and wave of her hand. Esvele knelt at its foot, and began with one of the more popular of the Morninglord verses, the sunset prayer:

"Oh Morninglord, hear my thanks at the setting of the sun,
for you have bathed me in Your Glorious Light
since the day began,
and given me the will and strength to do Your bidding.

Forgive me for my shortcomings as I humbly ask
that You remain with me through the coming night,
watching over me in the hours of darkness
that I may wake refreshed with hope and courage
to begin Your work anew in the dawn to come."

Afterwards, she prayed for strength of will and strength of arm, for absolution, for penance and forgiveness - all private prayers, muttered quietly and to herself, unlike the louder verses of the sunset prayer.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Burgomasters Mansion
Tag: Allish

Rovana shrugged at Esvele, remarking back.: "Sounds like a reason for celebration that she doesn't quite realize." Since ever sinced the rum high peek, The information that there wouldn't be any undead banishing or healing had lowered the pirates appreciation of Esvele again.

"If you want to be a proper pirate you ought to find a way to pay me back and if you have to invent one." She grinned at Vita. "Well, I'm glad I expanded your verbiage, you can keep that one." She chuckled at the tieflings pewing appreciation.

Rovana then unashamedly partook of the free meal, anything else would oppose the code, after all. "Hooh alright, shes starting to pray, lets head upstairs." Rovana adviced, fleeing with Vita to the master bedroom, then stretching, smirking and looking around there. "Well then. Joe has the guarding nailed down, so we got lots of time to relax, chat and sleep." She grinned. "unless you have any other suggestions, oh, but first, we need to teach you a little about self-preservation.
ooh Vita you naughty beast!"
She shouted, kicking over a chair demonstratively.

"Now that everyone thinks us occupied, we'll go investigate the defenses. I know, I know you want to do lewdities first, but .." She sighed for a moment. "If a lass tells you 'this guy is the devil oh by the way I've been dreaming of being his slave'.. you don't trust a word she says. .. you don't trust her brother either, because he's too much of a nice guy and doesn't mistrust her. So we are going to take a short peek around the place, see if we can't find anything suspicious. Lacking that.. always important to know a second way out of wherever you are.
Later on you can tell tall tales how you can't be burned through your fiendish fire or how you can't die because you hid your heart in a box, but first you got to figure out how to escape the burning building.. just in case. I'd usually add that you don't have to be stronger than your enemies, just to outlive them, but that one is tricky in this scenario."

Rovana would head out with a promise of teases on her own if Vita rather waited. Stealthily looking for holes in the mansions defence that the nobles wouldn't have noticed.. or that perhaps someone actually left on purpose to even allow the vampire entry. If she found anything proper suspicious, she'd attempt to trap it. If she didn't, she'd at least memorize the way from the master bedroom to the Burgeon masters daughter, as well as to the nearest exits.

Stealth: ..omfg, wtf, shes a ninja and my rolls are worrying me.- :p Roll(1d20)+5:
20,+5
Total:25

Investigation Roll(1d20)+1:
18,+1
Total:19

Int to memorize:
Roll(1d20)+1:
17,+1
Total:18

A few random rolls to make sure the dices aren't jinxed.:
Roll(1d20)+0:
4,+0
Total:4

Roll(1d20)+0:
20,+0
Total:20

Roll(1d20)+0:
7,+0
Total:7

Roll(1d20)+0:
14,+0
Total:14

I conclude that she has cursed pirate powers. (CPP)

If Vita followed along she'd quickly.. alright, slowly realize that, beyond all the talk and act was a dangerous, smart pirate captain that had spent years being in charge of people that were all physically superior to her without being overthrown or made into someones sex slave along the way.

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vita the Tiefling Warlock
Burgomasters Mansion (Burgermeister that died of heartattacks hah.)
Tags: All

"Ah thanks be upon you, for honoring us with this fair delights."
Offering thanks for the food, Vita than experimented with the stew in bowl in front of her. First taking a few bites of it with the bread soaking. She invoked that magic "Prestidigation." Turning the flavor as if it had more herbs added to it. Then mucking about and adding other flavors. She made a face when turning the stew base into a 'what if made with some sort of cream or milk additive.'

Esvele's teasing grin with words and Rovana's remarks. "Am ah being talked about right in front of mah face or is it aboutah Ireena? Ah dunno about getting plenty of ah sleep. I and ah Captain be on second watch." As the tiefling looked between the two.

"Ah. Mayhap I find rum and count that ah paying you erm back." Vita nodded her head as she giggled "pew pew." That noise and the thought of just flinging fire at people while saying that. Hmmm "ppewwwooush?" For that with her hands together?

"Ah but..." As Vita lingered for the first two verses of the sunset prayer. She follow behind Rovana after a moment. "Huh? Joe the ah birdy, can be a guard?" Vita's gobsmacked look again highlighting her dimness of mind. She took only a few seconds of processing it as she shook her head and mumbled "Ah strange and new. Hah." She breathed out the last part even as she began to undo her leather armor, taking off the armor before she stretched.

Tail sticking outwards and curling, chest thrusted forwards, heavy breasts covered only by a heavy shirt stretching against her massive mammeries lifting and revealing her belly. "Ahh nnnn, haven't worn things like this before. This ah much more comfortable." As Vita bent downwards, stretching out her back, tits hanging and shirt riding up. Her ass now lewdly sticking outwards, clothed only in a simple loin wrap that with a simple tug could be yanked off. Vita touched her toes and held the position for a good twentyish seconds.

"Ah? But ah didn't do anything for mah ravahge yet." The tiefling confused with Rovana's actions even as she continued stretching, limbs getting kinks out. A furious flush speckled on her cheeks at Rovana's words as she spoke "Ah blame you for that! N-no one ah met besides me ma and pa have ever just ah grabbed mah tail in such fashion. They just ah yank hard which hurts." As The tiefling begin to fold her leather armor and again used that nifty spell to clean off the grime on it.

"Ah this is nice. Ah if you need your ah stuff clean just throw it ah me." As Vita now stood up, clothed only in a thick shirt and loin wrap. Tail swaying as she peered at Rovana. "That ah seems to be rude to our ah hosts. To go around behind their ah backs and picking out ah erm secrets thah they haven't told us." It felt wrong to Vita but the pragmatism and practicalness of it. "Ah feels wrong to me but ah gonna follow. Ah curious to see if the tales are true that all nobles big pretty homes have ah escape tunnels."

Vita followed behind Rovana out of the master bedroom, clothed in nothing but a heavy shirt that fell to the top of her nethars and loin wrap. She also put on her boots again, giving her an odd look. She didn't say much since Rovana had gone quite quiet and sneaky like. This is like the times when she and another girl snuck into that boys only barn thing.

(Near naked Vita following behind Rovana hahah.)

Stealth Roll: 18 (18+0)

Investigation Roll: 14 (15-1)

Vita trust in the worldly captain is confirmed with how sneaky she is. If she blinked too often, the blonde captain would just vanish in the dim light as if she'd never been there before.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ireena
Dining Room
Tag: Esvele

Ireena and her brother tended to not enjoy gossip too much, by the tone of the small talk going on. When pressed on bachelorettes in town, Ireena went on to say that there were few women in Barovia who she thought were the priest's type, and that, perhaps it was not the need of that sort of love that weighed on the priest's mind. Esvele would notice a meaningful glance between the half siblings, when on the topic of the priest's sadness. They say only that the church has not had much life in it for the past year, ever since a tragedy occurred and several young people from the village had gone missing when venturing too close to the castle.

