What's new

RPG [ Morning Star Rush / a Matures ] [ モニスタラッシュ / a Matures] Orc Kingdom -Monmusu Breeder King- / オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王 RE124179 RJ124179

Status
Not open for further replies.

The WolfMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王

same here. I've done everything but no merchant
It's a little frustrating isn't it ^_^
All these people saying you need monsters for the merchant but you can't see the merchant. Personally, I hope I'm just missing something and there isn't some game-breaking bug we all encountered due to the new patch.

The WolfMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dear lord, I've figured it out.

Go to the second hunting ground (the swamp). Get all the healing pool items on the map. After each item there should be a couple lines of dialog. After you get the 3 you need go back to base and there should be a cut-scene.

AFTER you've done that the merchant will reappear in the second castle and then you talk to him and then run a series of quests in the hunting areas (they give you pictures so it's easy) and then finally you can gain access.

PHEW.

So the healing pools were necessary to repair your idol apparently.

Last edited:

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

For those that need the patch from v1.0 to v1.1: this should save you some time. It's 68.6MB from the glorious author's site.

Happy New Years, ya'll!

Last edited:

Skaldy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

how do i reach the merhants house in the first hunting area, he has appeared but i cant get to the area

The WolfMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The floor which have pitfalls
Yeah but where in that floor? I've also checked the bottom right and nothing.

If anyone has a better explanation of exactly how to turn the 4th boss into a unique monster it would be appreciated. If you beat her normally she just turns into the octopus pirate girl.
The instructions aren't really clear. I've checked the bottom right walls of the pit room, then activated the pit traps in the bottom right of the pit room, then fallen through them, then cleared out the level below and checked those walls.
Really kind of lost. I've even exited and repeated the process after talking to the idol and the assistant.
Has anyone actually transformed her into the lich?

Last edited:

The WolfMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The backtracking in this game is ridiculous sometimes -_-

So basically after you`re able to enter the tower but before you fight the boss (I`m not sure if you have to do all the pedestals or not) you have to go back to talk to the merchant again and he`ll have new dialogue about a secret.

It`s at that point you go BACK to the 4th castle and then go to the pit trap area and grab the chest in the very bottom right. That spot will trigger dialogue about the library and the 3rd bookshelf at which point you go there and activate that THEN go to the boss.

ood147

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to use Translation Aggergator on this, I tried to use The text hooker on this but it would come out with the same text every time once I found the panel that gave out Japanese text.
What extensions should I use does anyone know?

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not sure if I'm just Doin' It Wrong or if this game is really that boring, but seemingly every aspect of this game is repetitive as hell.

I never thought I would get bored of watching rape scene in a H-Game, but this one somehow manages to do it.

atobie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there a mega link for this?

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I know I asked this already, but I just have to ask again:

Is there still a way to speed up raping the girls in town?

Alpha

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone help me get this installed properly? I tried changing the files listed in the OP but it only gives me error messages when I try to install/launch it.

After my first attempt I can't even get the installation screen to come up again, it just errors out and closes before it even launches now.

chriseras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone help me get this installed properly? I tried changing the files listed in the OP but it only gives me error messages when I try to install/launch it.
Change system locale on your computer to Japan and restart. Then download from the torrent given here:

Ishunt link.
In regards to process hooking:
If anyone knows the ITH hook for this game I would also be appreciate it if you told me.
Anyone know how to use Translation Aggergator on this, I tried to use The text hooker on this but it would come out with the same text every time once I found the panel that gave out Japanese text.
What extensions should I use does anyone know?
This game doesn't play well with text hookers like ITH. If you're wondering how text was being extracted from the posts previously:
By the way, are you using a text hooker for the translations? I could not get Translation Aggregator to hook text successfully. If you can let me knowe how to do I woud appresiate it.
I'm basically taking screenshots of the text, putting it together in paint and trimming away anything uneccesary and then uploading it to

Then I google translate that text - using a online jap keyboard or other references to fix it up as much as I can. I haven't made a lick of sense out of it though so I've just been doing trial and error.
Edit: Note: Windows (as of 7) path limits are 260 characters long for 99% of users. Maximum, if you know how to use symbolics to expand the path out, is 32,767.

Last edited:

Alpha

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Change system locale on your computer to Japan and restart.
I'm already in Japanese App locale I never come out of it.

nicnic

Reputation score

Yeah but where in that floor? I've also checked the bottom right and nothing.

If anyone has a better explanation of exactly how to turn the 4th boss into a unique monster it would be appreciated. If you beat her normally she just turns into the octopus pirate girl.
The instructions aren't really clear. I've checked the bottom right walls of the pit room, then activated the pit traps in the bottom right of the pit room, then fallen through them, then cleared out the level below and checked those walls.
Really kind of lost. I've even exited and repeated the process after talking to the idol and the assistant.
Has anyone actually transformed her into the lich?
1. you need to re-enter Castle#2 there will be merchant there,talk with him ( if he disappear that's mean you can go to the 4th castle )

2. go to the trap floor , there will be 2 treasure chest at the right side of the map, right-middle and right-bottom , you need to open the right - bottom one, its the hp chest + text says about the hidden path behind the cabinet

3. go to the cabinets floor ,press the arrow up in front of the 3rd cabinet ,you can notice that the color of books are different from the other cabinet ( or it is the 3rd one in the first row )

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Now I have this weird affliction that causes a constant HP drain on my orc.
How do I make it go away?

Also in my case the merchant is saying this
orc 1
・・・・―よつ 毎度 連れてきてくれたんだな?

orc 2
なんだ、 頼んだモン娘が足りないじやないか。

orc 3
いいか、 もうー度いうぜ:
ミノタウルス娘、 テユラハン娘 ゲイザ一娘を連れてきてくれ。 頼ん
だぜ、 兄弟。

orc 4
魔活のカで守られた魔導学院を攻めることかできません。
He comments on my team and says that he wants me to bring him something.
I have no idea what he wants

Last edited:

nicnic

Reputation score

Now I have this weird affliction that causes a constant HP drain on my orc.
How do I make it go away?
- use slow mode
- fast mode > drain 1 hp /trick

XChaosX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A tip: TO find the secret paths that lead to the secret superspecial awesome specialboss exclusive monster girls, try to place arrows adjacent to the treasure chest that's enclosed. You can only place arrows on spaces you can walk on, so that's a major tip if you had trouble like I did.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah, so it turns out that you need to bring the minotaur, cyclops and dullahan to the merchant to unlock the 4th castle..

Edit: Now I can't find the merchant before the grand battle against the castle boss.
Where do you go to find the merchant during the optional sidequest?
I've visisted all his old hiding spots and every hunting area, but nothing.

Last edited:

chanep3000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is the 4th castle last boss?

ffworld

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't see the 4th castle even after patching...went to the second castle, and there's no merchant there either. I've cleared 3rd castle long ago. No idea what is happening here.

*EDIT* I did a manual update instead, by copy pasting the files. Hope I didn't break anything in the process....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.