What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

Keldon

Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

You go into a stage get raped a number of times, you get a chance of becoming pregnant. Go to the medical center get a check up the doc will say yeah you are pregnant with a parasite and require an abortion.
Different cut scene you are lying on some medical bed and she fingers you till you climax and then reaches into your womb [or anus] to rip out the parasite that wants to use you as a surrogate womb.

That and the new game over scene with the dog stage.

End New update.

I hope that clears things up

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

huh, i got a status warning, like with the bugs when you finish that with one inside you... went to the medicenter, got in a tube, came out. done.

there ARE lots more ss files now, (can open with wordpad,) but i dont know any GOOD translator sites. and most of the stuff just doesnt make sense.

oh well, i might run em through google translate as a beta translation. if i do i will upload for you guys.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dogs i guess.

quick and dirty translation, (includes prev translation, not all of it is my work.)

yes i used google, yes it sucks, and yes, about half way through i relized it was only living me about 20 lines of text, so the ones i did before that got snipped

no im not going back to fix it. out of time now.

actually, dont even bother downloading it, wait for the guy who did the last ones, hes FAR better at it than me.

in return does anyone have any OTHER voice packs for this game, sure i heard about another voice pack but the link didnt work...

Reputation score

now i remember why i never bother doing the dog bit, because of the boring week long rape scenes

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Observations:

Getting inseminated by the dogs has a high chance of getting pregnant. This is not shown in the statistics screen though (pregnant count: zero), and there is no way to know without going to the medical centre.

If you go to the medical centre, the doctor will perform a checkup (with Reika in a tube, naked.) If Reika is not pregnant, then nothing happens. If Reika is pregnant, then you'll get the abortion scene, which is animated. The statistic screen will be updated at the beginning of the scene (pregnant count:+1)

If Reika is pregnant, and should you decide not to go to the medical centre, then after three* stages (cleared or escaped from) a cutscene will ensue a Reika's apartment, with her feeling something in her "belly". At this point, she is probably in her second trimester/bimester/pregnancy pattern/stage/whatever.

*Actual number may vary.

Going to the medical centre after the cutscene will end up with a black screen with the player being able to do nothing; presumably, this is the second "pregnancy pattern" which has not been implemented yet.

After another three*stages, another cutscene will happen at Reika's apartment. This is a 'birth' scene which ends with a game over.

So just to clear this up, there're no new stages, enemy types, rape animations or important cutscenes etc in the new version? Just the addition of being able to escape mid-mission, and occasionally having to go to med station to reset the pregnancy stat? Shucks.. :(
and no, you cant quit mid mission, you can make the exit sign come up while you can still walk, but not quit without reaching it first.
Mid-mission = Before the mission is completed/failed ≠ Dead centre of the stage.

Because, well, escaping was already possible before, but only after losing all HP.

In addition, it's now possible to escape in the middle of a stage. If you're in a stage that you can escape from*, just press the Pause button** and you'll be asked if you want to leave the stage or not. If you answer "yes, emergency exit markers will appear at the sides of the stage, allowing you to escape from the stage should you manage to reach them.
My translation was clear enough anyway. Note that I also said "in the middle of the a stage" instead of "from the middle of a stage.", and the bolded part would clear up any ambiguity that may exist.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, sorry fot nitpicking on your phrasing,

i like the new escape bit, i cant crawl to the sides worth a damn... i always get knocked back,

also, options, you can make the rape scenes shorter in the config menu...

i guess the tube scene i got was the not preg bit then, time to try again.

3rd stage = parasite eats its way out? gruesome.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

well, sorry fot nitpicking on your phrasing,

i like the new escape bit, i cant crawl to the sides worth a damn... i always get knocked back,

also, options, you can make the rape scenes shorter in the config menu...

i guess the tube scene i got was the not preg bit then, time to try again.

3rd stage = parasite eats its way out? gruesome.
There may be bugs since it's supposed to be a 'trial version'.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New update today for pregnancy demo!
why don't i see this dev link in the first page?
should't such an important link be there?

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The dog ending is just disturbing. It started out ok, but then she gave birth to a...... THING! But if she got away from the dogs after that, don't see why it would be a game over. Just pick up the little bastard and slam it's head into the floor.

She's clearly just fine after giving birth to it.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Giving birth to something is extremely tiring and painful, i doubt you would have the physical and mental strenght to kill a nona-creature by smashing it on the floor.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She gave birth to flies and maggots, seemed fine after that.

Course those were small... and yeah I'll never know what giving birth is like. Still that thing is ugly as hell.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

In the fly stage she is wearing her armor, i'll guess that helps since it increases her stats.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I don't know if the suit matters for the abortion thing, but goddamn that was fucking difficult. I couldn't even entertain the idea of wankin.

Is there any penalties or negatives things that can happen once you get to the doctor? For instance, not getting it in a certain time, or hitting climax so many times or anything?

darius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The dog ending is just disturbing. It started out ok, but then she gave birth to a...... THING! But if she got away from the dogs after that, don't see why it would be a game over. Just pick up the little bastard and slam it's head into the floor.

She's clearly just fine after giving birth to it.
well, i couldn't make her pregnant in the dog stage... what should i do to see this ending?

DarkShadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Who was it that translated the previous version to English? Whoever it was if you're still around and if you have time could you please do a translation of the new version. Thanks in advance.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know if the suit matters for the abortion thing, but goddamn that was fucking difficult. I couldn't even entertain the idea of wankin.
Press up button contentiously. Maybe its a bug, or it is intentional, but if you do so she can pull out the embryo before even the first orgasm.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Damn, I put it to the directional arrows, so it was quickest to just mash left, down, right over and over, and up is better than those? I'm just dumb.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, i couldn't make her pregnant in the dog stage... what should i do to see this ending?
get down to 0 hp, (so you can only crawl) then press pause, not status, PAUSE.

then choose give up.

GAME OVER!

i cant get her preggers either though.