"I think one of those who went missing was Doru, the priest's only son," Ireena said sadly.

"Yes, it was Doru," Ismark confirmed. "He was an enthusiastic young man. Funny and quick-witted. Once he went missing, Father Danovich stopped holding services. Our father visited him often, tried to help him through his grief."

"The burgomaster was close with all our town officials. The priest and he were friends since childhood. It won't help his grief any to have to bury him, but it may at least help us connect with him finally, having each lost someone so dear to us. I do miss his sermons. He always managed to see the bright side of things."

---

After dinner, Ireena was happy to join Esvele in prayer, taking the nun by the hand gently and guiding her to the drawing room, where her father's body lay, and nearby which stood a wooden symbol of the Morninglord, propped up against the wall. Its base had been broken, as though it had been ripped or snapped, so now it merely balanced sideways.

Making the circle of the dawn with her hands in front of her chest and then raising them steadily above her forehead in a sign of obeisance, Ireena murmured the sunset prayer along with Esvele as she knelt beside her. After their private prayers were done, Ireena placed a hand on the lay-nun's shoulder and smiled beatifically.

"Thank you, for that. It's been a long time since I was led through those prayers with someone of the faith. I know you're not a full fledged priestess, but you've made me feel calmer, about tonight. I'm still scared, but with you and the others in this household, I have more hope than ever before for salvation. I think perhaps the Morninglord has sent you to me, Sister Esvele."

---------
DM
Evening in the Mansion
Tag: Tristam and Esvele

Ireena personally led Tristam and Esvele upstairs to show them each their small but suitable guestrooms, and both were conveniently only 20 feet down the hall from her own bedroom, which was a cozy room with a red and white color scheme that was marred by the boarded up windows from a previous nightly siege. It made for an uncomfortably cold draft that was found through out the house. At least her blankets looked warm. There was also a large, high-backed cushioned armchair with wolf pelts thrown over it and a larger fur blanket draped across the seat. Ireena lit some of the candles in this room as the dusk of the unseen sun made the shadows run deeper over the land.

"You are both of you welcome to stay and rest here, if you fear being alone. I wouldn't blame you," she spoke to both the sergeant and nun.

Stepping behind a dressing screen, Ireena removed her breast plate and armor, and put on a more comfortable night dress made of fine, white silk. It was sheer, and perhaps slightly immodest given that there was a gentleman in the room with her, but Ireena kept her eyes down and was the picture of noble demureness. The lack of armor revealed her fine, classically beautiful figure, as though she were the heroine of some great romance penned by the great bards of yore. She smiled and slipped beneath her covers, still wearing her red scarf over her neck.

"I will try to sleep, but if you would either of you wish to stay and talk for a while, I would not mind something to take my mind off of the night and what evil stalks it. At least here, we have fire and the warmth of each other's company."

-----------------

DM
Later that night
Tag: Rovana and Vita

Ismark had shown the pirate and farmgirl to the master bedroom, which was at the far end of the upstairs hall, opposite Ireena's bedchamber and the guest rooms. It was relatively close to Ismark's chamber, which would be where he and the Lady Jasmina would stay once their watch was up.

"Please do try to keep it tidy," Ismark said as he ushered them inside. "And please respect my hospitality in good faith."

"He means don't steal anything," Jasmina added in a sing song voice from behind him. "He'll be nice about it even if you do, but I'll hurt you. And not in a pleasant way, like an open hand spanking or a nice flogging with deer leather. So be good girls, and change the sheets when you're done.~ Come on now, Ismark, my sweet. You've got your own duties to attend to with me downstairs."

The burgomaster's son shrugged at the girls and then allowed himself to be tugged away by the elf, whose bum shook pleasantly from side to side as she nearly skipped her way to the stairs with the taller human man linked to her side by hooked elbows.

Once evening had set into place, Rovana began her next cunning plan, and led her trusting tiefling matey down the stairs with the silence of the shadows blessing their footsteps. Not a board on the stairs seemed to creak as they made their way through the house, investigating with eagle eyes the defenses.

Despite her suspicions, the pirate captain would find little to complain about. All the windows were nailed shut completely with solid wood. It wouldn't stand up to repeated attacks with an axe or maul, but no one would be able to sneak in without alerting the defenders. The doors as well were thick and locked tight, with triple redundancy bolts and chains in place.

Down in the wine cellar, which was unfortunately not as well stocked as it was designed to be, having only fifteen or so bottles of wine left with room to store hundreds, Rovana and Vita would discover that the slanted cellar doors to the outside were barred with a solid piece of scrap iron slid through the iron handles. As far as Rovana could tell, this cellar entrance, the back door and the front door were the only exits from the building. No secret passage ways were found.

However, the pair's stealth did pay off in one sense, for they were able to eavesdrop on the conversation in the study, where Jasmina and Ismark were posted.

"My mistress, I beg you once more to reconsider. Is there no pledge or act I could do for you, no matter how debased, to have you join us on our quest? My sister may never be safe, so long as Strahd exists."

"And once more, I decline, my most handsome and pitiful servant. Mmm... a little to the left, yes, that's better..." The elf seemed to be cooing, as if receiving some sort of pleasure.

"I have not escaped the devil's wrath all these years by being so foolish as to challenge him directly - and do not forget that I spent quite some time in that dungeon of his. It is not a place I will revisit willingly. Had you ever been there, you would know and not ask me your request again."

"And yet, I cannot forsake my sister."

"She is not of your blood, Ismark. And she is doomed, as I have said before. If you truly care for her soul, then you should lead her off into the woods and give her a quick and quiet death."

"You would ask me to commit murder, of my own sister?"

"You say murder. Others might say mercy. Certainly, she will see it that way. I know, for I am not as short-lived as you, my pretty human. Strahd has taken other brides, and his obsession does not end until death or undeath. Other girls have escaped into the next life, so too will your sister, if she is wise."

"That is the path without hope. It is an endless surrender. Surely mistress, you do not side with Strahd?"

"Of course not, my pet. But I am pragmatic. I have seen his power first hand. Not even the archmage was able to fully best him. A wizard unlike any I'd seen, even among my elven kin, and he was thrown down a mountain by Strahd, to live in broken madness on the slopes of Mt. Barotok. If such a man could not defeat Strahd, what hope do you or that silly pirate and her so-called crew have?"

"The mage was mad to attempt to defeat Strahd head on, with only a couple untrained villagers as his companions. If we work together, perhaps --"

"It has been done before. You have seen the village graveyard at midnight. You have seen the spirits of the dead rise and parade to their doom again and again. These people lured to here from distant lands are just future trophies. They and your sister are doomed. But you and I, my pet, we could continue to live here happily. You would find joy in my bed, just as you find joy beneath my heel."

"Mistress, were it for any other cause than my sister's safety, I would devout myself to you. But I must see Ireena safe, before I can commit to what you desire."

The pair went silent for a while, and Ismark began to walk away from the study, signalling to Rovana and Vita that they would need to move and hide if they wanted to continue avoiding detection.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Burgomasters Mansion
Tag: Vita, DM

Rovana would have acted indignantly at the presumption she might steal things.. if it weren't entirely accurate. When out of hearing range of people other than Vita she tugged appreciatively on a window, remarking. "Lookit that, they're throughout.." Before peeking over to Vita, grinning slightly.

