RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

Hence the quotation marks, Slicer.

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! FUCK SOME OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE! GOD DAMN IT YOU TRY AND SHARE A FUCKING GAME AND SUDDENLY SOMEBODY HAS GOT TO PUT A MASSIVE DAMPER ON YOUR REPUTATION!

IF I THINK A FUCKING GAME IS GOOD THEN THATS MY DAMN OPINION AND THAT NOT WORTHY OF SOMEONE SMASHING MY DAMN REPUTATION!

......some of the people here are really assholes. and while reputation isn't everything, losing it for stupid fucking reasons REALLY pisses me off..... i shared a damn game, I'm not a fucking lurker and I'm trying to PARTICIPATE in the damn community. i found the fucking game not them, i posted the fucking game, not them. I CONTRIBUTED, NOT HIM!

.....and sure i may have forgotten to add a bit of info.....but thats the second time i have ever added a thread to the main form......ill try to keep it in mind next time.

♍VoidTraveler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I hate that every day has just 24 hours init! I neeeeeed moooooore!! :p
Well, a day actually has 12 hours in it.
But, if you can transfer your mind from the meat and into something more useful... like cyber body, then you can use nights too since you won't need to sleep. :D Ahh~ wet dream.
EDIT: Thank your for the red rep, i am collecting them Trophies in memory of the salt-bags sorta. I am glad that you turned out to be yet another salt-bag. :D

Last edited:

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well, a day actually has 12 hours in it.
But, if you can transfer your mind from the meat and into something more useful... like cyber body, then you can use nights too since you won't need to sleep. :D Ahh~ wet dream.
EDIT: Thank your for the red rep, i am collecting them Trophies in memory of the salt-bags sorta. I am glad that you turned out to be yet another salt-bag. :D
I kinda learned a day has 24 hours. I think you are refering to time with daylight and without. :)

About negative reputation, I never neg repped anyone on this forum you are no exception. I only hand out positive reputation, back then when you edited your comment, writing that part about red reping salt-bags you must have had me mistaken with someone else.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I kinda learned a day has 24 hours. I think you are refering to time with daylight and without. :)
Well, yes.
Though it always felt weird to me how it's called day even if it's night outside.
I just don't get it, but when everyone around you say it's the correct way it's hard to argue. :eek:
Not that i care very much about all this bs to argue in the first place.

About negative reputation, I never neg repped anyone on this forum you are no exception. I only hand out positive reputation, back then when you edited your comment, writing that part about red reping salt-bags you must have had me mistaken with someone else.
Then apologies, looks like another salt-bag did it then.
This forum is like salt factory, it's everywhere. :D

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

>Edgelord does nothing but talks about how much he hates everyone.
>Claims everyone else is salty.

A day is a unit of time equal to 24 hours. In English, daytime can either be used to describe that 24 hours, or used opposite of nighttime to describe the hours of daylight, but then even then 12 hours isn't correct, is it Meatbag, because daylight is variable to the place and time of year. So 12 is wrong no matter which way you wanna slice it.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Glad everyone is saying 24 hours and not that *wears nerd glasses* " A day is 23 hours, 59 min, 59 secs and 999 Milla sec" bull crap, a girl in my high school was so technical about it that we told her to just stop. To this very day I still hate that she does still say it. I mean yes she is right, but most will just say 24 for simplicity.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Glad everyone is saying 24 hours and not that *wears nerd glasses* " A day is 23 hours, 59 min, 59 secs and 999 Milla sec" bull crap, a girl in my high school was so technical about it that we told her to just stop. To this very day I still hate that she does still say it. I mean yes she is right, but most will just say 24 for simplicity.
Maybe she just does it to annoy you guys, it obviously working. xD

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

True , but she is correct. A day never reaches 24 hours the second it hits midnight it's a new day. But to correct people every 5 mins , no just no. >.>

♍VoidTraveler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

True , but she is correct. A day never reaches 24 hours the second it hits midnight it's a new day. But to correct people every 5 mins , no just no. >.>
Maybe give her some D?
You know, to get the edge off. :p

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

No she isn't, that would mean there would be a length of time that isn't part of any day every midnight.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

No she isn't, that would mean there would be a length of time that isn't part of any day every midnight.
Isn't that quite correct? Isn't earth rotation changing it's speed so not every day is exactly 24h? And it's rather 24 +/- few ms?

Well, as it's hate thread:
ffs, my back is killing me, because I don't have a proper chair and I have been using this shitty fold chair for too long, for too many hours each day.
I thought I would survive those few months until I move out, but apparently I have to buy a new, good chair now.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Isn't that quite correct? Isn't earth rotation changing it's speed so not every day is exactly 24h? And it's rather 24 +/- few ms?
That's a whole different argument, but in that case the day would actually be slightly MORE than 24 hours due to tidal forces slowing Earth's spinning. But that isn't precisely correct either, because day is defined as being 24 hours long, and the extra time each spin takes is taken into account with leap seconds that are added every now and then instead of being added to each day a few milliseconds at a time.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Atomic scale, mates

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The girls stupid, by the same logic, we can't count to 100 but only to 99.period nine, and Achilles can't catch the turtle. Then again it is the thing a high schooler would be smug about when they just figured out fractals.