"Joe may seem harmless, but has saved my life more times than he has endangered it. I wonder if I can say the same about you someday." She winked. "Aww dun worry, I'm not gonna yank yer tail." Rovana grinned and, waving her right hand to the side in a harmless gesture to distract the tiefling, her left gently caressed along the tails length and spaded tip before the tiefling fully registred what she was up to.

"Oh, and sorry about not going along with your cleaning spell either, but.. being too sparkly clean just doesn't feel right piratey.
An escape tunnel would actually be lovely, so long as it shan't become an inscape tunnel."
Rovana nodded, then pondered and added. "See, the things people don't want you to know are often the most important to know. In that vein.." She hushed once they reached the Wine cellar, indicating for the Tiefling to hush too.. unashamed about eavesdropping!

Then she waved her hand, if possible, guiding Vita to return to their room with her.

"See, thats what I ment. This is why I listen in on things they be talking about when they don't want me to know. Me, you, your ma, we're propably held here by some cursed magic. Personally, sounds like this mad archmage would be a great talk, I get along great with mad people and by the sounds of it he dealt a serious blow to the vampire.. now I honestly don't care about blowing vampires, but I'm pretty pissed at anyone taking away my freedom to do whatever, exspecially if theres no ocean AND rum around, that sea-pig be violating several parts of the code.. the first and most important rule, where every man be given fair share of the food and booze.. not only that but seems like hes not content.. you don't rob the poor, as it doesn't pay off, you steal from the rich. That be two violations of a code thats frankly, rather easy to follow! Oh, and by the sound of it the vampire is also ultimately responsible for your Ma's abudction, also, not someone we can meet head on. So heres what we'll do.

We're gonna have a big old fun time, then try and rest. Screw guarding, I ain't gonna swash the deck when theres a Kraken next wave. You see that vampire.. I'm sure he'll be hard to mistake, if he tries to grab you, you just throw your biggest flame and run.. doubt you can hurt him for good, but can distract him.

We're not gonna play the heroes, because theres a bunch of heroes filling up the graveyard already. Instead, we're gonna be scoundrels and cutthroats and talk really fast and look for a haunted ghost-ship to sail away from this missed up place.. knowing my luck, Strahd has something like that hidden in his art gallery. Anywhoo.

Follow the Code, to survive. I've never been let down by it."
She pat patted her copied title, then finally stretched, looking at Vita. "I like your.. multiple assets. When I asked ye to join me it may have seemed playful and unceremonious, but 'tis all it needs to become a pirate. We have little rules. Part of it is we protect one another and respect one anothers freedom were possible.

I have little on hand without a ship, worse, always on this overly solid ground, almost without a crew, but I am still a darned cursed pirate captain.. so, lets mess up this guy that stole yer Ma and worse, me acess to rum and ruin his plans by stealing the maiden from him. I ain't gonna be some stupid hero, but I bet I could make a better villain than he! Hah!"

She presented a bottle of wine that she had stolen, despite the warnings, from the wine cellar and grinned.

"Lets have ourselfs a fanciful time. The sensilble thing would be to stand proper guard and prepare for the worst all night, but that wont be the pirate thing ta do." She nodded sagely, grinning and adjusting her hat as she looked at Vita with a lustful glint in her eyes.

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Burgomasters Mansion
Tags: Rovana sneaking with

"Yah. I learned to ah clean from my ma. Keeping this ah place clean won't be ah uh much of a problem." Vita's looking around at the fancy bedroom. The bed in here, even the whole room size. "Noblahs huh. This room alone is uh half the size of my home ah and just dedicated to being an ah sleeping room."

"Wh-wha! That awful! Which ah guests from before have ah put bad thoughts ahke those in yah head?" At Jasmina's more blunt and sing songing words, Vita dull yellow orbs flicked to Ismark then back to Jasmina. The tiefling outrage plain on her face that someone would abuse hospitality.

"The ah um, barred windows?" Vita spoke, still in the middle of her stretches. "Their ah father was good warrior here. He ah prolly did all of ah this to protect his ah family." Voicing her two coppers again on the windows being nailed.

Turning sideways in her stretches, one arm under and the other arm over, both arms bunching her breasts up, making cleavage appear at the neck of her shirt and making her straight arm stretches more elbow bended as Vita concentrated on the stretch. "Ah. If ah be going on your ah ship, Ah sure to save yah." Vita beaming at those flattering words. A dark thought errantly poking inside of her 'how can I save ah her if I can't eh ah save myself?' The recent memory- No no no to the light. She mustn'- Distracted by her thoughts, the blonde confident woman had an easy time carressing the tiefling's tail.

"Ah!" Vita mind flashed from the dark thoughts as she stiffened, tail in those sweet hands. "That ahnnn! Thats ah mean! Meanie!" Her pout loud as she wiggled her tail, trying to get it out of the captain's grasp. "Ah thought we ah be looking ah first before." The confused tiefling voicing even as the dumb farm girl glanced at Rovana. . . and pouted. Rovana still covered in clothing. All it took from Rovana is a glance at the tieflings face to know that'd she be retailiating right now if Rovana had less clothes on.

Once her tail is free from distracting hands, Vita nodded her head. "Ah you like your ah musk to be on own things. It ah makes them erm, yours more."

Vita snuck behind Rovana as she kept silent. She being sneaky and her whispers are loud! She'd wait for them to be in a place where it was normal for them to talk. The dull yellow orbs widened as she listened to the conversation going on and. . . things that were happening.

"Ah, is Jasmina turning um eh, Ismark into an um maid for her?"
The first words to pop out of Vita's mouth once they were back in the room. She looked at Rovana inquiringly. (Hah!)

Rovana's speech that summed up all the things that Ismark the Maid and Jasmina the noble talked about and colouring it with her own opinion with words that some of which flew over Vita's head. What is a kraken? And to not be heroes? "Ah cursed..." Vita settled the ones closest to home. Her ma and her trapped here. Ma trapped with the wolfman. Her trapped in this Barovia. Both of them unable to leave even when Vita rescued her.

"So ah, what your saying is that erm, we find all the ah stuff the other erm ah heroes brought. Take it and ah erm use it or sell it. Then ah erm, find a ship ghostlike, right? Then use the erm ghostlike ship, use ah erm, Ireena like ah bait. You know ah, um, to fish. A worm on the hook. Make ah erm her wiggle. Then use erm the ship, to ah crush the um ah, Vampire on the front of it making him look like ah erm, splattered berry squirrel after taking a hammer to it? And if we ah do that, then we um, pirate his er, eh castle and take all the um fine stuff and sail off free from this place and ah ravage Ireena? Along with me ma. That right?"
Vita is sitting on the bed as she talked. The dumb farm girl looking at Rovana, looking for approval, corrections or well any sort of reaction.

"Ah. Did you grab ah the bottle from the table?" Vita looked questiongly at Rovana. Sure they had been in the wine cellar but She thought she saw earlier Rovana stashing wine in her coat.

But that all became moot as the teasing blonde captain finally seemed like she isn't going to be a tease! "Ah!! Time for ah revenge??" The tiefling clapped her hands together, arms pressing her breasts together, tail wagging ontop of the bedspread. The fur tickling as the tiefling looked directly at Rovana.

"Ah, erm, I haven't err done this sort of erm thing with another girl before." She voiced before it even started, a change of mood. . . That did nothing to the dumb farm girl as she stood up and spoke "But that ah changes nothing. Ah erm..." As she hooked her hands on her tunic and slowly began to raise it up, until hints of her massive breasts, the undersides could be seen. "Thias please yah?" As her accent got thicker, and her tail. . . Her tail coiled, rubbing against her belly as the spade tip rubbed against the undersides of her breasts. THe tiefling standing before the bed, one easy push would have her falling flat onto it.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Burgomasters Mansion

"You know, for someone so.. gentleminded you pay attention to detail, it likely was the father that knew how to set things up, the daughter got nommed as soon as he was gone after all.

I guess, you could put it that way, but lets belay talking about my musk further for the day."
The pirate chuckled along the way.

She chuckled slightly. "Well lets say I could quite imagine Ismark in a little maids outfit along the way, aye.

You see, I wasn't thinking about taking ALL the stuff, right away, cause that'd be dangerous but.."
She grinned approvingly. "Now ye're thinkin like a pirate. Ireena would make excellent bait, if she's still not already vampired up by the time we got ourselfs geared up, but yeah, I guarantee if I sail an entire ship on the vampire he's not gonna just shrug it off, exspecially if I throw in every charm I can find at him." She pat patted Vitas back

"Yarrrr, tharrr be it matey. Perhaps take along a few vampire crewmembers, if they can respect the code. I like yer thinking, either way, ye're a quick learner.

I grabbed a bottle from the table AND the wine cellar. Pirate rules. Remember, booze is there for everyone, and if one of 'em becomes a vampire and another one heads out, they hardly need it."
Rovana grinned, seeming pleased. "Don't think about opposing the mighty vampire head on, think about the riches he has, including yer Ma, and how to grab 'em all for us, thats the way to sucess." She nodded sagely, then grinned when the farmgirl exposed her mammaries.

"Oh Aye, hold on.." She smirked, then opened her own vestment, pulling off her sleeves, with a metallic twing here and there, a total of three hidden daggers and one hidden crossbow coming to the fore as she removed them, not wanting to get lewd with pointy bits on her. She also revealed the secondary wine bottle and a lewd grin, holding it out for the tiefling to enhance, right after poking her playfully and knocking her back onto the bed as she knocked back a sing of rum-flavoured wine, before hopping atop the tiefling. "Women please as easy as men, ya see, just without a lil wiggley worm between their legs. A'm sure yer tail can produce quite the positive outcome in that regard, furthermore.." She cooed, finally picking up her pirate hat and twirling it off dismissively. "I be sure we just need to encourage you a little to gain quite the interesting results."

Her slender, dextrous frame above Vita as she grinned and undid her chestpiece completely, her by comparison tiny, somewhere between b and c-cup residing breasts wiggling free, crowned by a soft nipple each as Rovana sighed at the comfort of the large, soft bed and the large, soft tiefling belonw her, unashamedly continuing her strippin, gripping and wiggling her pants down her leg, revealing a cute, suprisingly rather innocent looking sex crowned by a soft, warm tuft of pubic hair, at first half hidden behind the fabric as the pirate captain wiglged, above Vita and yet teasing her at the same time with the sights of her. "Captain gotta take their crew happy, even if they burn with fiendish lusts." She grinned, exposing herself.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Burgomasters Mansion: Master Bedroom
Tags: Rovana Lewd Times

"MMmm! Ah it alright to call me what it is. When you ah say gentleminded, ah think kind uh way of calling me dumb and not the sharpest ah tool in the tool shed." Vita's tail wiggled at the chuckles as she spoke "Ah trying to be like ah you! I ah thought that would ah be something you'd say."

"Ah, that glowy eyes woman. . . Jasmina ah sure have odd tastes to want ah man in ah maids clothes."

Tail wiggling more at the praise "I ah, just reapting your ah words thoh. Whut do ere charms do to ah, creepy bad man vampure?" Vita pondered but her dull yellow orbs tracked where those hands were. Her tunic isn't soft, instead it felt worn and frazzled. Rovana's patting hand felt no clothe underneath.

"Ah that be erm ah be rude and be spitting on ah hospitality. Please inform ah Ismark about it. Ah think he won't mind all that much as long as he ah informed. Mayhap he even be wanting to take all the ah um wine with him and ah us when we leave." Vita voice holding some resolve in it. She didn't want to spit on Ismark hospitality.

Vita smiled at those eyes. Rovana's eyes looking at her impressive chest. She knows her bust is impressive, she's still smaller then her own mother, but she knows she'll surpas her mother in a few more years or once she starts having kids! "Ah! Oh woah. Haow yoau hidae thaat mu'ach thangs?" Vita looked wonderingly at all of those weapons, she blinked confused at the secondary wine bottle. "Ah ruam? Ah yes. Ah it oaly ah lastas an hour aho." As the tiefling pulled her tunic above and off of her head, delicately making sure to not catch her horns and. . . leaned forward as she did this, making sure to wriggle her shoulders. Her heavy breasts, tanned skin topped with thick nipples poking stubbornly outwards and crowned by areola. Her nipples are keen, slurpable and suckable already at a good size for a babe or tit lover to love mulling in their mouths. Her heavy breasts wrapped around the wine bottle, bouncing and jiggling as she removed her tunic but not her loin wrap.

"Ah heare go." As she smiled at Rovana, arms pressing her breasts around that hand, crushing it with softness. One hand ontop of the wine flute and the other at the bottom as she muttered the words, tasting that flavor and imparting it on the wine inside. "Ah hoape tha- eeah?" Vita tottered, the poking finger pressing forward and between her tits, the wine bottle moving between them lewdly, the glass warmed as Rovana pushed onto the bed.

"Ah!"
The feel of those furs. . . They were incomparable! Better then her straw blanket, the softness distracting her, tail wriggling around and then something above her. Legs pressing her mountainous breasts softly, the huge J cups now sinking and falling downwards towards Rovana straddling her above. "Ah lika tha arm, ah wahggley woarrm." Vita own response much more quick and thickened with accent, nervousness now that it is happening. "Encoaurage me ah moare? Ah still plannaing to ah get revengas on yah for messing with me eahrlier." As Vita's yellow orbs darkened, filling with those promising hints.

As Rovana did her stripping, Vita looked on her, those tiny breasts in comparison to her. She, they'd fit in her hands and not overflow them much. The soft nipples tiny as well as Vita could quite compare her breasts to Rovana's. A feeling of victory? She wasn't able to see Rovana's delicious innocent sex until Rovana stood above her.

The tiefling looked at Rovana. . . "Ah, dah I know what to ah do here. Just like ah man than?" As Vita tried to reach up and tug gently on Rovana's thighs, on her hips and pull her down to her face. The tiefling certain of one thing. If the men liked her mouth then other girls must like mouths on here. Her tongue dipping and lightly touching the lips. The tiefling's tongue inexperienced but the. . . enthusaism as her tongue licked and rubbed, rubbing at those lips and opening the blonde's flower.

(MMmmmm attempt 1 to eat out Rovana unless the blonde captain has something else in mind hah!)

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Tristam
The mansion
Tag: Ireene and Esvele

Waiting outside the drawing room as Esvele conducts her prayer, Tristam follows Ireene upstairs after collecting his weapons. Leaving his belongings in the guestroom, he waits for long enough for Ireene to change before entering the lady's bedroom. Taking a seat where he can keep an eye on Ireene and the window at the same time, he retrieves his dagger and a piece of wood, starting carve it into tinder partly to pass time, partly to stay alert. "This reminds me of a time when I stayed for a week in a border village with my patrol. Something had been puncturing wounds into the veins of the farmers' horses, so naturally we suspected a vampire of some sort..." Tristam launches into a rambling story about how his then-sergeant had investigated the matter, coming up with increasingly unlikely reasons why only horses had been affected and increasingly paranoid preparations against a vampire attack only to discover that, in the end, it had been kobolds, not vampires...

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Esvele rubbed her chin. A year did not sound unreasonable for a man to grieve for their only son lost, but sorrow like that in a quiet place like this had a way of washing emotions away. With the burgomaster, priest's friend, gone as well, and in a small village like this, where where few people passed through and fewer things happened, the good father might wallow in his despair until his dawn would be but a cold and distant glimmer.

The nun still thought family, or at the very least, a bedmate at night might help him, if by no other reason than to distract him, and perhaps remind him of the pleasures found when others shared your bed.

"You flatter me, Miss Ireena," Esvele said with a curtsey, as her host spoke up after prayer. With a rueful smile, though, she declined the offer to pass some time with her hostess or the other, quiet man.

Alone in her guestroom and a bit regretful that she would be disturbing the still solitude the room had enjoyed, seemingly free of guests for so long, the nun pulled off her clinging habit, including her white stockings - saying a few arcane words to make any unpleasant dirt or sweat leech out of the cloth to drip into the room's blissfully clean cesspot.

She kept her weapons within arms reach as she rested, but closed her eyes and let herself drift into sleep. Taking sleep when the opportunity presented itself was not one of the talents she'd forgotten, even after these long years.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
The Burgomaster's Mansion

Esvele was the first to fall asleep. The unsettling atmosphere and the knowledge that the most dreaded of nightstalkers might appear at any moment was unable to stand against the exhaustion in her legs, back and eyes. As her head touched the soft pillow, she was out light a snuffed candle.

And in her dreams she stood upon a lakeside, staring out onto misty waters. In the distance a rowboat, lit by a standing lantern staff hung at its stern, is being pulled steadily through the still waters by a skeletal figure in a dark cloak. Also in the boat is a girl, beautiful, pale, with dark hair spilling down across her sad face. Upon her head is a thin crown, wreathed in shadow and flame. She raises her head and looks at the nun, and though she whispers, the words echo across the dreamscape so that Esvele can hear them clearly.

"Save me."

The vision fades, and gives way to the oncoming pressure of the curse that haunts the repentant nun. The fires of passion threaten her with depraved desires that she fights within herself to bury deep... and this time she is successful. The sexual urge fades, and she remains herself.

A final dream approaches, and this one more a memory than a fantasy. She sits at a Vistani camp. She is ten years old. A crone, approaches her with a deck of cards. They are Tarokka cards, used in telling fortunes by the superstitious.

"I know you girl." the crone says. "Your blood is sweet. Your nectar, sweet. Your soul, less so. I see in you the soul of a betrayer. Betrayer to the blood, and perhaps, the blood's salvation. Seek your fortune, girl, lest you be led astray and to your eternal doom. Find it at the pool that is fed at the foot of the darklord's mountain."

That vision passes as well, and the nun finds the rest of her sleep pass without incident, until several hours pass. Her rest is then interrupted by a rapping on the boards of her guestroom window. A woman's voice calls from the outside, raspy and hissing.

"Is there anyone in there? Anyone awake? Sss... I can smell you. Hear your heart beating. You must be so warm. Won't you let me in? I am so cold out here..."

A scritch-scratching of sharp nails sounded on the boards as something raked them.

----------

In the master bedroom, Rovana and Vita were given time alone together without disturbance from anyone upstairs or below. Their amorous tryst could play out however they liked, provided they made no seriously loud noise that would cause alarm.

As they lie together, sweating and heaving from their enjoyable tumble in the sheets, each of them experiences a touch of the supernatural that they each bring with them.

Turning her head to the side, Rovana spies the ghost of the deep, the one she has nicknamed "Molly" standing in the far corner of the room, staring at her. In Molly's hand is a ghostly replica of the pirate's cutlass. The ghost slashes with it casually through the air, as mist surrounds her. As the ghost slashes the mist away with the replica cutlass, an enormous mass of writhing tentacles made of shadow emerges behind her and grips her body by the limbs and waist. Molly shrieks, dropping the cutlass, and then disappears, along with the mist and the shadow tentacles. The shriek is loud enough to make Rovana jerk upright with a start - but a simple glance to her her tiefling companion makes it clear that Vita was unaware of this vision and has heard no sound.

Meanwhile, for her part, Vita the farmgirl is feeling quite satisfied from her new captain's attentions. Basking in the sleepy afterglow of sex, the smooth, seductive voice of the dark fiend within her bubbles to the surface of her mind.

"Your captain is a fine lover. The crazy ones always are. You know, if you desired something more... phallic... to fill her nice moist hole with, I could help you out. Yes... a well-endowed girl like you, with a cock to equal those massive breasts of yours. You could ravish that reaver's brains out. Hmm hmm hmm~"

"So what do you say, mm? It need not be permanent, I could just give you a test drive with it, no strings attached. It's just that this whole place you've brought me to is, well, quite unique. I can feed off its energies and I'd like to warm up a little. Stretch my powers as it were. Don't be alarmed by the way, as much as you're keeping me contained, I don't mind. Especially not if I get to watch you and the blonde one fuck like that on a regular basis. Quite arousing."

As both girls dealt with voices and visions that only they could see, the grandfather clock on the floor below struck midnight, and outside, there came the sound of hooves, and the creaking clatter of wheels upon broken cobblestones. This sound stopped abruptly outside of the house. And then there came the sound of a door opening, and boots crunching upon the gravel path up to the house. A pair of female giggles, could be heard, and then seconds later, a skittering sound on the outside of the house...

----------

As Tristam whittled and told his tale, Ireena listened to him, her eyes half closed, resting as though she were a child being read a bedtime story. She tittered politely at his revelation about the kobolds, though her mirth slowed as she knitted her brow in thought.

"What is a kobold?" she asked. "I've never heard of such creatures. We don't have them here. Vampires... they are a different story. Some Barovians live in denial that we are plagued by a vampyr. The dark lord of this land defies an easy definition. He is simply a devil - the definition of a true monster. The way you speak so casually of the evil of vampirism... I feel sorry for your homeland, if you have so many vampires that they are so commonplace. One true vampyr is enough to haunt all our hopes."

Ireena falls silent for a time, and then begs Tristam's pardon as she goes to sleep. As he watches her, Tristam finds himself quite taken with her beauty and her innocence. Time passes, with her in a peaceful slumber.

Several hours later, as time nears to midnight, Tristam notices a change overcoming Ireena. She stirs in her sleep. Concern and fear start to appear on her face. She shakes her head from side to side, and then gasps. Still apparently within the grip of a lucid dream, she moans... lewdly.

Her body begins to undulate and her legs unconsciously begin to kick the fur blankets down while her hands play with her night shirt, drawing it up to reveal more and more of her lovely legs to the ranger.

"Nn... no... damn you devil! I --!!" She gasps again and suddenly clutches her breasts tightly with both of her hands while her thighs rub together. Tristam can see her white, lacey panties starting to darken at her crotch.

"I will not give in... I will not be yours... These feelings. These lusts you compel me to have... curse you Strahd..." She groans, and one of her hands slips down to her underwear, her fingers stroking herself, all while still apparently asleep.

"I would rather die than surrender to you... I know you come for me... you do this so that I will fling myself in despera-- ah ah! ation! Nnh... Must find relief! Pu--please, anyone but you... hannh... Tristam!"

Her eyes snap open and she focuses suddenly on the ranger. She goes flush red with embarrassment, but she apparently can't stop playing with herself. Rubbing her breasts and jilling herself off in front of the near stranger and guardian.

"He's coming for me... he's trying to drive me to him. Please, Tristam. Don't let me meet him like this! H-help me! I'll do anything!"

Ireena looks at the sergeant with desperation, her body working itself as though she were a puppet on a string, forced to do this by some otherworldly power.

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Burgomasters Mansion

"Now now my dear, lets not be cruel towards well kept toolsets. As for old glowy eyes fetishes.. I ain't judging." She then grinned. "I have no problem with you repeating me, imitation is flattery and the best way to learn, sometimes." She nodded.

Rovana grumbled at the tieflings insistance. "Alright alright, I shall hint at the wine reassesment gently." She compromised, then grinned at the Tiefling noticing her stash of hidden weapons.. "Cautiously, those blades are sharp after all. Only lasts an hour? Bah.. I guess I'll have to keep you around." She nodded, as she appraised the tiefling.

"Look at those delicious breasts. If I was a guy I'd make sure to get you pregnant to start a lil pirate-family, you got what it takes for sure." She chuckled, hand wandering to cup a soft, large, fluffy mountain of warm breastflesh, giving it a squeeze and a pinch and cooing at her own teasing of the tiefling.

Rovana grinned with the tiefling reaching up to eat her out, spreading her legs slightly to assist the purpose and caressinga hand through Vitas hair. "Hmnn.. oh my.. you're quite passionate for someone so innocent, in a way and.. haaah.. nono, slower licks, yes, take your time, caress around my pussy, then tip that hot, thick tongue in, push it in and out and.. yeeaaah.. yes.. like that.." Rovana cooed, her body rocking a little involuntarily up against Vitas, she gulping slightly, cooing.

Under her guidance the eager Vita quickly learns the places and paces with which to pleasure the pirate captain and quickly The Reaver is moaning under her partners tongue and writhing in lust, trying to remain standing steady and sweating slightly with her body growing hot and eager. Soon, The girl has her body tensing and climaxing in a short, simple yet hot release of lust, Rovana, never one to leave a proper debt unpaid, reaching down to caress Vitas pussy, exploring the girls soft sex with her warm, wiggling and far more experienced, dextrous fingers, caressing along her soft skin and resting her head up against Vitas massive mammaries.

"Hoi hoi!" She complained as her heat was a bit distracted by a vision. "Stop watching and either join in or piss off, frankly the latter would do, what, are you trying to tell me something? First I used mine.. yours.. our, whatever it is power to part the mist, then I got the attention of some tentacles and then I'ma get tentacle raped? I have you know I don't fear tentacles, I fear not being free and not having rum, so piss off." She shook a fist, annoyed at the untimely disturbance, whilest Vita too was distracted by voices.

"Alright.. 'nough of this, time for round two and.. ugh.. do you hear boots too.." Rovana sighed, looking at Vita, somehow, somewhere, despite being pretty much naked, she pulled out a pointy crossbow bolt, twirling it between her fingers. "See the proper thing to do would be to get on guard and hide at a vantage point.. that means a place where we can pew pew first without being pew pewed back immediatly, just in case. Well, I mean, the moral thing to do, anyway. The immoral would be to just let the vampire in to garner his favour, though as I said I don't like the fellow." She crossed her arms, looking at Vita. "Oh, also one enemy is on the roof.. aand say, did we check the chimney?" She looked over at Vita. She was aware that she stood no chance in a direct confrontation.. but she trusted in manipulating and tricking even a vampire, if need be. "Or we barricade the door, have a round two, try to sleep until dawn, you know, I'Ve told her, very clearly, to get chained up and locked up but she refused to listen." Rovana nodded, a bit poutily still, but looking at Vita with a clear hint of still lingering lust.

(Decided to keep the sex shortish to respond to the DM too.. Lets face it, basic Vanilla sex as things start out is not what we are after.. but to be clear I do like romantic ties building between the two, Rovana might actually care for Vita as more than a rum dispensery and powerful artillery friend. *nodnod*)

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Burgomasters Mansion: Master Bedroom
Tags: Rovana lewd times with unexpected noises

"Ah thahks. Ah do phan tah haie ah familah."
As Vita's tail wagged faster at that. Her cheeks blushing in happiness and lips curved in a smile. Her heavy tis being grasped by those hands, feeling the calluses. Her nipples perking as Rovana's fingers teased them upwards, raising her breasts, stretching them before releasing them.

Her tongue dived and licked at those lips even as her tail coiled and moved. The dumb farm girl planned to do quite a few naughty things with it from all those repeated suggestions and blunt manners that Rovana hinted at. Tasting Rovana, licking her, her tongue tugging apart her lips, sliding on the inside, prying those lips open and pulling back. Tickling at her outsides and then following the more worldly woman's words. Using her straining hips and thighs as a way to feel when Rovana tensed.

The dumb farm girl focused, enjoying the sweet taste and listening to the fast moans that came faster and faster. Her tongue lively and dancing quicker and quicker, urging that sweet release. Vita's heart thumping, feeling pleased that even with. . . those wretched events she give happiness without shrinking in fear. She embraced the light inside of herself, trying to use it in all things. Making her tongue strike deeper as her hands squeezed Rovana closer, feeling the blonde captain's ass and the complexing soft firmness.

"Haaah!" She breathed out, the juices on her face, the warmth of it different from him or those men. Tasted differently as well as she jerked, her own pussy, the hair there wild and coarse hiding her tight flower. Those fingers pushing in so easily. "Ah! Nnnah! Deae-daaeeppear! ... Nnn up, up ahhh!" Vita's jerking under those ministrations, her wanton voice moaning in the room as she gave jerked her hips. Her own guidance telling Rovana just where to prod inside of her to get her writhing tortorously against the furs until her own hard orgasm! Hips jerking upwards against those fingers and her juices splaying onto the jaunty woman's fingers.

"Haah haah. . . Whaaah? Why ah listen to you? Grow ah cock?" Lusty but spent and hearing that darkness talk to her, crooning inside of her. She felt, no, not felt, knew that the darkness isn't lying. It is contained in her by this light and her own will(?). She just needed to. . . No that'd strengthen the darkness. Rovana's words outside of her thoughts.

"NNnn? Booats? Boots?" She gasped, pushing herself up, tits bouncing and "EAE! Whe-where didyah hide that aht?!" She stared at the sudden pointy crossbolt being twirled with grace between the blonde captain's fingers.

Strategy all of a sudden?? Vita's confused orbs looking upwards as she fell into the flow that Rovana dictated. "Ah um ah n-no. They have ah um awful timing. From all the ah um words bandied about ah. We should ah just stay away from windows and go ah bind Ireena?" The dumb farm girl putting out her two cents. She went silent at that looking, her pussy tingling at those lips curving and her heart quickening.

But it didn't feel right. To continue with this trouble about. "Ah um, I think. . . no. Uh ah, I want to go um check on Ireena and them. Make ah um sure their in there rooms. Also um ah. . ." The dumb farm girl's mind going back to those words. She didn't know if the darkness would grow stronger but. . . "Ah um. This is ah um strange but ah got something dark in me and it says it can ah grow a cock. Do yah want to try thah out?...I'm hoping it can ah grow a cock on you..." She spoke the last part quietly.

The tiefling shifted on the bed planning to get up and start putting on panties and her shirt and check on Ireena. As she did so she spoke "Ah um, do erm boys and err other girls like trimmed hair down there?" As Vita pressed a hand against her own tuft of wild hair above her snatch.

(D'aww, time for pausing of sexy times to go voyeur on Ireena and Tristam.)

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana
Burgomasters Mansion

The pirate chuckled slightly at the tieflins adorable tailwagging, taking her time to play with the tieflings sex, peripherally noticing Vita talking about cocks as they lay there spent, twirling her crossblow bolt thoughtfully. "Big captains secret." She informed and nodded. "Eh, Ireena had her chance to be bound. She insisted on having it her way, and the other two were with her, so now she's their problem, far as I'm concerned."

"Grow a cock? Kinky. you keep getting better. Next you'll tell me you have a natural talent for sailing and know were to find a ship. But anyway. Now you are the tease, telling me you can grow a cock and wanting to check on Ireena." She then chuckled at the tieflings next question..

"Oh, usually peole prefer .. well kept, but I don't mind, miss wild tiefling gal." She cooed and caressed along the outline of the tieflings panties, loading the crossbow bolt into her weapon. "I wonder what Joe is up to.. eh, he's a survivor. Anyway, we can check on the foolish girl, but we are doing this for you, not me or her." That said, if Rovana had a chance to delay the tiefling, she'd reach out and caress along her tailtip softly.. never be the first at the scene of a conflict.
If Vita remained insistant the Pirat captain would get fully geared up, one hand on the heft of her blade, the other on her crossbow advance.. stealthily, following the quickest way to Ireenas room, as she scouted out beforehand. She was content hiding out in the shadows and letting Vita be noticed first.. if there was anyone worth noticing her. Infact, she'd stay hidden from her allies and Ireena too, Simply observing and keeping a crossbow shot ready.

Stealth roll.. forgot to add modifier of 5 on top, 23 total. I swear sometimes soon my luck's gonna run out.
Roll(1d20)+0:
18,+0
Total:18

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Tristam
The mansion
Tag: Ireene

"Kobolds are small, reptilian buggers. Not terribly dangerous, but they do tend to make a nuisance out of themselves." Tristam replies before bidding Ireene sweet dreams.

Continuing to quietly whittle down the wood, Tristam finds himself wishing he had a drink. After a couple hours, the piece of wood is gone, replaced with several pieces of tinder that would do well to start a fire when needed. Slipping them into a belt pouch, he stands up, stretching his legs for a while before sitting down again, watching the sleeping woman thoughtfully, her peaceful expression filling him with strange calm.

As Ireene starts writhing and talking in her sleep, he stands up almost immediately. Starting to move to wake her up, he hesitates. The dreams might give him a better picture of just what this vampire was up to... And so he listens carefully, somewhat troubled by the direction the dream seems to be taking. When her eyes open, his gaze again meets hers with the same, nearly hypnotic effect it had the first time, and he slowly stands up. Taking the shorts steps required to reach the bed, he quickly bends down and kisses the noblewoman greedily, deeply, taking in the intoxicating scent that's just her. Running his hands down her chest, he briefly cups her breasts before straightening again and starting to pull of his clothes and armor.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Burgomasters Mansion
Tags: Rovana, DM

Big Captains secret? That thought is clear as day on Vita's face for a short moment.

"Ah am a tease? Oh! Soa thahts how it is ah done?" Vita smirked at that. The idea of teasing Rovana about that had her mind thinking more seriously about those words. (Green is directed thought speech at Darkness) "If ah accept yah words. . . would yah also be able to grow one on Rovana on erm ah, words? Demands?"

Those thoughts distracted her. As the tiefling's orbs snapped back into focus as she spoke "Joe? Oh. Ya- eaah!" Her wagging tail grasped, her spade tip rubbed in a tease, a promise to. . . linger.

"Ah hah! Nnnn stahp that. If yo -ahhn stahp. Check on hostess." Vita breathless as she spoke quickly and. . . pressed her hands on Rovana's hands, sitting up in an awkward manner.

"Ah just a quick ummu check. Ahfter that. . . ummm d-do you want t-to try the erm. . . cock thingy?" As Vita held loosely a dagger and. . . a yellow pigmented crsystal held like a rock in her hand. It called to her as something useful for doing things. The light inside of her being able to reach easier outwards through it.

Sneaking once more outside of the room, ahead of Rovana since it is her idea. . . The tiefling walked hunched, ass swaying and only clad in panties and shirt.

Sneaking Roll: 2 (2+0)

Checking Roll: 8 (8+0) (Depending on if it is Int) 7 (8-1)

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With her candles snuffed, Esvele drifted off into sleep.

Her rest was plagued with dreams and memories; the woman called out to her, asking for her help. She had repented for her cruel ways - but she had not vowed to lend herself to everyone who pleaded for her help. After all, she wasn't a hero - she had been far from it, in fact, and many 'heroes' who had tried to end her had found their way to an early death, left amidst shattered wagons for the wolves. The woman was far out of her reach, off in the distance on the water. What could Esvele do? And yet, she found herself looking around searching for rope, or perhaps another boat...

...Until the memory of the old woman came back to her. She had tried to forget, tried to run. Perhaps if she cloistered herself away, in the halls of the Abbey, perhaps she could hide from whatever her eternal doom would have been. And yet, here she was - protecting a woman she barely knew from the predations of vicious undead and drawing the fearful eye of Barovia's Count himself.

Scratching at her windows made the nun's already troubled slumber vanish, and she sat upright, drawing her blade. When she realized she was not in immediate danger, she placed her naked blade on the bed, and swiftly began to don her tough shirt, chainmail, and the pristine white cloth she wore over it.

She trusted she would hear those boards fail before they actually did - and hoped she would not be caught stuck halfway in her clothing. And yet... "Your hearing is very acute, madame," she said, as she poked her head through the top of her chainmail, and fanned out her hair, to free it. Mockery called for mockery, did it not? "I'm sorry, but we are full up in here. Perhaps you can find some firewood in the forest, and warm up with a nice campfire instead? Now, I understand building a campfire is not a skill most people have, but all you must do is look for dry, dead wood. The dry and dead catch flames quite easily, you know. You'll be warm and toasty before you know it."

Assuming the woman did not manage to tear the wood from its moorings - which, truly, would be very worrisome - Esvele would snatch up her weapons and the like and strap them all into place as soon as she could, pulling glowing moss from a pouch and gripping the shaft of her candlestaff. The moss crumbled as she recited another verse of ancient language, and caused the stand's dull metal to glow brighter and brighter. Then, Esvele strung her bow, bent, put her foot through the stirrup, and nocked her crossbow. With a second fingerful of moss, repeated the words as she gripped one of her bolts, causing it to glow as she slipped it into the crossbow's clip and flipped the lever that would keep it from firing if she were to drop it, or somesuch.

"May the Morninglord bless your evening," she said to the woman outside, resting her crossbow in the crook of one arm, as her dominant hand rested on her sword's handle. "The dawn always comes."

With that she swept out of the room, making for Ireena's room, gripping her candlestaff in her freehand and using it as a walking stick of sorts - albeit a very clunky and metallic one.

Remembering the strange looks the pair had been giving each other earlier - and because of a muffled moan coming through the door as she rested her hand on the doorknob - Esvele elected to peep through the keyhole or perhaps crack the door just the slightest if necessary, to make sure no bad sorts of moaning were going on, instead setting her stand up some several feet away, to make the hall nice and bright, for whatever might be coming.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Burgomaster's Mansion, Midnight

As Tristam climbed atop of her and put his strong hands upon her soft, yielding breasts, Ireena's eyes widened and she gave a low, vulnerable utterance as she locked her gaze on the ranger. In the darkness of her pupils, by flickering of candlelight, he saw his reflection in her wondrous, searching orbs. To love this woman, to hold her, to protect her, to dominate her and in so doing be enslaved to her, was to the haunted ranger a panacea for the harm the world had inflicted on him. At least, that was the feeling of this hypnotic compulsion.

Insight check for Tristam: 10+3=13

In the recesses of his mind, the ranger believes that his attraction to Ireena, is both natural (for she is indeed beautiful), and supernatural. He is not certain that Ireena is aware of this, and perhaps, she is beholden to the same compulsion towards him. It is impossible for him to determine what the nature or motivation of this compulsion is, other than to apprently direct the pair of them to fuck one another, and unless he strongly wished to fight that urge, he would be doing that momentarily, to the ignorance of all other dangers.

Ireena's breaths grew faster, her eyes becoming half-lidded as she mewled and nodded to his advance.

"Yes. Yes, my lord. Take me! Take me before he does. Claim my virtue so that he will not have it! I place myself in your care."

She helped Tristam out of his clothes, practically tearing them away from his lean wiry soldier's frame and then once he was free of his garments, she tore away her own, so that they lay naked with each other, him kneeling above her, garbed only in her red silk scarf around her neck. Her eyes trailed down to his shaft, and her cool hands took it gently, her left caressing up the midshaft to tip while her right cupped his balls and rubbed them. As she rubbed, she glanced up to him, to see if he liked what she was doing.

If he initiated, the noble woman would follow his lead with an eager, natural trust. If he held back, she would hook an arm around him and pull him down on top of her, while her other hand guided his cock up against her wet entrance, which was already moist from a mixture of her self-pleasuring and the unnatural lust imposed upon her.

"Be gentle, but not too much," she coaxed him, rolling her hips invitingly. He could see nervousness in her eyes, but she was trying to fight it, and her addled state of mind helped her to find some courage and some seductive daring in her tone.

Outside in the hallway, Tristam heard something crash and fall over in the hallway, but the compulsion in him was telling him to ignore such silly incidentals, as quite clearly, Ireena needed him at the moment.

---------

In Vita's mind, the darkness inside of her pulsed with a sudden lusty energy. Instinctively, the tiefling knew that if she ever wanted to, she could reach out to that darkness, dimming the light inside of her to allow the fiend to affect her - to strengthen her or alter her.

"You are my prison and my warden, oh sweet wielder of light. I have no illusions that you find my nature reprehensible. But I think that is because you do not know, or do not yet understand the nature of the multiverse, and the purpose that all things play in it. I would teach you, but your mind is not yet ready. So instead, all I wish to do is offer you aid. This small ability, to transform your body for pleasure, I could grant you if you let me.

"Alas," the male voice says regretfully, "I could not give that same gift to the Captain Rovana unless you were to let me out of my prison. I would gladly do so, but I will understand if you do not see that as a good enough reason. I assure you however, if ever you were to free me, I would do all in my power to aide and help you through this place. I am willing to do much to prove my good intentions to you for that very reason."

A trickle of cold, yet stimulating energy cascaded down the tiefling's spine, down the length of her sensitive tail and ending at her spade tip. It was as though the fiend had caressed her from the inside. If the fiend were able to do that constantly, she was certain she might go mad with pleasure.

It was this wave of pleasure that caused the warlock of light to stumble and knock over a nightstand with an ornately painted bowl on it. Vita had to react quickly just to prevent the bowl from falling and smashing, and in saving the bowl, let the night table knock over with a loud clatter.

-----

Rovana had reached Ireena's room well before Vita, and had silently hidden in the shadows and listened. As such, she had heard much of the noble woman's latest pleading to Tristam, and heard the pair of them undress one another. It didn't take too much imagination to know what must be going on behind that door.

She would hear Vita's stumble behind her, creating a loud sound that would alert the whole household to where the warlock was, but the pirate rogue was satisfied that she was well-hidden in an alcove in the main hall, just near Ireena's room.

She then spied Esvele leaving her room, fully armored and armed, walking towards the same room she was currently hanging outside of.

The nun stopped next to Ireena's room, clearly listening to the tail-end of the conversation the two occupants were having, and then squatted to peep through the keyhole while Vita appeared around the hallway corner and tip-toed in her panties to be beside Esvele. Neither of them noticed Rovana in the shadows beside them.

Esvele would see Tristam naked, straddling over Ireena, who was likewise naked and caressing him. Her inclination was to assume that this was consensual, even though it was highly inappropriate, given the danger of the current situation.

She had left her room to the sound of hissing from outside her boarded up window. Her parting mockery had apparently landed, or shut up the woman outside by refusing to be scared. Once she was out in the hall and had seen what Tristam and Ireena were up to, the tiefling girl rounded the corner of the upstairs hall and stood next to her, not dressed very decently or in preparation for a siege.

Then, at the front door, down stairs, there was a loud groaning sound, followed by a slamming of fists upon the door. Then also below, several windows were being slammed. Wood began to buckle, and there was the sound of splintering. Ismark shouted with alarm.

"The Devil has come! His minions are trying to break through!"

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana ~In hiding
Burgomasters Mansion
Tag: Vita, Esvele DM

The captain grinned slightly watching the presumed nun get all naughty and peeky. She sighed slightly at the tipedi-toeying of the tiefling.. she had to explain to her how to do proper sneaking later.. but for now, she remained completely still. Despite what everyone thought, no one could hear you breathe if you kept yourself well and steady, so you had time to observe things calmly once you forgot such superstitions.

Not that she needed good ears for what was happening next. She took a step forward, right in between her companions, waving her arms dramatically, for some it'd look like the silly pirate posing, or to closer observers, she was making sure that she was recognized and not stabbed, before closing her arms over the two, whispering. "Alright, you scurvy headed blowfish, enough peeping. Thanks to you disagreeing with my plan earlier we are now down a man, who is.. Occupying the blood sucker enslaved woman. Remember this the next time you have a great moral objection and shove it up your arse. Unless you want to tell the Burgeomaster whats going on in there I recommend we leave the two be, I do believe he keeps the miss marvelously.. distracted and run along and help me to the best of your ability.
Vita, you contain your abilties 'till theres no other way, I'd rather be beset by undead than be beset by undead in a house thats also on fire, savy? For now, help blockade a door, use something pointy if they try to break through, stick it in them in a way they can't grab you."

With that she disengaged from the two, give Vita a 'would like you to come along but do what you think right' kinda look, take whatever response the priestess had with a smirking shrug together with a deep swing from her bottle and rushed to defend a window.. one that was strategically close to the escape tunnel, for.. reasons. If the attack focused on none of those she'd work by proximity.